Boss Fight Studio's "Vitruvian H.A.C.K.s" Kick-starter

Reaction score
Money's been tight for a while now, and I've owed a buddy some money; so I've not been able to keep up with the releases. But I put in for a snakey Medusa and Green Dude for my buddy (Greenie's gonna be to make Hal Jordan, he says) and a Penthesilea for myself. I'm largely kinda cool on the dudes of waves 5-7, but I gotta get all the ladies and Gorgons.

Reaction score
Got a $25 bossfight card from mum so I decided to just grab a cursed skeleton for now. Order is being packed up now even. :)

Catrina is shipping a right bicep to me since the Athenian warrior I just got had two lefts...

I might nab a carded myrmidon tonight from another in our group who went all-in.

Reaction score
Somebody sell me an Amazon Warrior and an Athenian Warrior. Please?

(I know the Athenian is still available from BFS's studios store, but I would like to purchase both together.)

Reaction score
I only have one of each. The guys in our group that went all-in have sold off their 'Zon warriors or hoarded them. Just get Penthesilea and the Athenian!

The amazon warrior literally has this shield.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I only have one of each. The guys in our group that went all-in have sold off their 'Zon warriors or hoarded them. Just get Penthesilea and the Athenian!
Oddly enough, Penthesilea is the one figure I don't like. The Amazon, on the other hand, I love. I'm kicking myself over and over for not getting it via BBTS.

Reaction score
Placed my first order last night, I have been gun shy on ordering them because of the price. I am so excited for them to arrive. :) :)

Reaction score
Oddly they are *worth* the price everything considered. I balked at the price until I got my first couple figures in hand.

They are high quality, durable and backed by some of the best customer service in the business.

Reaction score
Well; who/what didja order, and why those items?
I picked up a white skeleton, Cursed Medusas and a Spartan Soldier. I've wanted Skeleton figures ever since I saw Jason and the Argonauts back when I was a kid, I think that scene it still one of my top five scenes of all times, Medusas looked way cool Spartan soldier because she needs some one to fight.

Reaction score
same with me and Jason and the Argonauts... and clash of the titans...

easy though guy

I thought the same and now have four Spartans (two of those are ultimates), two Athenians, five skeletons and a few others.

It gets out of hand fast.

Reaction score
same with me and Jason and the Argonauts... and clash of the titans...

easy though guy

I thought the same and now have four Spartans (two of those are ultimates), two Athenians, five skeletons and a few others.

It gets out of hand fast.
I know, that was also part of my reason being gunshy on starting with them Price and army building. checked the tracking and it shows on route today :) already planning on more skeletons

Reaction score
You're gonna want a regular female in the mix, too. Eurayle, PreCurse Medusa, Penthesilea; they're all very cool.

Reaction score
My buddy Liftoff and I split a trio of MTF Vals, for which I still owe him for the one that's mine (the ninja, iirc), so I put in an order last night for the Underworld lava Warrior he's been wanting. I also got Chrome and Black dudes for customs and a Boa Gorgon to supplement my cadre of Gorgon Daughters.

Reaction score
Box arrived yesterday, :) :) :). Cant decide which is my favorite, I'll have to say I am very impressed with them all, one ankle on the skeleton is frozen so I didn't try to force it, Ill boil him and see if loosens up. My wife was a little upset I sent that much on only three figures, But I think they are worth it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dames! And yet she'd no doubt squeee about what a good deal a dumb pair of shoes would be at twice the price, right? And yeah, definitely heat the Skelly up before working the ankle. Pop the foot off first, too; so you can direct the torque directly where it needs to go. BAM! And while typing the above I got the shipping notice of my latest package!

Reaction score
heat the Skelly up before working the ankle. Pop the foot off first, too; so you can direct the torque directly where it needs to go.
Thank you for that bit of a advice I was ready to boil the whole Skeleton. Played with the Spartan last night and loved him, planning on selling Kidney this week and getting some more, These figures are awesome. Now if only they made star wars like this still.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now, you don't mean 'boil' literally do you? You don't want to toss a figure into literally boiling water still on the flame as it can warp hard plastics permanently. I put a mug of water in the nuker for a couple minutes until it's steaming. That's always enough for my stuff until I get up to trying big/thick 6" stuff. Due to the Skelly's spindliness, my gut says it's best to remove everything you can when first working their joints. If you're as ham-handed as I am, there's too much rick of putting torque somewhere it isn't needed and risking a fracture, just because of how big my hands are compared to the Skelly's mass.

Reaction score
I nabbed a couple of the RevolTech/Union Creative Monster Hunter dragons from HLJ when they went on sale for $25 each, in prep for the coming Fantasy Series Dragon Harvester to have some big beasties to harvest. If you've any experience with RevolTechs, you know they're nicely sculpted and highly articced, but 'fiddly'. They're smaller than I was wanting, but they're overall really keen. I'll be keeping an eye out for them to drop back down to $25 to get the third, yellow variant, plus dupes of all three. I want to see if I can get some Schleich/Papo/Safari dragon statues to do some head and other bits swaps to build a larger pack of them.

Reaction score
these are looking better and better with each wave. Sadly they are going up in Price as well. Still well worth it, if they were cheaper I would be buying tons more.

Reaction score
Yeah the Knight is cool. King is alright too. I'd only be interested in a few, i don't go crazy for medieval era. Noticed they're doing Bucky O'Hare, too bad somebody doesn't make Jaxxon!

Reaction score
These are super cool, Man I wish they were a little bit cheaper, I would be getting tons and army building. not that I have the room any more. I need to spring clean and purge. or buy a bigger house :)

Reaction score
I started picking these up around Christmas time and these are seriously awesome figures! I'm gonna be throwing in on the kickstarter very soon too.