Bodhi Rook - #RO??

Reaction score
Bodhi Rook (#RO-06) in Phase IV packaging. Part of the Rogue One sub-line. Completely brand new sculpt - no tooling reuse. Includes functional grapple hook with string and removable backpack.

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, June 10th, at 1:00pm ET at Fan Channel retailers. On shelf Fall 2021. MSRP $22.99.

Press Images

Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Bodhi-Rook-RO-Loose-5.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
He looks the best of the new figures hands down! So far only 3 new figures but he just looks absolutely perfect.

Reaction score
Hasbro did a fantastic job with Bodhi, and it absolutely necessitated the update for the other RO figures (their updates are excellent, too). It's almost enough to get me to collect the RO line as a whole.

Reaction score
Like Thrawn for Rebels, they might hold Krennic for an archive wave.

Welcome to the team, pilot. Glad to finally have him on board.

Reaction score
Looks really good.

I also never realised before he looks kinda like Snoop Dogg.

Reaction score
Finally! The Disney diecast figure has been an okay substitute but to me it stands out like a sore thumb.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Got him and K2 at the Zon. If I see them in the store first I can easily cancel. I can see Bodhi peg-warming. I just can.

Reaction score
Literally sold out everywhere in the UK within a few minutes. Was reading a couple of blog posts from a few of the online retailers and apparently Hasbro have only fulfilled 10% of their initial stock allocation. One of the most wanted figures in ages and they pull this crap. Madness!

GNT

Reaction score
The figure looks very good! He would have stood out among the old no-face-print-tech R1 figures, if they didn't update those.

Dont say that, I’m not going to buy the RO crew that already got released previous. About time they made him.

Reaction score
Dont say that, I’m not going to buy the RO crew that already got released previous. About time they made him.

I didn't complete the initial crew - don't have the guardians - Bodhi looks good, but I am not sure I need him. At some point i MIGHT update Jyn and Andor, could be persuaded to get another K2.

Reaction score
This guy is such a weird-looking character: how does an Imperial serviceman get away with wearing a ponytail and full beard?

If these figures sell well enough, maybe we'll get an update for Krennic. He's definitely the odd one out now.
He's arguably the one figure from the RO line that least needs an update, since his original release actually does a pretty good job of looking like a miniature Ben Mendelssohn even without the face-printing, in contrast with the very soft, almost generic sculpts for Jyn/Felicity Jones and Cassian/Diego Luna... not that I don't want an updated Krennic with face-printing, mind you.

Reaction score
This would be an instant Rule of 3 purchase for me if he ever is offered in the Vintage Collection, but I ended up passing on it for 6".

Reaction score
This figure looks great, and if I could afford to upgrade the other figures with the new face paint I would buy him too for the complete set.
If I just bought him alone, he would stick out like a sore thumb.

But I'm reeeeeeeeeeally trying not to spend so ... I will sit this one out.
And pass on all the new repaints as well.
Gotta stick with OT only!

Reaction score
They did a really excellent job with him. I don't presently have any Rogue One BS, he might be the grain of sand that tips the balance on that run though.