BoboFatt's Collection (updated 9/8/12)

Reaction score
BoboFatt's Collection (updated July 11, 2019)

I've been collecting Star Wars items since it first hit the big screen in 1977. I collected pretty much anything associated with Star Wars. Like a lot of you, I got to a point that I could not afford to keep up and I ran out of room. Keeping my collection in storage boxes also seemed like a waste. It was around this time that I bought my first prop replicas and realized I needed to focus on what I thought was really cool and could actually display. After four years of selling my "toys" to pay for my prop replicas life hit me and I had to stop collecting anything. Well, just a couple of months ago I bought my first prop replicas in four years and I got the itch to finish my collection.

I've been floating around RebelScum for a couple of years and enjoy checking out other Scummers collections. I finally got my MR Falcon and decided to post pics of mine. I still have a few pieces I need to get to "catch up" on what I'm missing.

If you have a MR Ywing, SS Salacious Crumb, MR ROTJ Vader, MR Luke Blaster, MR Training Remote, MR Thermal Detonator, or eFx Xwing, please let me know. If you are looking for items to buy, please check out my 4sale link.

The pics below show my prop replica collection among some other eclectic items I enjoy. You can even see some of the tattoos I've collected...I got a little of everything.

Thanks and enjoy.

EP1 Sabers

EP2 Sabers

EP3 Sabers

EP4 Sabers

EP5 Sabers

EP6 Sabers

Blasters

CODE3

SS

Collection

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: BoboFatt\'s Collection

MasterCollector said:
Great collection and set up!! Whats the runner up plaque for?
Thanks MC.

The award is for the tats in the pic. Alan Ruscoe (Plo Koon) was one of the judges, Ray Park presented the award to me, and Hannah Aitchison (formerly from LA Ink) was the one that did the piece for me.

Reaction score

Cool collection!
Great tattoo..im sure i've seen it in Shanes book? correct?

Reaction score

Thanks for kind words guys. Coming from seasoned RS members and collectors, it means a lot.

Herb - I haven't seen a copy of Shanes book, but my guess is that it would be my arms in there. I know he is friends with Hanna so it would make sense. I've seen my tats on a number of websites and magazines...the pics get around.

Reaction score

It's a classy display dude. Really nice set up, oh and congratulations on acquiring the MR Falcon. It's a beauty ain't it.

Reaction score

intwenothor said:
It's a classy display dude. Really nice set up, oh and congratulations on acquiring the MR Falcon. It's a beauty ain't it.
Thanks, it a good home for my collection for now, but one of these days I'll be able to start working on my custom basement and have everything the way I would really like it. I am closer though...just picked up the last saber I needed. I should be getting my EP6 Vader here shortly and a custom case for my Maul from Kodofett.

And to answer your question...yes, the Falcon is the coolest thing that I own that I don't need!

Reaction score

Superb collection and a great display BoboFatt

Reaction score

Thanks guys. I've had to make some changes with the addition of the Falcon and I was able to get away with it. When I finally get the Xwing and TIE, it's going to really get hairy.

Reaction score

You got that case made pretty fast, nice work! Did you build the cabinet for the Falcon too? that would be a huge coincidence to find one made with the same dimensions as the base.

Reaction score

Battery said:
You got that case made pretty fast, nice work! Did you build the cabinet for the Falcon too? that would be a huge coincidence to find one made with the same dimensions as the base.
Hey battery,

I had already ordered that acrylic top from the first Falcon I picked up. And the cabinet I built just for the Falcon. I left room underneath to display something else...my AT-AT fit nicely.

I hope you like the new home the old bird has now. Thanks again for letting me take her.

Reaction score

You have a great collection Chris, some really awesome pieces man.

Reaction score

Thanks everyone. The collection should be getting better shortly. Looks like I'm closing on a deal for the eFx Xwing I've been looking for, I should have a new Kodofett case for my full Maul saber, and I should be getting the last saber on my want list next week.

Speaking of which, DL, I hope the move is going well. Do you think you'll be shipping the saber this Saturday or Monday? I've made room for it all ready.

