Boba Fett - ROTJ #?

Reaction score
Yes, the figure is awesome, but are you OK with paying deluxe pricing for a regular sized figure just because it comes with additional accessories? This isn't even like the Dagobah Luke set where at least you got Yoda, too. Are the additional accessories here worth deluxe pricing? How many accesories would you expect if they were in a separate pack for the amount this costs over the cost of a regular figure?

Reaction score
Yes, the figure is awesome, but are you OK with paying deluxe pricing for a regular sized figure just because it comes with additional accessories? This isn't even like the Dagobah Luke set where at least you got Yoda, too. Are the additional accessories here worth deluxe pricing? How many accesories would you expect if they were in a separate pack for the amount this costs over the cost of a regular figure?
It's an extra $10. Calm down.

Reaction score
A definite buy! Looks much better than the last Fett which looks very blocky in areas.

Reaction score
I'll be getting at least 2. I need the helmet sculpt to put on my Black Series ESB body.

This should also be refereed to the Special Edition Boba Fett figure. Not ROTJ.

Reaction score
Finaly, after decades Hasbro manages to give a ROTJ themed Fett his correct rifle 👍🏻😊😊
Love the gauntlet effects
This already is pretty high on my list
You know, I was so excited at how great he looked that I didn't even stop to realize that they finally got the rifle right!

Reaction score
I’m with you on this. Jar Jar is $30 and now Boba is $30? Are we at the point that any brand new figure is gonna be $30 and a figure has to have lots of reuse to be kept at the $20 price point?