Boss Fight Studio's "Vitruvian H.A.C.K.s" Kick-starter

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
From Catrina this weekend:

"Okay… so your LEFT, horizontally-articulated, princess-waving, Ultimate Spartan hand is on its way. Again. These are the things that make me really glad I decided not to be a doctor. ;) “Wait… I was supposed to take out the LEFT kidney?”"

Laughed out loud when that come through.

Reaction score
From Catrina this weekend:

"Okay… so your LEFT, horizontally-articulated, princess-waving, Ultimate Spartan hand is on its way. Again. These are the things that make me really glad I decided not to be a doctor. ;) “Wait… I was supposed to take out the LEFT kidney?”"

Laughed out loud when that come through.
That's why they write "no" on the side that isn't supposed to be operated on. Admittedly, it's harder when it's internal.

Reaction score
You are going to be so in love. I certainly need skeletons, a gorgon or two and maybe a few stone guys to go with my ultimate Spartan.

A guy in our local Joe Group bought a lot more stuff and we haven't gotten together so I can pilfer through it yet.

Reaction score
A'ight, LM; Erik & Catrina are at some nebbishy English Con this weekend (and are posting from their hotel so they're definitely there) so get your card info ready to go for the Eternal Struggle 2pack ordering.

Reaction score
A'ight, LM; Erik & Catrina are at some nebbishy English Con this weekend (and are posting from their hotel so they're definitely there) so get your card info ready to go for the Eternal Struggle 2pack ordering.
I was ready at 7 AM this morning. Lol. Admittedly, I did check then, but figured it would be live later today or early tomorrow. Thanks for lookin' out for me!

Reaction score
I'm not sure what days RORC is happening, but the 2pack should go live at midnight morning EST of the first day. Check tonight if you're up then (they may be a few minutes late due to brainfartery) but they should definitely be up when you wake up tomorrow.

Reaction score
I'm not sure what days RORC is happening, but the 2pack should go live at midnight morning EST of the first day. Check tonight if you're up then (they may be a few minutes late due to brainfartery) but they should definitely be up when you wake up tomorrow.
It would be highly unusual if I'm not up at midnight.

P.S. Just bought the Tartarus Guard off another Scummer. I'm very much looking forward to receiving her somewhat soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Tart (as I call her) is one of my fàves. I may have nabbed the last one from the Store, to give to my niece for her 13th bday. She says she digs it, which I hope is the truth and not her being to say from her mom, lol. She's just starting to get into the 'Hot Topic' phase so I think she should dig the keen coloration.

Reaction score
Some highlights from today's Roll Out Roll Call panel:1. There will be a Wave 6, details coming tomorrow. Three figures revealed are:* Anakritis Gorgon* Berzerker* Achilles2. Concept art shown for the Vitruvian Crew, who travel through time and space. While most characters were not named, the crew consists of:* an android* girl with machine gun* doctor* Leonidas in future gear* Vi, the ship's personification* guy wearing goggles...Vi will be the first figure from the crew to be available.3. Some digital sculpts shown for Series 2, the fantasy series.4. Entire design and manufacturing processes discussed. The video is well worth a watch to just learn about the level of effort required to produce these fantastic figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You'll surely be wanting the Leonidas...In...SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE...figure as well, no? Hey Lady (Macbeth) !!! Didja get your 2pack yet?

Reaction score
You'll surely be wanting the Leonidas...In...SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE...figure as well, no? Hey Lady (Macbeth) !!! Didja get your 2pack yet?
Unfortunately, I budgeted $40 plus shipping for the set - not $50. I feel terrible that I've been whinging for weeks and now I can't even follow through so that I can stop moaning about it. Hopefully, it will be available later in the summer, and I'll be able to set $50 aside in advance. Though now, BFS is in direct competition with Beasts of the Mesozoic for my money, as there are 5 raptors I want to add to my original pledge.

Reaction score
Finally got my two bone colored skeletons. Glad I got the Ultimate Spartan so they have gear until our group meet where I'll pitch in for some accessories from grab bags.

Reaction score
Well, we both missed our second chance at the Grab Bags, LM. They went up last night at 12:01 and are already sold out again.