BoboFatt's Collection (updated 9/8/12)

Reaction score
12/14 update

Thank you sir. I'm gonna make myself one of these. I needed to get an acrylic cover for my Vader McQuarrie and this will force me to get that since I'll need one for my X-Wing too.
NP JC, let me know if you have any other questions. I look forward to seeing pics.

Love those saber shelves!
Thanks Ham, haven't seen you in awhile.

I have a couple of small updates. I bought two cheap shelfs because I wanted to get some stuff off my floor and out of my bedroom (my books). I also brought out some more of my old toys. I'm glad I kept a few. And lastly I have a new custom plaque from Panther and plaque stand from kodofett.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks costell, I think you're the first to comment on the curtains.

Thanks to my wife, I almost have all the lights I need highlight my collection. I also bought one more non-traditional vintage item that is a piece of my childhood...can you find it?

Like Mr Lucas, I continue to tinker and make minor changes. I like the continuity better with the updates...ie the AT-AT shelf is now all Hoth themed.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's amazing what a few lights (and a nicer camera) can do. Also, going with all black shelfs keeps away the "hodge-podge" look. On a side note, if all goes well, I'll be getting another grail piece in the coming weeks.

hey Bobofatt, where did you get that 3-piece Falcon painting in this pic?

I'd like to find one.
As for the falcon print, site was www.islandburner.com They are overseas (for us USA folks) so shipping is crazy, but I liked the print to much to pass it up. I think I've seen them on ebay as well. Might be a better route to go if you can find it. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I absolutely love the way you tastefully incorporated the vintage items into your display! That pic of you as a kid is priceless. Well done!

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Small update - I dug out that 12" Jawa my Grandmother gave me for my birthday to display with the pic of my opening it. Now the circle is complete.

Reaction score
I really need to make some time come and see this in person some day.
Chris, do you still have any of those clear stands you were selling a while back?

Reaction score
I really need to make some time come and see this in person some day.
Chris, do you still have any of those clear stands you were selling a while back?
You are welcome anytime. Hit me up on FB and we'll grab lunch or something and talk shop. I do have a few left. We can talk about those too.

Reaction score
Thanks DL. I'm not sure if you're talking about the entire room or my pic with my 12" jawa.....but, my last post is now one of my favs, as simple as it is.
Normally both for sure but in that case especially for your pic with your 12" Jawa and your child pic - - - > I LOVE IT < - - -

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Small update - I dug out that 12" Jawa my Grandmother gave me for my birthday to display with the pic of my opening it. Now the circle is complete.

That is a very cool display idea,i wish i had a photo like this from me with vintage stuff!

Reaction score
Thanks catch. I've asked my mother if there are any other pics of me with Star Wars stuff, but I think this is it so I wanted to do something special with it.

Side note - grail piece is in transit and scheduled to arrive this Friday!

Reaction score
Gorgeous, and congrats!

But get a cover on that beauty....

:)

Very nice man...very nice acquistion.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I was really excited to get this. Now my SS collection is complete (TIE has been preordered).

That's disgusting (in a good way).
I saw you posting in that guy's thread and I thought you bought the AT-AT.
I like the AT-AT, but I don't need two! ;)

Congrats,the Y-Wing,a very hard to get collectible!
Difficult to say the least. I was not going to pay the crazy fleabay prices. I've been waiting patiently for one to pop up on RS.

Gorgeous, and congrats!

But get a cover on that beauty....

:)

Very nice man...very nice acquistion.
That is one of the next projects for sure. Crumb also needs a dust free home. To be continued...

Reaction score
Nice score! It looks great on display.

The Y-Wing and AT-AT were the only 2 SS pieces that I never acquired. I was looking, though. That's half the fun. :)

Reaction score
Nice score! It looks great on display.

The Y-Wing and AT-AT were the only 2 SS pieces that I never acquired. I was looking, though. That's half the fun. :)
Thanks Ham.

At least you have the Falcon...if I could only have one, that'd be it!

Ok guys, I'm sure you're sick of my posts, so this will likely be my last photo post for a while. I really don't have funds to make any changes in the near future anyways. I got my last remaining LED lights and it was also sort of a sunny day, so I figured I'd take some total room pics to freeze in time the "current" look. There are some day and some "night" pics. You can also see my few remaining non-Star Wars items...can you find the time machine?

Sorry for any redundant pics: