Boba Fett Spin-Off

Reaction score
^^ this whole time you're just trying to divert the argument because either, you don't understand the crux of the issue, or you don't know how to defend against it.

the issue being discussed is : producers who believe in diversity quotas are racist. why?

because this act of "human sorting" comes from a belief that humans PREFER to be around those who "look like them".

--> IF your brain sorts people into color stripes (AND you "prefer" to see a certain representation of people who "look like you") then you are a Racist. By Definition.

((Racism is defined a "preference" for one race over another -- (a belief that one race is "better", in ANY given application, including casting) -- a "preference", for ANY reason)).

now: the only thing you have offered in this entire thread is, 'nobody at Disney cares what color Jon Boyega is', and everyone can see this is patently ridiculous.

of course Disney cares about "Representation" LOL -- (even if ONLY from a marketing POV) -- KK and JJ talk about it explicitly.

so: you're either a blithering idiot, or you are being intentionally "cheeky", to distract from the actual argument -- aka: intellectual dishonesty

-====-

whether this is a personal belief on KK's part , or simply just a marketing ploy to make money like Sylvester McMonkey McBean, (which is morally 'worse' as Cellblock1138 pointed out), either way she is still spreading RACISM.

the historic and ongoing "Sorting" of humans has been going on for over 10,000 years. with NO END in sight.

this practice is NOT supported by science.

it's shameful.

-====-

"..but we CAN"T have a discussion about Global Warming until you PROVE that the earth is round. you think it's "obvious"? bah! it's not obvious to ME! prove it!" (etc).

^^ (you're either an absolute idiot or you're just being dishonest).

and that is why "we're done here". cheers.
Quick question for you are you for open borders?

Reaction score
1. Ok the. How come there was no black lead in Rogue One or even a black actor in the cast? If it is so important why would they have one there. I thought.they needed to fill quotas?

Why did they do Solo instead of Lando?

Why is the lead in Rebels a white male? There is no black character there either.

Or is this quota only apply to the 3 saga movies?

I only say prove it if one is asserting it as a fact. You do not seem to be doing that however Colbolt is.

Boyega was in a criticially acclaimed movie that side wide digital distribution and gaine d alarge following .

Portman's claim to fame prior to TPM was The Professional which saw a limited relase and Mars Attacks largly considered a bomb and Tim Burton's worst movie.

She hadn't done anything that gained her the respect that Attack the Block did.

5. He could but he isn't. Problem is he is using racist talking g points from places like daily stormer l, saragon of akkad, Lauren Southern, and Been Shapiro.

He might not be racist but he is saying the same things racists are saying.

I understand what he is saying all to well, it is a argument pushed by racists who try to concern troll.
How dumb are you?
Forest Whitaker isn't black?? He was in RO.
Every quota check box was checked in RO. Female lead, Hispanic, black, Asian etc.

Asking why a Lando movie wasn't made instead of Solo is just too stupid.

LMAO you're basing Boyega's stardom on Attack the Block?? LMAO
Sure it was up for awards, but which awards? All Black and British awards that nominate ONLY blacks and British!
He was a TV movie actor before TFA!
Leon The Professional is the 29th ranked movie of ALL TIME on IMDB!

All your talking points come from NPR, Buzzfeed or the Daily Show.
It goes both ways. And your way isn't right for everybody.

Reaction score
How dumb are you?
Forest Whitaker isn't black?? He was in RO.
Every quota check box was checked in RO. Female lead, Hispanic, black, Asian etc.

Asking why a Lando movie wasn't made instead of Solo is just too stupid.

LMAO you're basing Boyega's stardom on Attack the Block?? LMAO
Sure it was up for awards, but which awards? All Black and British awards that nominate ONLY blacks and British!
He was a TV movie actor before TFA!
Leon The Professional is the 29th ranked movie of ALL TIME on IMDB!

All your talking points come from NPR, Buzzfeed or the Daily Show.
It goes both ways. And your way isn't right for everybody.
Forrest Whitikar was playing a character created by George Lucas in the clone wars. He also wasn't part of the main cast I know reading is hard for you but come on

Oh Asian is part of the quota now where was the Asian lead in TFA? Or Solo? Or the Hispanic lead in Solo?

Really? Why it seems that would have been the smarter move really.

The question is why make a solo movie with out Harrison Ford.

Was it the 29th ranked movie when it came out? Nope. The Professional became a cult classic after Natalie Portman became a star from the PT.

Oh please show me which of my Star Wars talking points came from NPr BuzzFeed or the daily show. Please please show me the episode of the daily show about diversity in Star Wars.

