Boba Fett Prototype Edition - Retro Line

Reaction score
No two colors repeat except rocket. Blaster is always black. On-shelf later this summer. Now available for pre-order here. Target Exclusive.

Press Images

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Carded-Resized.jpg

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-7-Resized.jpg
Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-8-Resized.jpg

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-9-Resized.jpg
Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-10-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Carded.jpg

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-1.jpg

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-6.jpg

Retro-Boba-Fett-Prototype-Edition-Loose-9.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Count me in,,, as soon as eBay has it. I really have no hopes to find this at Target.... :(

Reaction score
Go to Target : Toys : Action Figures and filter to: Sold by Target and Include Out of Stock, then sort by Newest and refresh throughout the day, it will pop up there eventually.

Reaction score
Not looking forward to this one, much like the Vader Rainbow-brite with infinite permutations, I'm just not interested.....however the card looks interesting. Maybe Hasbro will "accidentally" forget the sensor bars, do a running change and gin up more sales.

Reaction score
Welp...I don't even think the page was live for a minute. even on the app with fast checkout, preorders were gone before I could do my faceid scan to pay. I couldn't even get 1. Can't wait to see what this is scalped for on ebay...

Reaction score
Same here. Got 1 only. Tried for a 2nd, but no luck.

Wasn't happy with limit of 1, but no complaints other than lack of inventory.

Reaction score
Kept searching, and when it finally popped up, it was sold out. :mad:

Reaction score
How the heck does the pre order sell out when they only allow one per order. WTF Bots!

If it's anything like the Vader, it might come in and out of stock at random times.

Reaction score
Well that was frustrating.
By the time I got there also they were sold out.
“Only at Target”

Reaction score
I'll keep refreshing throughout the day, just in case they drop more stock later like the Cara Dune Credit Collection did.

Reaction score
Well, at least this is the only one I wanted that I couldn't score. eBay or breaking my refresh button will be my only hope.

Reaction score
Well, at least this is the only one I wanted that I couldn't score. eBay or breaking my refresh button will be my only hope.
Same here. Although, I have my Poon Proto that ACTUALLY FIRES ROCKETS...so all is not lost.

Reaction score
Same ****, different year - I actually was able to add it to cart and then...OOPS! lol After Hasbro / Target witnessed the issues with the previous Vader exclusive, and didn't produce enough to resolve it, you cant help but think they don't care to fix it. If they show up at retail, cool, if not, who cares. The more difficult items are to obtain, the less interested I am in collecting them.

Reaction score
How exactly did you all find it? I started right at 1PM on the app, because I was at work, and nothing. I tried Boba Fett. Star Wars Retro and a couple other things. Then of course by them time I thought of checking here for a link, it was long since sold out.

Soooo FRUSTRATING!! It simply shouldn't be this hard to buy a damn TOY!

Reaction score
Holy Moly...there's tons of these already listed on scalpErBay at $85-120 each.

Only a fool would buy a preorder not knowing how shipping would turn out and if item got damaged. Also paying more than msrp is silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
How exactly did you all find it? I started right at 1PM on the app, because I was at work, and nothing. I tried Boba Fett. Star Wars Retro and a couple other things. Then of course by them time I thought of checking here for a link, it was long since sold out.

Soooo FRUSTRATING!! It simply shouldn't be this hard to buy a damn TOY!

I searched Retro Boba Fett but it was not the first thing that showed up in the list, it was farther down the list of items.

Reaction score
I searched Retro Boba Fett but it was not the first thing that showed up in the list, it was farther down the list of items.
I did the same, and tried refreshing, different key words, and then when it finally showed up, it was already sold out. Had to only last 1 minute max when it went live

Reaction score
Everyone should go to the product page and click, " Help us improve this page " and then insert your complaint regarding availability, hoarding, scalping, bots, etc. Maybe if they get spammed enough, it will cause a reaction, like we saw after the WM fiasco.

It'll just be ignored. If anybody really wnats to work at it, you are going to have to get a hold of someone at the corporate offices in MN and maybe you can get some word to someone that things need to at least be looked at, or even aknowledged.