Bodhi Rook - #RO06

Reaction score
In my experience, EVERYTHING is removable. Once. ;)

I am glad they did mold the goggles as a separate piece. Just wish the straps weren't molded. His hairstyle makes it really easy to look realistic with or without the goggles, hence my disappointment of him not being designed with removable (more than once) goggles.

Reaction score
If anyone needs him, GameStop has Bodhi in stock for $22.60.
Yup. Just saw him today at lunch time.
vgGSH7s.jpg

Reaction score
Bodhi arrived at my door today from Amazon, and I’m happy to have the character, but the backpack drives me nuts. The figure and details are great, although I could certainly do without the molded and stuck goggles, I don’t mind it. The thing that has me scratching my head is the backpack. It looks great, good sculpt and detail, but there’s pretty much no way to wind it back up without taking it apart, and mine at least basically falls apart if you touch it. The wheel assembly just comes right off with little to no pressure. Mildly disappointing.

Reaction score
Mine will be here Tuesday from Amazon...and then swiftly whisked away for Christmas. Looking forward to him, looks like a great figure.

Reaction score
Found him over the weekend @ Gamestop... went back and forth deciding on to buy him or not...ended up buying him... he's a good looking figure and Rogue one complete(yea!!) but after putting him with the rest I couldn't shake that buying him was just a waste and should've saved my money...

Reaction score
Found him over the weekend @ Gamestop... went back and forth deciding on to buy him or not...ended up buying him... he's a good looking figure and Rogue one complete(yea!!) but after putting him with the rest I couldn't shake that buying him was just a waste and should've saved my money...

I understand. I bought him just to have the team completed. I loved the movie, but I keep the RO figures packaged and stored. I kinda knew I'd be doing that when i bought him though.

Reaction score
For any Canadians, I followed up on my order for this as it was holding up my Andor order (which should now ship next week). Bodhi was expected this week (and their website makes it look like he's in stock) but they've had no delivery of it yet, and no ETA.

Reaction score
Beautiful shot (as usual!). I'm just getting into toy photography a little more seriously and would love to know if there's anywhere you discuss your technique, (especially camera settings for a complete novice like me!)

Thank you!

Camera settings are largely dependent on your light, camera and lens. But generally I try not to shoot an smaller of a depth of field than 7.1. A shallow depth of field makes things look small and toys are already small as it is. I try to make them look like people. Put your camera on a tripod and use a remote shutter or timer feature for as crisp of a shot as possible. You don't want to touch the camera if you can help it while its taking the shot if you're not using a bright strobe/flash light (and even then).

Look up lots of lighting techniques to try. They scale down. Really just learn photography basics and apply them. Doesn't matter what you're shooting, they still apply. Watch youtube lol.

Reaction score
Finally shipping from EB/Gamestop in Canada it seems. Never seen him in TRU, but last time I was in my local one they had literally dozens of the other R1 crew, all pegwarming.