Even if there was one the daily show isn't considered racist like the sources of Colbolts talking points.

Reaction score
1. Ok the. How come there was no black lead in Rogue One or even a black actor in the cast?

HAHA I knew it. I was wondering if you were going to admit you were wrong. Guess you're not capable of it lmao
You said there wasn't a black actor in the cast of RO.
Doesn't matter who created the character.

Stop trying to save face, it just makes you look like a bigger idiot.

Reaction score
Oh Asian is part of the quota now where was the Asian lead in TFA? Or Solo? Or the Hispanic lead in Solo?
Who said that every race/ethnicity had to be a lead? You're moving the goalposts.
Every Disney Star Wars movie has had representation from virtually every race in a lead or secondary role.
Stop doubling down on your stupidity.

Last edited:
Reaction score

HAHA I knew it. I was wondering if you were going to admit you were wrong. Guess you're not capable of it lmao
You said there wasn't a black actor in the cast of RO.
Doesn't matter who created the character.

Stop trying to save face, it just makes you look like a bigger idiot.
Yeah... We are talking about actors cast for new roles but sure I said that I guess I don't see race. Sorry I don't judge people based on skin color like you

Btw KK still has her job.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Who said that every race/ethnicity had to be a lead? You're moving the goalposts.
Every Disney Star Wars movie has had representation from virtually every race in a lead or secondary role.
Stop doubling down on your stupidity.
Colbolt did.

Reaction score
Any moderators left around here?

This toxic sh1te needs to be shut down on all sides.

Reaction score
No huge loss really, they probably would've ruined Boba Fett more than what Lucas did in AOTC. So yeah we all dodged a bullet here.
Best thing written in this thread. You can bet every single dime you have ever earned if the Boba Fett Movie would have been made it would have been terrible! I actually would have expected Boba Fett to remove his helmet in the new Movie and tadaaa-he's a female (or worse)!

Reaction score
1. Ok the. How come there was no black lead in Rogue One or even a black actor in the cast? If it is so important why would they have one there. I thought.they needed to fill quotas?

Why did they do Solo instead of Lando?

Why is the lead in Rebels a white male? There is no black character there either.

Or is this quota only apply to the 3 saga movies?

I only say prove it if one is asserting it as a fact. You do not seem to be doing that however Colbolt is.

Boyega was in a criticially acclaimed movie that side wide digital distribution and gaine d alarge following .

Portman's claim to fame prior to TPM was The Professional which saw a limited relase and Mars Attacks largly considered a bomb and Tim Burton's worst movie.

She hadn't done anything that gained her the respect that Attack the Block did.

Granted we are talking about greatly different time periods. A lot has changed just I'm terms of online distribution and the movie industry in general.

Ok I have to know where you heard Portman's involvment got others interested. I have never heard that before.

3. They still took ideas from it such as the main protagonist being female and living on a desert planet. That can't be ignored.

4. Yeah the point is if you made Rey male nothing about the movie would change. If you feel it's poorly written making Rey male wouldn't make it a better character. All the same complaints would still be there. Unless it is just about gender.

Same with Finn making him white changes noting.

So that is why the writting has nothing to do with the casting.

5. He could but he isn't. Problem is he is using racist talking g points from places like daily stormer l, saragon of akkad, Lauren Southern, and Been Shapiro.

He might not be racist but he is saying the same things racists are saying.

I understand what he is saying all to well, it is a argument pushed by racists who try to concern troll.

I'm not going to reply to any of this scattershot silliness. I don't have the time to go down all these rabbit holes.

But, seriously, start digging upwards.

Reaction score
Best thing written in this thread. You can bet every single dime you have ever earned if the Boba Fett Movie would have been made it would have been terrible! I actually would have expected Boba Fett to remove his helmet in the new Movie and tadaaa-he's a female (or worse)!
What's so bad about women? I rather like them.

Reaction score
Well, Fett could very well be a Woman. It all depends on what era the Movie would have taken place in, like his Daughter's perhaps.
I'm just curious what you meant by "or worse", as if there's something worse they could do? lol

I don't feel that it would have been terrible just because. I strongly feel that if Joe Johnston had Directed it, it could have turned out as good as the First Avenger.
Although there's a big difference between Disney and Marvel oversight.

Reaction score
A Fett movie could be pretty good but it wouldn't matter because nerds will flip out that it doesn't match their head canon.

Reaction score
A Fett movie could be pretty good but it wouldn't matter because nerds will flip out that it doesn't match their head canon.
Or the Kool-Aid drinkers will love any garbage that SJW NuSW throws at them.