Reaction score

Nice collection Bobo, congrats!

Keep the update pics coming, nice to see your room getting shape!

Reaction score

lets see that ROTJ Vader bobafatt
i'm actually starting to set my collection up, very slowly though, i need display cabinets/detolfs.

Reaction score

DarthLuis said:
lets see that ROTJ Vader bobafatt
i'm actually starting to set my collection up, very slowly though, i need display cabinets/detolfs.
I've been so busy selling my other collection to get money for the eFx Xwing, I haven't had time to even take pics.

Soon though...I also recently bought a painting that will require me to move a number of things around. So there will a lot of new pics coming, eventually.

Reaction score

Well, I finally had a chance to take pics of my new additions and new set up. The pics aren’t the best, it’s a rainy day, so the natural light is low. Any way, I now have my custom Maul case by Kodofett, my last saber - ROTJ Vader, and a new canvas print. Of course, with new additions come re-arranging as well. Happy turkey day, enjoy!

Reaction score

Chris, the collection looks great! Congrats! I hope to see more pics soon.

On a personal note- I have finally found my perfect house and papers have been signed. I should be in after the place closes in January. I will be showing off my collection soon after that, so keep an eye out!

Reaction score

ALongTimeAgo said:
Chris, the collection looks great! Congrats! I hope to see more pics soon.

On a personal note- I have finally found my perfect house and papers have been signed. I should be in after the place closes in January. I will be showing off my collection soon after that, so keep an eye out!
Thanks Chris...like with most die hard collectors, with ever purchase and reorg it gets a little closer to what I want.

Congrats on the new house! I can't wait to see your long awaited Han shrine.

Reaction score

jcoffman99 said:
Where did you get that sweet Falcon canvas print?
I got it from a company in Europe. Shipping to the states was crazy...but it's such a cool piece, (even my wife likes it) I just had to have it. I think it really accents the MR Falcon well.

Reaction score

Such a great collection. Gotta love that rotj vader, one of my faves and pretty hard to come by now. Don't remember it being that popular at first though.

Have to agree about the falcon pics on canvas. Stunning. May I enquire as to the company? Being in Europe myself the shipping may be easier to swallow.

Reaction score

intwenothor said:
Such a great collection. Gotta love that rotj vader, one of my faves and pretty hard to come by now. Don't remember it being that popular at first though.

Have to agree about the falcon pics on canvas. Stunning. May I enquire as to the company? Being in Europe myself the shipping may be easier to swallow.
Thanks int. and yes, the ROTJ Vader is a beauty. I have to thank fellow Scummer DarthLuis for that one.

I'm glad you guys like the print. I'm really digging on it myself. The website I got it from has lots of cool pics, but this was the only Star Wars one. I have to say if they only ever do one SW print, this was the right one to do. check out their stuff at: www.islandburner.com , I'm sure shipping will be a lot cheaper for you. I also saw the same print (one piece) on ebay recently for a lot less than what I paid. Might want to check there as well.

On a seperate note, I just found a treasure I haven't seen in six years. Buried deep in my closet I found my 8'x4' Episode 1 movie banner. I think I'm putting that up next. Pics to come...

Reaction score

One of my walls looked bare and I recently found a banner that had been stored...that equals more changes. I have to say I'm getting really good at hanging the floating Lack shelves. They've been on three of my four walls in my office.

I should also be receiving an eFx Xwing soon...more pics to come.

Reaction score

very awesome looking room man, totally jealous of that falcon and other pieces you have, lol. keep the pics coming.

Reaction score

Great collection,and i love the Falcon canvas!!

Reaction score

Thanks guys...and catch, the print is indeed fun to look at. I still have to take a shot at making some fimo teeth for yoda.

Reaction score

I got my eFX Xwing today. It's not the final presentation by a long shot. I will make a MR style case for it and a custom cabinet, but it's winter here in Cleveland so I won't be able to work on it for a few months. So it's just in a temp home for now (actually the future home of a TIE).