Bootleg channel?

Reaction score
Jakub, I only have 2 polish Boba Fetts...one on AFA and the other one loose. I will take a photo for you later.

Reaction score
Hi Jakub! long time no chat my friend, great to be back.
Id be very interested, and i'd like a signed copy of your book when ive got the spare dollars, congratulations on making it happen.
Im just getting back into bootlegs to add to my collection after many years off, great to see you still being the heart and soul of polish boots.
cheers

Reaction score
He was selling them cheap he’s only got a couple of copies left I think? I bought one from him and it came today :)
Nice one snake eyes, you getting a polish run going? what generation?
Ive got about 60 unarts, a few delux including a GG and yoda and about 15 articulated later gen.
Just displayed them properly, they look fantastic in a display cupboard.
Good to see a few bootleg collectors still around and maybe some new ones.
cheers

Reaction score
Nice one snake eyes, you getting a polish run going? what generation?
Ive got about 60 unarts, a few delux including a GG and yoda and about 15 articulated later gen.
Just displayed them properly, they look fantastic in a display cupboard.
Good to see a few bootleg collectors still around and maybe some new ones.
cheers
I would love to see a pic of your Gamorrean Guard? They are by far my favorite.

Reaction score
Hi Aussie! Nice to see you :) Show us your polish run please!

Hi Jakub! long time no chat my friend, great to be back.
Id be very interested, and i'd like a signed copy of your book when ive got the spare dollars, congratulations on making it happen.
Im just getting back into bootlegs to add to my collection after many years off, great to see you still being the heart and soul of polish boots.
cheers

Reaction score
I would love to see a pic of your Gamorrean Guard? They are by far my favorite.
Shall do, ive just set up my new display, just got a new double door glass cabinet so im renvigourated.
I never got rid any of my boot collection, kept every figure tucked away in boxes, it feels amazing to have them on display finally.
Its night here, let me get some pics tomoz when its lighter, i'll put them up.
I was lucky enough to get a legit blue body brown arms deluxe gammy many years ago, i'd have to look through my messages to remember which RS member i got it from but it was off one of the major collectors, also got a delux yoda with red arms, no cape or cane though.
You collect the deluxe line?

Reaction score
As promised gents, not a very big collection but i truely cherish these polish figures.
Theres a few different things at the back like russian carded yoda, mexican carded figures and a few customs, Turkish board game.
Mexican up top, polish down lower.
Havnt set up the display properly, only had it up a few days.
Id love to find something polish related to use as a backdrop.
This is not my full collection, im waiting on some figs from storage, mainly mexican.
The little google eye yoda in the polish display is probably mexican, maker unknown as far as i know.
My poker cape chewies and capes are some of my most loved bootlegs.
When i got them they were in a fairly used state, i decided to frame them to preserve them and enjoy their amazingness.
Im looking to really work on these two sets of Mexican and Polish.
Jakub im very excited to be hopefully get a copy of your book, cant wait to read every page and display it with my figures.
Where can i contact you to pay for one bro? it will be a cherished part of my collection.

20200509_142701.jpeg
20200509_142608.jpeg
20200509_142549.jpeg
20200509_142734.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Forgot to ask Jakub, i'd like to get an opinion on my GG's right unpainted arm.
The weld has been cracked just around the shoulder and head on that side, at some time somebody put a new arm in it looks like.
Its not painted, its brown moulded plastic and looks and feels the exact same type of plastic as the other arm with the silver shoulder plate.
The collector i got it from said he thought it was a real polish GG arm that had been replaced with a genuine arm from maybe another broken figure.
The rest of the figures weld has never been broken, only around the right shoulder.
What do you think?
I'll get some close up pics when my lady comes hm, my ph cameras hopeless.
cheers

Reaction score
Nice collection AussieFortuna! I love the Hungarian, Polish and Mexican googly eyed Yodas. Those poker capes are really hot. There a quite a few people looking for those right now so it's great you have them already.

You sense on the Gam is spot on I think. It looks like it's a legit arm from another figure. It wouldn't surprise me if the former arm was damaged and the pried open the body to pull it out and put the new one in. Deluxe GG are especially difficult to find these days.

Reaction score
Nice collection AussieFortuna! I love the Hungarian, Polish and Mexican googly eyed Yodas. Those poker capes are really hot. There a quite a few people looking for those right now so it's great you have them already.

You sense on the Gam is spot on I think. It looks like it's a legit arm from another figure. It wouldn't surprise me if the former arm was damaged and the pried open the body to pull it out and put the new one in. Deluxe GG are especially difficult to find these days.
Thanks bro, yeah the arm has exactly the same texture and feel as the other arm, same dull plastic, i am very lucky and thankful to have got it.
The poker capes are very special to me, probably my favourite bootlegs.
Id be interested to find out how many you guys think exist on the market and in collections, theres none FS anywhere as far as i can see.
Just been looking at your staggering collection, just amazing, congrats bro, one of the best bootleg collections ive ever seen.

Reaction score
Hey Aussie, super great collection! I love the way you display poker capes. You will find in my book, how this series could be more numbered than we expect. And even there I didn't mention new discoveries in that matter (a Tusken! and Vader). I wrote you PM about Gam's arm, it is probably taken from another polish Gam, not during the production of course.

Reaction score
Hey Aussie, super great collection! I love the way you display poker capes. You will find in my book, how this series could be more numbered than we expect. And even there I didn't mention new discoveries in that matter (a Tusken! and Vader). I wrote you PM about Gam's arm, it is probably taken from another polish Gam, not during the production of course.
Hi mate! thankyou for the kind words.
Wow, new discovered poker capes, great discovery, the coolest polish figures ever imo..
Thats good news on the gam arm, when its moved in the joint it has the exact same grabbing of the joint rubbery feel of the other, its definitely the same material.
I cant wait to read the book, thanks mate.