BoboFatt's Collection (updated 9/8/12)

Chewiegum

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Another High-End Collection here :love:
A lot of collectibles I would also like to have, I guess I will have to hunt down one of these Y-Wings in the near future.
Chris

BoboFatt

High Admiral
Reaction score
Great vintage pieces to go with the high end props. Very clean and nicely displayed!

I like your old photos as well, we ALL did that back in the day. We crammed as much SW items as we could into a tiny space and it looked great. I think as time went on and we all realized "they are never going to stop making this stuff" we had to evolve our tastes and become more selective. I went from a room of SW stuff to a house full of it when I was single, to now just a bookshelf of SW items. But I think less is more as well, especially with higher end and more quality pieces.
Another High-End Collection here :love:
A lot of collectibles I would also like to have, I guess I will have to hunt down one of these Y-Wings in the near future.
Chris
Well done it all looks great.
Thanks everyone. As you can see from the thread, it was years in the making. Things have slowed down a lot, thank goodness because I'm outta room again.

SithLord92

Midshipman
Reaction score
if you sell the jango or leia blaster, let me know :D or the snowspeeder MR.. may the force be with you !

GOLDCYLON

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. As you can see from the thread, it was years in the making. Things have slowed down a lot, thank goodness because I'm outta room again.
That's my problem. I had to completely reorganize to get more room. So I have focused on preservation getting covers etc. HOWEVER its is the most organized it has been for a long while...