Boba Fett Prototype Edition - Retro Line

Reaction score
yea i dont even bother to look at Target.com to see if my stores have anything. I am glad I bought what I Did from ebay, Robot Kingdom and here and at least this time I wont turn around and say, "shoot, why didnt I buy those at 30 bucks, now its a 100 dollars".

Reaction score
Anyone have one of these to trade for one of the Retro Prototype Stormtroopers? I have several different colors available.

Reaction score
I would just love ONE of these Fetts for a decent price. All anyone did around me was buy up every single one and went straight to the internet for resale. The new Stormies came in and sold the same day. It's unreal that these people exist for this sole reason to clear out stock immediately. I imagine they have pretty unconventional lives lol

Anyone have an extra? I'd love the red-head Fett, I liked those colors.

Reaction score
I cant imagine that's a meaningful existence...buying retail products and reselling them at inflated prices. Boba is the best of the three though, so if you only want one proto - he's it, the colors look great on his sculpt (compared to Vader & Stormtrooper) and no damn sticker!

Reaction score
I am hoping they will show up in Australia at sometime in the near future but i am not holding my breath .
Since you are in Australia, do you ever order from RobotKingdom or edit-Popcultcha?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since you are in Australia, do you ever order from RobotKingdom or edit-Popcultcha?
Robotkingdom charges absurd postage costs .I think they make more money from there postage costs than they do from their figures .For 8 tvc figure thats 1 case is over $100 postage and the more you buy the postage does not go down .Thats from Hong Kong to Australia .Any one living in Australia knows postage from Hong Kong to Australia is very cheap .But Robotkingdom charge like wounded bulls. Their figures are great prices but their postage costs are criminal .The crazy thing they would sell tons if they charged normal shipping rates .I know a number of people who wont buy off them because they charge ridiculous shipping costs

Reaction score
Robotkingdom charges absurd postage costs .I think they make more money from there postage costs than they do from their figures .For 8 tvc figure thats 1 case is over $100 postage and the more you buy the postage does not go down .Thats from Hong Kong to Australia .Any one living in Australia knows postage from Hong Kong to Australia is very cheap .But Robotkingdom charge like wounded bulls. Their figures are great prices but their postage costs are criminal .The crazy thing they would sell tons if they charged normal shipping rates .I know a number of people who wont buy off them because they charge ridiculous shipping costs
Didn't realise RK shipped from HK. Yeah, what they charge is absurd.

Reaction score
It helped me paying the high shipping rates from Robot Kingdom. I didnt stress the Rogue One X-wing exclusive (plus I got it mint, with the cardboard box) and two minty Boba Fetts. I continue to order from Robot Kingdom.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have a very good friend that needs the following 3 Fetts:
Blue, Yellow and Red (head/helmet)

He's got 3 retro Stormtroopers ready for trade (see pictures)

Please DM me if interested.. or..
Any help (pointing to someone, etc) is much appreciated!
de1d3cffe0cd971ec89edc636c4667b7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Unbelievable - I never even had a CHANCE at these things then I see this - what a f'ing slap in the face. Thanks for nothing, Hasbro (as usual).

Just as likely a distribution issue to do with covid or something else and the stock not being available to Target in time...

Target have discontinued the line so perhaps there's a standard process that any excess stock gets auto-routed to discount stores.

Reaction score
Just as likely a distribution issue to do with covid or something else and the stock not being available to Target in time...

Target have discontinued the line so perhaps there's a standard process that any excess stock gets auto-routed to discount stores.

Which is just infernally stupid - these never made it a day, I'm talking a single day in stock at any stores.

Reaction score
Which is just infernally stupid - these never made it a day, I'm talking a single day in stock at any stores.
Yeah, the supply chain apocalypse with COVID has royally screwed lots of items and stock. It's not just Star Wars either. Trolls stuff was ridiculous to track down for my daughter last year when World Tour was out, but now all of that is sitting at Ollie's. Thankfully she's still interested, but it was crazy last year.

Also...the red stripe on the floor in the photo makes me think it's Ollie's or Burlington. Ollie's specifically because lots of Ollie's stores are in old KMart locations, which have those lines on the floor. So...

Reaction score
The figure for me was not a pain in the butt to find. I got 2 in store. Mainly from the back and 2 using in store pick up. Also I got one from a guy here on Scum.

Reaction score
Who knows.. One thing's for sure, you won't see them on pegs.. Straight to scalpBay.
I mentioned in another thread that it could be that store Bargain Hunt. They recently got in some of the Target exclusive GI Joe Classified figures. Solid cases of Beach Head and Firefly. Just a hunch.

Reaction score
It's already all over Reddit. I'm not breaking any news, unfortunately.

Reaction score
I mentioned in another thread that it could be that store Bargain Hunt. They recently got in some of the Target exclusive GI Joe Classified figures. Solid cases of Beach Head and Firefly. Just a hunch.
I also remember the Bargain hunt stores got in the Amazon Slave 1 a few years back. I would assume the ones Amazon sent out with out a shipping box.

Reaction score
Has anyone else confirmed finding these at discount stores?

Reaction score
Yeah, the supply chain apocalypse with COVID has royally screwed lots of items and stock. It's not just Star Wars either. Trolls stuff was ridiculous to track down for my daughter last year when World Tour was out, but now all of that is sitting at Ollie's. Thankfully she's still interested, but it was crazy last year.

Also...the red stripe on the floor in the photo makes me think it's Ollie's or Burlington. Ollie's specifically because lots of Ollie's stores are in old KMart locations, which have those lines on the floor. So...
Great detective work! 👍

Reaction score
If you check the reddit, the original poster said they posted them on Amazon. And they were the cheapest because they wanted the first listing. They have them up around$25 Each plus $11 shipping. 😩728E3AF9-B2FC-48AD-BBB4-27FC3AF4566A.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Make sure to wait until they lower the price to MSRP, lol - when retailers scalp, they certainly shouldn't be supported. That said, I'm not even convinced (look at the original posters screen name for starters, haha!). According to Amazon - "Midwest Home Supply" has them listed first, and you can order up to 30 at once! Why would Target dump them all on a single discount store in Wisconsin?

Reaction score
Make sure to wait until they lower the price to MSRP, lol - when retailers scalp, they certainly shouldn't be supported. That said, I'm not even convinced (look at the original posters screen name for starters, haha!). According to Amazon - "Midwest Home Supply" has them listed first, and you can order up to 30 at once! Why would Target dump them all on a single discount store in Wisconsin?

Ridiculous they are trying to extort $35 for this s*** - not biting on that.

Reaction score
Received my first order of these from popcultcha.com.au today (I live only 30 mins away) so others who've ordered from them should get shipping notifications soon..