Boba Fett (Nomad) - #TM16

Reaction score
Just hope all those who got DS and Pulse will cancel their orders at BBTS and others. Without Amazon though I’m sure the preorders are stretched thin across online retailers.

Reaction score
I wrote Dorkside a letter today discussing their recent shipment of BOBF figures and how frustrating it is when they ship out full cases and ignore all the individual/multi-fig orders that were placed seconds after they went live. And I mentioned how it’s just hurting them in the end because customers get tired of waiting and order elsewhere. We’ll see about a response...

Reaction score
I wrote Dorkside a letter today discussing their recent shipment of BOBF figures and how frustrating it is when they ship out full cases and ignore all the individual/multi-fig orders that were placed seconds after they went live. And I mentioned how it’s just hurting them in the end because customers get tired of waiting and order elsewhere. We’ll see about a response...
Some singles did ship but their preorder fulfillment seems random. Personally it seems they fulfill based on proximity to their location. That’s what I have observed at least.

Reaction score
What's the complaint here exactly? They ship out full case assortments to those who buy them when they get them in, and they ship out individual figures to those who buy them when they receive them in batch quantities.

Reaction score
What's the complaint here exactly? They ship out full case assortments to those who buy them when they get them in, and they ship out individual figures to those who buy them when they receive them in batch quantities.
The complaint is simple. Process your orders based on when they come in. There’s no reason people who ordered seconds after they were listed should get their figures last. It happens time and again.
Edit: And i know from reading here and other forums DST is NOT just shipping full cases. Plenty of reports of people getting 1-3 figures they ordered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I know we're all supposed to "support small businesses" and all that, but I got consistently awful service from Dorkside. Figures I'd have on pre-order would go unfulfilled for 6 months while everyone else would get them and I eventually just bought them off amazon.

They like to blame Hasbro for "screwing them" but I think if you can't deliver the products you're selling, that's on YOU, not the manufacturer.

No more Dorkside orders for me.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know we're all supposed to "support small businesses" and all that, but I got consistently awful service from Dorkside. Figures I'd have on pre-order would go unfulfilled for 6 months while everyone else would get them and I eventually just bought them off amazon.

They like to blame Hasbro for "screwing them" but I think if you can't deliver the products you're selling, that's on YOU, not the manufacturer.

No more Dorkside orders for me.
I get Hasbro screws then over being low on the totem pole. But why wouldn’t you do the right thing and send out partial orders you received on a first ordered/first served basis? It’s just a bad business practice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The complaint is simple. Process your orders based on when they come in. There’s no reason people who ordered seconds after they were listed should get their figures last. It happens time and again.
Edit: And i know from reading here and other forums DST is NOT just shipping full cases. Plenty of reports of people getting 1-3 figures they ordered.

Someone in another thread last year commented that they used to work in some sort of order fulfillment center and basically that person and the other 4 or 5 workers pulled order sheets out of a pile. So an order in the middle of the stack was one of the first things out because it was the top of someone else's pile.

Im not harping on you for being frustrated though. Everybody has a place they refuse to buy from unless there's no way around it. It's EE for me. Their stuff comes late and I don't Iike their shipping prices. Honestly in the last 4 or 5 months, I've been able to find most stuff at target or specialty shops before any of my pre-orders come in.

Reaction score
Just got one this week--man, this is a beefy figure! It feels like it can kick some ass. The cloak is much less brown in person, more like a sun faded black.

Reaction score
The Streets of Mos Espa

lYIbDhA.jpg

Reaction score
BBTS is pre-processing my order for this dude. It's been a loooong wait. Still no word on Shand or Bill Burr.

(It's gonna be a longer wait cause I'm moving back to the States so I'm just having them send there...why pay extra to send toys here, that I'll just have to repack and get back to America somehow? I've waited this long....may as well wait a few more months.....)

Reaction score
I've seen this wave more than 3 times now at Target. I've had Shand and Fett since December. Crazy!

Reaction score
Thanks to Pulse, Walmart and Target I have gotten this figure for me and some friends. I am more excited for the armored version of him.

Reaction score
Did you ever get an answer? BBTS has really been sucking lately.

Reaction score
Did you ever get an answer? BBTS has really been sucking lately.
I got an email back explaining their order picking system and how it’s easier to pump out full mixed cases when they get them in. And I get it. I’m not gonna stop using Dorksidetoys because of it, I was just aggravated. In fact I just got Fennec Shand and the 20th Cap America from them this week. I think like a lot of people my lack of patience gets the better of me when I see other people getting their orders in first.

Reaction score
In addition to that, I imagine they only order so many standard assortment cases, and if they break those up to fulfill singles, they might not have enough cases left to fulfill their orders for those cases. It makes more sense to fulfill singles and multiples from solid case packs of one figure.

It does suck when you see someone report that an item shipped from a retailer and wonder, "Where's mine?" Then you learn that they only got solids in, or full assortments, or what have you.

Reaction score
Just got mine today and yeesh, I think this is the worst head they've done since they started using photoreal.

Reaction score
Just got my Nomad Fett from Pulse. He’s a nice figure. The head is not as uruk-hai as some specimens I’ve seen but it’s still gotta go. Otherwise it’s a winner.

Reaction score
Well I was supposed to get him and Fennec Shand today but UPS can't figures out what the hell they're doing... It said it arrived yesterday then it says arrived this morning but not out for delivery...

Reaction score
Finally caved on Uncle Fester, he's really growing on me ;)
Tem's a national icon over here so I pretty much had to really eh bro, another dimension to the Boba Fett story.
$23 local mall dept store old school bricks and mortar whim. Easter sale only time I'd usually bother, I'll take that.

20220416_093202 (2).jpg

And out of the box, really like this figure once you tame all that fabric.

IMG_2474 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally caved on Uncle Fester, he's really growing on me ;)
Tem's a national icon over here so I pretty much had to really eh bro, another dimension to the Boba Fett story.
$23 local mall dept store old school bricks and mortar whim. Easter sale only time I'd usually bother, I'll take that.

ATTACH type="full"

width="743px"]419315[/ATTACH]

I had the Pleasure of meeting him at Celebration 6. Very nice guy.

Reaction score
He seems like a cool guy and seemed to really be glad to be back in the SW universe.

Reaction score
He seems like a cool guy and seemed to really be glad to be back in the SW universe.

Indeed, on all accounts - and he also seemed to be more in tune with his character than those behind.
His thoughts on bringing more of his Maori warrior culture into Fett was also refreshing, but it didn't really shine through so much in the end result, so I guess he wasn't presuasive enough. Would have loved to see him more like the Fett of Mando S2.

Reaction score
A little quick and easy (and effective) fix I found for his terrible robe.

I cut off about this much around the edges of the hood:

Then took some Crazy Glue and put the teeeeniest dab on each shoulder area, and pushed the corner of the hood down onto it; held for about 10 seconds. Then did the other side.

I mean, it's pretty crude and elementary, but you can't deny the results. *high five!*