Boba Fett - Return of the Jedi (International Edition) Milestones Statue

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1629734712815.png

1629735719025.jpeg
A Gentle Giant release! Boba is back as an International Edition Exclusive! The recently revived bounty hunter is captured at his moment of triumph, in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi™ , in this all-new 1:6 scale Milestones Statue. This International Edition features an alternate base deco with smoky paint effects on the grate underneath the bounty hunter’s feet! Standing in Jabba's throne room, blaster at the ready, Boba Fett™ measures approximately 12 inches tall and features detailed sculpting and paint applications. Limited to only 1000 pieces, he comes packaged with a numbered certificate of authenticity in a full-color box. Sculpted by Joe Menna!

Platinum Members will get access to purchase on Wednesday, August 25th starting at 12 p.m. PST/ 3 p.m. EST and Gold Members will get purchase access on Thursday August, 26th starting at 12 p.m. PST/ 3 p.m. EST.

*Please note, the Guild allotment of each exclusive is limited to 100 pieces.

Reaction score
What is the obsession of collectible companies with weird looking resin/polystone smoke lately? On other statues the smoke looks like popcorn or mud bubbles, on this one looks like a Dianoga is sending its tentacles to grab Fett's feet: "Boba, my dear, I love you so much!! xoxoxo" 🥰 The answer Fett is giving is not to be posted on the forum 😅

Reaction score
Cell block Leia has been the only one in this relaunched budget line that's caught my eye so far. And if the production version comes back as shaky as I think it might, won't think twice about ignoring the whole line in perpetuity.