Bodhi Rook

Reaction score
Looks good, but this is a figure that I really wish had more articulation... I would buy at least 5-6 if he did for various customs. Generic jumpsuits like this are hard to come by...

I do really appreciate that it looks like his vest is removable - nice plus there. That sort of detail entices people like myself to make multiple purchases for swapping onto other figures.
Agreed. At least the head is ball jointed and I'm happy about the vest.

Reaction score
What's w/ Hasbro's food obsession? Banana visors now fried egg visors... all kidding aside, seems like a decent figure. I haven't opened up my wv3 set I got last friday

Reaction score
What's w/ Hasbro's food obsession? Banana visors now fried egg visors... all kidding aside, seems like a decent figure. I haven't opened up my wv3 set I got last friday
lol fried egg goggles. :p

not one of my favorite figures in the RO line but it's nice to finally round out the RO crew. now we just need some generic rebel soldiers and the Imperial Transport.

Reaction score
That's what I thought too,but he does look better in person.
That's usually the case, at least for me. That's why I always reserve final judgment till I see one in person. With that said, this (from pics) actually "looks" like the character to me, but in an almost animated style. It's cool how his "bonus accessory" is actually something he used in the film though (instead of some gigantic half chewed Jolly Rancher launcher like most of them are) but it's kind of funny how they made it a "zip line"

Reaction score
Yeah, he definitely doesn't lend himself well for customs. With that sculpted on visor! Not to mention, one of the worst head sculpts and paint job to come out of this line.
Think it's a tie between him and Cassian.

Reaction score
it's just occurre to me. Does Bohdi wear different outfits in the movie? In Act III he is disguised as an Imperial Pilot, which is this figures outfit right? But does he wear that outfit when we first see him on Jedha? If not wouldn't he have got changed while he was defecting?

Reaction score
it's just occurre to me. Does Bohdi wear different outfits in the movie? In Act III he is disguised as an Imperial Pilot, which is this figures outfit right? But does he wear that outfit when we first see him on Jedha? If not wouldn't he have got changed while he was defecting?
I believe he's in the same outfit/uniform throughout the entire movie.

Reaction score
When he escapes from Saw's place with all of the RO team he's not wearing the jacket, and on Eadu he's wearing another jacket similar to Cassian's one. But otherwise he's wearing that blue jumpsuit all of the time yes.

Reaction score
I believe he's in the same outfit/uniform throughout the entire movie.
When he escapes from Saw's place with all of the RO team he's not wearing the jacket, and on Eadu he's wearing another jacket similar to Cassian's one. But otherwise he's wearing that blue jumpsuit all of the time yes.

I never thought it at the time. But now it seems very weird that he is parading round Jedha, handing himself over to mercenaries and guerrillas that hate the Empire and he still wears an Imperial Uniform. Isn't he worried that someone wouldn't know he defected, or wouldn't believe? Or did he just not have a spare shirt in his spaceship. ;)

Reaction score

I never thought it at the time. But now it seems very weird that he is parading round Jedha, handing himself over to mercenaries and guerrillas that hate the Empire and he still wears an Imperial Uniform. Isn't he worried that someone wouldn't know he defected, or wouldn't believe? Or did he just not have a spare shirt in his spaceship. ;)
Well to be fair, no one on Jedha believed him until he was touched by Cthulhu, but maybe he was just worried about getting out in general. I will say, I did notice him during the Rebel briefing scenes, as well as K2, and both looked super out of place with the Imperial insignia largely on their clothes.

Reaction score
I would have preferred it if he had wore something a little more familiar, Imperial wise. He almost seemed to me, to not be an "official" Pilot. But more of a freelancer contracted out to the Empire. Must be because of him being from the same base the other "new" troopers etc. were.

Reaction score
I agree. The mechanic's jumpsuit is kind of an odd look for cargo pilots. I think the perfect uniform would've been something like Starkiller's flight suit from The Force Unleashed 2. No helmet or chestplate, but everything else you'd expect to see.

