Boba Fett - #TBOBF??

Reaction score
I can't wait for a proper BoBF Boba! I'm going to modify one of these and I already found an accurate belt on Etsy.

What would you guys suggest to use for the legs?

I'm thinking General Lando legs repainted black... the style is close and I should be able to find one cheaply...

I'll probably grab a skirt from a random extra Vader to complete the look.

Reaction score
I had another store pick up order cancelled today. I don't know why I even bother, this kind of BS is why I rarely step foot in a Wal-Mart...

Reaction score
Jealous! I’ve been waiting a little extra for BBTS to shop items hitting stores weeks earlier.

Reaction score
I got this figure today, and until I had a shipping notice, I assumed I had not ordered it. Totally forgot! Anyways, it's a fine figure, but in no way is this value at the deluxe price. They simply put his gear off to the side to fill the box out. It's kinda ridiculous.

Reaction score
There's been a lot said about the head sculpt on this. While I agree, it does look a little off I must say, it looks better in hand. There's some fine scarring details that don't show up in photos that well.

20220609_195333_resized (2).jpg

Reaction score
Interesting detail: there is a black piece glued inside the helmet. I assume they’re using the same helmet for Cobb Vanth and the piece makes it not wobble on Boba’s bald head.

View attachment 421924

It's the same piece on the ROTJ Boba Fett helmet.
n6Tj4lA.jpg

However, the headsculpt on the ROTJ Boba Fett is different.
h6eCOkY.jpg

Reaction score
Not tribal in that sense, but I'm sure Mike did it to appear more intimidating visually too. If by some chance you did not know his rep. :)

More like a blend of this:

29ec7d55-916a-4f1c-a296-6d3473a0c30f.jpg
star-wars-milestones-darth-maul-statue-gallery_qywf.jpg
6poo5ovxlku51.png
I like where you're heading with this however it would be tricky territory in a sense. Maori are protective of cultural spiritual art and symbolism. There have been several occasions in the past where legal action has been taken over the use of cultural themes where no blessing was sought or deemed offensive. It would need to be treated carefully and respectfully but I love the idea as it's all about intergalactic inclusion my Danish friend and scummer.

Reaction score
Unless he stars a whole lot more new media with a completely different look entirely... or if this line is still around in 10 years and the articulation is somehow even further updated.... this is it!

Reaction score
I kind of wager against him showing up in Mando S3 because the the Mandalorian stuff doesn't seem interest him. On the other hand Boba might that he's feel indebted to Din for his help on Tatooine.

Reaction score
I kind of wager against him showing up in Mando S3 because the the Mandalorian stuff doesn't seem interest him. On the other hand Boba might that he's feel indebted to Din for his help on Tatooine.
Yeah I dong think we’ll see Boba on Mando s.3. From everything I’ve read it sounds like they’re going heavy into Mandalore proper and the politics therein. I can’t really see a fit for Boba in that kinda story. But I’ve definitely been wrong before so we’ll see.