Boba Fett (Nomad) - #TM16

Reaction score
Just hope all those who got DS and Pulse will cancel their orders at BBTS and others. Without Amazon though I’m sure the preorders are stretched thin across online retailers.

Reaction score
I wrote Dorkside a letter today discussing their recent shipment of BOBF figures and how frustrating it is when they ship out full cases and ignore all the individual/multi-fig orders that were placed seconds after they went live. And I mentioned how it’s just hurting them in the end because customers get tired of waiting and order elsewhere. We’ll see about a response...

Reaction score
I wrote Dorkside a letter today discussing their recent shipment of BOBF figures and how frustrating it is when they ship out full cases and ignore all the individual/multi-fig orders that were placed seconds after they went live. And I mentioned how it’s just hurting them in the end because customers get tired of waiting and order elsewhere. We’ll see about a response...
Some singles did ship but their preorder fulfillment seems random. Personally it seems they fulfill based on proximity to their location. That’s what I have observed at least.

Reaction score
What's the complaint here exactly? They ship out full case assortments to those who buy them when they get them in, and they ship out individual figures to those who buy them when they receive them in batch quantities.

Reaction score
What's the complaint here exactly? They ship out full case assortments to those who buy them when they get them in, and they ship out individual figures to those who buy them when they receive them in batch quantities.
The complaint is simple. Process your orders based on when they come in. There’s no reason people who ordered seconds after they were listed should get their figures last. It happens time and again.
Edit: And i know from reading here and other forums DST is NOT just shipping full cases. Plenty of reports of people getting 1-3 figures they ordered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I know we're all supposed to "support small businesses" and all that, but I got consistently awful service from Dorkside. Figures I'd have on pre-order would go unfulfilled for 6 months while everyone else would get them and I eventually just bought them off amazon.

They like to blame Hasbro for "screwing them" but I think if you can't deliver the products you're selling, that's on YOU, not the manufacturer.

No more Dorkside orders for me.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know we're all supposed to "support small businesses" and all that, but I got consistently awful service from Dorkside. Figures I'd have on pre-order would go unfulfilled for 6 months while everyone else would get them and I eventually just bought them off amazon.

They like to blame Hasbro for "screwing them" but I think if you can't deliver the products you're selling, that's on YOU, not the manufacturer.

No more Dorkside orders for me.
I get Hasbro screws then over being low on the totem pole. But why wouldn’t you do the right thing and send out partial orders you received on a first ordered/first served basis? It’s just a bad business practice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The complaint is simple. Process your orders based on when they come in. There’s no reason people who ordered seconds after they were listed should get their figures last. It happens time and again.
Edit: And i know from reading here and other forums DST is NOT just shipping full cases. Plenty of reports of people getting 1-3 figures they ordered.

Someone in another thread last year commented that they used to work in some sort of order fulfillment center and basically that person and the other 4 or 5 workers pulled order sheets out of a pile. So an order in the middle of the stack was one of the first things out because it was the top of someone else's pile.

Im not harping on you for being frustrated though. Everybody has a place they refuse to buy from unless there's no way around it. It's EE for me. Their stuff comes late and I don't Iike their shipping prices. Honestly in the last 4 or 5 months, I've been able to find most stuff at target or specialty shops before any of my pre-orders come in.