Reaction score
Agreed. I would picture an Imp pilot more clean cut than that, regardless. It is military after all. Baggy jumpsuits, scruff and a ponytail don't really fit the persona.

Reaction score
The paint and sculpt look like he would fit in the Rebels animation line, rather than the movie line

Reaction score
Got him today! I actually think he doesn't look as animated-looking in person when he's not HUGE on the screen. Great to have the main Rogue One squad complete. I actually really like the sculpt, the removable vest and the backpack that's actually accurate! :D I agree that design-wise him being so scruffy was weird.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Because time doesn't make sense in Star Wars, we don't know how long he was on the run for. He might of had a few days to let his beard get scruffy.

IDK if it was explicitly said that he was a TIE pilot. He might have been shuttle pilot.

Reaction score
Because time doesn't make sense in Star Wars, we don't know how long he was on the run for. He might of had a few days to let his beard get scruffy.

IDK if it was explicitly said that he was a TIE pilot. He might have been shuttle pilot.
He's definitely not a TIE pilot. He's a cargo pilot. I did think about the fact that he could have been on the run for a bit. The movie doesn't make it feel that way, but who knows.

Utinniii

Reaction score
He defects, makes his presence known on Jeddah. Soon-to-be-shot-by-Cassian learns of him and meets Cassian at a planet that has a name I can never remember.
I'd imagine that would take a couple of hours to a week depending. Factor in, Jeddah might not have been his first stop if he was trying to evade Imps and it could be longer.
Counterpoint: Since he is friends with Erso, it is likely that he was on Jeddah, to get a shipment of Kyber crystals.

I knew a guy in High school that had 5 o'clock shadow by noon so I would believe it if Rook got scruffy real fast.

Reaction score
Didn't he make his way from Eadu (SP?) to Jedha? Depending on which planet he may have defected, that could add more time to grow his locks. But, yeah, in my opinion he should have been clean shaven.

Reaction score
Didn't think of that. Between the time he defected and the time we meet him, he could've ditched whatever flight gear he had, too. Just leaving the jumpsuit portion.

Reaction score
IDK, if I'm defecting I think I'd lose the Imperial outfit. So that the scruffy look blends in more to the surroundings. How many Imperials look like that in Uniform? If he want's to keep up the "Imperial'' disguise, then shave and look the part. lol Either way, he seems out of place for both looks. As the way he was dressed would call a lot of unwanted attention from both parties.

Reaction score
I knew a guy in High school that had 5 o'clock shadow by noon so I would believe it if Rook got scruffy real fast.

Me too. Great point. Also, showing him like that, scruffy and disheveled, lends a lot of credence to his being "on the run".

Since he is friends with Erso, it is likely that he was on Jeddah, to get a shipment of Kyber crystals.
Another good point. If his regular route was crystal deliveries between Eadu and Jeddah, this is most likely when and how he met and befriended Galen.

Reaction score
I was about to ask the same thing! He doesn't even have a listing yet on HTS at all. Let's pick up the pace, Hasbro! =D
Yeah it's taking them too long, I finally just bit the bullet and got them all on Amazon. They were cheap enough, and free shipping with prime. Bodhi is a nice figure, especially with the backpack

Reaction score
Found the entire wave here in Western Kentucky. Got Bodhi, as well as the entire wave. Picked up and extra Scarif Trooper, left a second Death Trooper behind though.

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone already knows this but his Imp logo is wrong too. I hadn't seen or heard anything about it. I started to open mine and saw it. Hasbro screwed it up on two figures. Sounds about right. I wonder if they will correct it?

Reaction score
Why is it wrong, should he have the same logo as Galen? I don't own him nor have I seen him up close.

Reaction score
I have some waterslide decals to fix them but I can wait if they get corrected.

Reaction score
Picked up this guy with the intention of customising but wish I hadn't bothered. Has a tiny pea-head and Donald Trump hands.