Boss Fight Studio's "Vitruvian H.A.C.K.s" Kick-starter

Reaction score
MINE!

heh

In all seriousness I think you could probably send Catrina an email, offer a couple bucks and see what happens.

They have extra parts for every figure, even the exclusives she said.

If I get a cooler one in the next grab bag or so I'll send you this one. :)

Reaction score
At the beginning of July, I bought the Tartarus Guard from user RhyYees, and she just arrived (I cheaped out and didn't purchase tracking). She is fabulous. Like, truly, absolutely, fabulous.

Sorry for the picture quality. It was the best I could spontaneously.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OSD, I'm sort of mortified to be asking this again, but when is the next time the "Eternal Struggle" will be offered? I finally retained $50, and I'm itching to spend it on a blue snake and a purple dude in armor.

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but check tonight after midnight EST for their Scratch-n-Dent sale. There could possibly be some in there for cheaps.

Reaction score
Stealing a Fwoosher's post:
KnightDamien said:
For those that didn't see it; the 7th (and likely final, before the Fantasy series) wave of Greek figures was semi-revealed in the form of headshots on the back of the packaging for wave 5.
They all look pretty awesome from just what I can see. I'm betting on the Myrmex Warrior or Warrior Skeleton being my favorite. But the Gorgon Serpentess could be pretty incredible.

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. BFS is going to have to stop making things I need. :awesome:

Those look great! I am especially fond of the Helios and Eos Warriors.

Reaction score
She's the sole reason I invested in the original KS. Medusa's simply made of fabulous.

The other figures are just incidental awesome-sauce in my book.
I thought I would hate the tail just from the way they looked... Not so, they are perfect and work perfect for the correct coiled poses..

and yes, that warrior skeleton is looking better than the cursed skeleton

Reaction score
... and in that box was a Gorgon (and some bubble wrap)!

There was some undead dude too, but he wasn't a blue snake.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We all do it.

Two nights ago I got some more out of a larger order in our group...

Stonefist
Tartarus guard
Amazon Warrior
Leonidas

The Tartarus Guard is frigging awesome. I hope they make Hades for mass-prod. The mockup they did was stellar.

I'm going to grab two more this week, I'm thinking a Spartan Warrior and either a stone cursed spartan or the Athenian warrior.

maybe a couple skeletons and a gear loadout instead...

Reaction score
I got a fourth bone-colored skeleton, the Cursed Stone Spartan and the plain Spartan Warrior tonight. I am done with wave one unless I decide to get an Athenian warrior and a Myrmidon off the site.

I guess the Amazon Warrior I got Saturday was the last and another guy grabbed his last Athenian warrior just after we took off.

Reaction score
The new accessory packs are really looking like must-haves. Not too excited about the warrior repaints, but that skeleton warrior is gonna be mine. Gorgon dudes were just going to happen. I expect gorgon dude repaints.

Reaction score
I don't think we will get any more Gorgon dudes, unless they come back to the Greek theme later on. The Berzerker is a 'freebie' to keep product on the shelves while they ramp up for the Fantasy Theme, which I'm thinking is gonna be amaze-***** and quite a bit more extensive than we've been told so far.

Reaction score
Got another white skellie and a black skellie for the boy. Getting a BFS gift card from my ma along with some other stuff, so that will be another figure or two...

Pretty sure I'm picking up the Myrmidon and Athenian this week aside from that.