Boba Fett Prototype Preorder. May 5th target

Reaction score
There's a post on the Kenner reissue thread showing a Prototype Boba just like Vader.

Unfortunately, just like Vader ,this will be a nightmare to get our hands on.

We are stronger if we can work together!!!!!

I made a proposal of members here that are able to break through, to buy as many as they can. As you all know, it was next to impossible to get the Vader and ever harder to get Fett from Walmart. I don't think I have to tell you how hard or next to impossible this task will be to go after this combination.

I'm guessing atleast 20 members will want this and maybe 1 or 2 will actually break through.

Let's start a sign up and grab as many as possible. Even if we manage to pull more than asked for, I'm more than positive you won't have to wait to unload the extras. I'm betting alot of us would buy 2 or more if we had the chance.

OK

So I'm in
Blue_snag posted as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And don't forget, preorders collect when they are ready to ship. You don't have to pay up-front.

Reaction score
I'm in for one. If I can get more I would offer them to members here. I did manage to get 2 Vaders last time. I kept one and I gave one to a friend that had no luck securing one.

Reaction score
I'm in for one. If I can get more I would offer them to members here. I did manage to get 2 Vaders last time. I kept one and I gave one to a friend that had no luck securing one.
Thanks.

The more the better. Dont forget, the scalpers are going to buy as many as they can as well

Reaction score
There's a post on the Kenner reissue thread showing a Prototype Boba just like Vader.

Unfortunately, just like Vader ,this will be a nightmare to get our hands on.

We are stronger if we can work together!!!!!

I made a proposal of members here that are able to break through, to buy as many as they can. As you all know, it was next to impossible to get the Vader and ever harder to get Fett from Walmart. I don't think I have to tell you how hard or next to impossible this task will be to go after this combination.

I'm guessing atleast 20 members will want this and maybe 1 or 2 will actually break through.

Let's start a sign up and grab as many as possible. Even if we manage to pull more than asked for, I'm more than positive you won't have to wait to unload the extras. I'm betting alot of us would buy 2 or more if we had the chance.

OK

So I'm in
Blue_snag posted as well.
Yes I'm in 🙂

Reaction score
If I see any I'll buy them all. I got 4 retro Fetts and gave two to a friend.

Reaction score
Come and gone

couldn’t find a link

when I did they were gone .

I ****ING HATE TARGET

Reaction score
I guess I'm just too old. Me and a friend both had computers and the Target app refreshing. Never saw these at all until the out of stock page showed up. What the heck am I missing?

Reaction score
It's not just Target, it is every merchant that has an exclusive. And it is utter crap. Never even seen a link until "Preorders Sold Out." I did not want this, but I thought I'd try for everyone else.

Something's gotta change, but merchants pay Hasbro to have exclusives, so nothing probably will change. And I just do not understand this: if preorders continue to sell out everywhere, why do they not just make more available? They will make more money. It boggles my mind.

Reaction score
And I just do not understand this: if preorders continue to sell out everywhere, why do they not just make more available? They will make more money. It boggles my mind.
It has to be some kind of lobby crap. Think about it. The link is hush hush until it posts, and then they're gone. Within minutes of selling out, they're posted on eBay. More than coincidence Me Thinks

But also a sincere thank you for trying.

Reaction score
You know, if this took 20 minutes to sell out I would just be a little pissed. Where are folk getting the URL to buy these things. I never see the page until it shows as sold out. I am trying every search option I can think of (as I'm sure many of you are as well).

Clearly, folk find these well before my searches find the URL.

Reaction score
You know, if this took 20 minutes to sell out I would just be a little pissed. Where are folk getting the URL to buy these things. I never see the page until it shows as sold out. I am trying every search option I can think of (as I'm sure many of you are as well).

EXACTLY. There's something going on here for sure. We have all been searching for a link. I used the exact same wording from Yak Face and entered it on the Target search. Never once came up. I found a link on Yak Face but by then, GONE. Then I typed in Boba Fett in the search and still showed nothing. Finally it now shows up when it was already gone.

This is Some Bull

Reaction score
The last I checked (a few minutes ago) listings past 45. Ebay will be well over 50 listings in less than in hour. The average selling point is 100.

Reaction score
all over Ebay and ***holes snapping them up at $90 or better
there was a seller with a Buy it now for 45. he canceled and relisted at 100 and did it 2 times. funny part is, they all have 10 dollar shipping.

Reaction score
I was able to get 1 in my cart (didn't allow more than 1) but when I went to purchase it it magically disappeared.

Reaction score
Manufacturers and retailers have made this ALL about the chase and creating demand and less about the fun of collecting. Personally, I hate the chase. I just want to buy what I want. The good part is that it's making me buy less stuff now and I've gone away from the completionist mentality out of necessity. It's also led me to purge collections I'll never complete. Less stuff, more money, and more enjoyment of what I have.

Still...I'd LOVE to get one of these.

Reaction score

...and if it limits to 1 per purchase, how did this guy get more than 10????? WTF Target! I smell something fishy.

Reaction score
Its not the fact that they sold out to scalpers. We all knew that was going go happen.

What pisses me off is the fact that the link NEVER showed up until they sold out.

The other preorders atleast had a working link before the pre-sale date. It was the sudden out of now where start time that lead to most of us not being able to get them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was able to get 1 in my cart (didn't allow more than 1) but when I went to purchase it it magically disappeared.
I've had this happen before.. Truth is while you were in the process of checking out, the buyer just before you was also checking out. They finished before you. The item only stays in the cart as long as the item is available

Reaction score
If they all became available at the same time (i.e. URL went live), I can't believe it is possible for all of them to sell out before I can actually see them on the site or try to put one of them in my cart. I don't buy it. I can understand if I didn't complete checkout or something, but this is ridiculous. Somehow folk are finding a direct link to the URL before it's live in the Target search feature.

Reaction score
I don’t want one of these. I think they’re ugly. But if I ever see one I’ll get if for one of you guys. If I see ome in a comic shop for $80 I’ll vandalize it.

Reaction score
If they all became available at the same time (i.e. URL went live), I can't believe it is possible for all of them to sell out before I can actually see them on the site or try to put one of them in my cart. I don't buy it. I can understand if I didn't complete checkout or something, but this is ridiculous. Somehow folk are finding a direct link to the URL before it's live in the Target search feature.
There was something going on for sure . All of the other preorder had visible links before they went live. It was well hidden and now its visible everywhere including search engines. Not one of us found the link prior to it showing sold out.

Reaction score
As far as I know, it was in stock for about a minute. I would just like to know what are the next steps to find one? Are more preorders going up? When?

Reaction score
As far as I know, it was in stock for about a minute. I would just like to know what are the next steps to find one? Are more preorders going up? When?
Doesn't say more are coming. Only says July 25th release date.