Bodhi Rook

Reaction score
I've been searching for him as well - no luck. WM's website had wave 3 available for about 5 minutes, but Bodhi was never listed for sale by WM, only from 3rd party scalpers. HTS is really falling behind for RO - they did a better job with TFA, because even the unmasked Kylo wave showed up on their site for a period. A figure like this would normally pegwarm, but its HTF because of poor distribution.

Reaction score
This wave was cancelled/discontinued by Hasbro. Sold out and no more coming. Bummer.
They may have stopped producing it, but that doesn't mean more cases aren't out there. I don't believe this wave has been reported at TRU yet, and there have been few reports from Target. Perhaps they'll show up as discount outlets like the last two waves of TFA.

Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't make as much of wave 3 and 4.... do you think it's because there are too many wave 1 and 2 figures pegwarming everywhere. Maybe they really didn't sell that well in general. That would explain why different stores are saying they are not ordering anymore 5POA.... there's nothing more to order at this point. The line is dead until TLJ in September

Reaction score
They may have stopped producing it, but that doesn't mean more cases aren't out there. I don't believe this wave has been reported at TRU yet, and there have been few reports from Target. Perhaps they'll show up as discount outlets like the last two waves of TFA.
W
here are you located? I think I've got a few Bodhis still sitting around at my local WM. Cost and shipping from Canada sound ok?

Reaction score
TBH, I wish they had just used the Scanning Tech uniform for this guy. Then i could have made a great looking custom! lol

Reaction score
Ok, well here are some pics of the Bodhi I picked up today and damned if, in pics, he doesn't have that same raggedy *** beard in them. But I assure you, I am looking at him right now and you can't see it in hand! What sorcery is this Hasbro? Anyway, he really is a great little figure and I eat all my previous bad comments about him. Heck, they even managed to give him a pretty awesome pack in...even if they turned it into a glorified grappling hook.

Agree great figures, and finally rounds out the main hero cast.
Also the cable pack is a great accessory which for the most part looks like what he used.
I am curious - on anyone's once you lengthen out the cable, does a spring-wind it back (like K-2S0's grapple accessory)?
Cause mine doesn't snap back, you have to re-wind by hand?:mad:
LOL! Not a big deal, I am just curious :p
I didn't really look at the package or info before throwing it out. So is that just mine?

Reaction score
Agree great figures, and finally rounds out the main hero cast.
Also the cable pack is a great accessory which for the most part looks like what he used.
I am curious - on anyone's once you lengthen out the cable, does a spring-wind it back (like K-2S0's grapple accessory)?
Cause mine doesn't snap back, you have to re-wind by hand?:mad:
LOL! Not a big deal, I am just curious :p
I didn't really look at the package or info before throwing it out. So is that just mine?
I have to wind mine back up too, I think that's the way it is designed.

Reaction score
I love mine. I was able to get two one from a fellow scummer and one off Ebay. I opened my second one and outside of Saw Garerra I think hes the best Rogue One figures they made

Reaction score
Can't believe it is July 8th and I still have not found Bodhi Rook, unless I want to pay $20+, which I do not. Bodhi and wave 3 Deathtrooper is all I need to be up to date. At least get these up on HTS Hasbro!

Reaction score
The slow distribution is annoying, but the good news is wave 3 is being restocked at Target again - I found him a week ago, and there have been sightings across the US.

Reaction score
Target still has TFA figures (at least certain waves) to this day, even at full price. So it would seem Target is one of the last holdouts for even finding RO this late in the game before September. I suspect though when that time arrives, all TFA will get cleared out (likely a couple weeks before Force Friday). It's unknown whether they'll tag on RO figures simultaneously due to the volume of TLJ merchandise coming in. Also, if Target decides to go full force on purging Wave 3 before September, we may not see this wave at discount chains (not that I don't mind that of course).

Reaction score
If you have a Kroger near you start checking them. I found Bodhi, The Shore Trooper and the Death Trooper. None of the other figure were there. They were for 4.49 each.

Reaction score
Found two at Kroger in Franklin, TN over the weekend for $1.50 each in the manager's special rack. Didn't know he was sought after or I would have hooked people up :(

Reaction score
Was able to order the complete Wave 3 set (including Bodhi and Shoretrooper) from Entertainment Earth for $49.99 with free shipping! Hurry if you want to pick one up!

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any figure's that have the same blue as Bodhi Rook? I want to give him more articulation, but can't think of anyone that has a matching colored SA arms.

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any figure's that have the same blue as Bodhi Rook? I want to give him more articulation, but can't think of anyone that has a matching colored SA arms.
My original plan for this figure (not that I ever found him) was just to reused a Cobra Trooper body with world peacekeeper armor. (Inside joke as I mix the toy lines)

Reaction score
That's where I found Bodhi and Thrawn as well. Bodhi did look better then the online review samples. Maybe it was a later production run that never made it to Walmart and TRU. The Thrawn I found even had the correct rank on the card art on top of the correct rank on the figure. The other dollar stores still had the old art with the fixed figure. For $4 they were an easy buy for me.

Reaction score
I found mine at Kroger last year or the year before. I really want to see Hasbro make this guy in the vintage line. Same with Thrawn. Super articulated baby!!!

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
For $4 they were an easy buy for me.
That's how much I found him for just today at a Tuesday Morning store; don't know if this is a local chain? They also had a Jyn in 8mperial disguise that I'll go back to get later.

Reaction score
That's how much I found him for just today at a Tuesday Morning store; don't know if this is a local chain? They also had a Jyn in 8mperial disguise that I'll go back to get later.
They had the Rogue One figures for $4 at a dollar store chain here in Canada. They also have the 2 packs for the same price.

Reaction score
I also spotted Bodhi at Tuesday Morning this past weekend, they had several of him.

Reaction score
I also spotted Bodhi at Tuesday Morning this past weekend, they had several of him.

Reaction score
Just found one of these today at a Tuesday Morning store. Great sculpt and paint apps, shame it's not better articulated. I really like the spool of cable, though it took a little work to get the straps to stay put.