Boba Fett (Nomad) - #TM16

Reaction score
New pics courtesy @isaacwongtoys

Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-In-Hand-Loose-10.jpg
5vnzup.jpg

5vm5nf.jpg

5vm4aw.jpg

Pretty sure Boba Fester was available as a model kit in 90s?
Image of the boxed figure reminds me of Fester Adams 😂😂🤣🤣
Anyway, can't await to get this one, although the presentation yesterday once again, confirmed to me how ugly cloth pieces look on anything smaller than Sideshow figures
Reminds me of Fester from the Adams Family.
Is this really fat shaming or is this fett shaming?
More Boba Fester shaming?

FYI the whole cast is pretty well represented - https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/the-mandalorian-want-list.1142398/page-20#post-20343212
gA8GTIL.jpg
bXkVXbX.jpg

LOL! Even that same damaged ^ spot on his "helmet"

Wait, so does that make Din Djarin Gomez?
Qli7Bt6.jpg
dvH6rmt.jpg

And she's his Cara Mia = .....?
HBa1SmB.png
fJJL3Vw.png

You rang?
dXjWmde.jpg
mYlP2zy.jpg

So this whole time, we've just been looking at the Addam's Family in alt. galaxy far away?:unsure: 🙃

4qaita.gif

4qah5v.gif

4qahk2.gif

Sorry, that really went way off topic. 😝

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm in Japan....I didn't miss the official pre-orders while I was asleep or at work or anything?

I was on the fence, but not anymore. I NEEEEEED Fester, HotAss 58 year old Asian Woman, and ol' Billy Red ***** in my collection. MUST HAVES.

(Oh, and I think there's no need to cut this figure up. Hasbro or SHF WILL give us the "Dirty Armor" version at some point, just like the new "red boot spats" version is inevitable. This is the FETT man...he's a cash cow!!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
New Pre-Order Links

Last edited:
Reaction score
I knew this figure would be hot, single packed Boba and Mando fever, but this is ridiculous! I really hope people aren’t paying $150 for this guy

I wonder if items listed for ridiculous prices are occasionally some kind of money laundering scheme. I find it hard to believe there are enough people so careless with their money to make these prices feasible.

Reaction score
I wonder if items listed for ridiculous prices are occasionally some kind of money laundering scheme. I find it hard to believe there are enough people so careless with their money to make these prices feasible.

I've read that a lot of the Pokémon cards and vintage video game auctions are money laundering schemes. Doesn't make too much sense to try and launder $80-$100 so I'm guessing it's the Christmas crunch?

Reaction score
I've read that a lot of the Pokémon cards and vintage video game auctions are money laundering schemes. Doesn't make too much sense to try and launder $80-$100 so I'm guessing it's the Christmas crunch?

I honestly don't have a good explanation. It baffles me. Of course, I have occasionally paid more than retail for a figure I missed, but I have never paid anything close to $150 for a single Black Series figure. At that point, I would be thinking about another Hot Toys figure.

Reaction score
I live in Japan so I have overpaid for a lot of stuff that I simply can't get here. Exclusives are a real pain in my ass. But I'd NEVER pay $150 for a regular, mass released Black Series figure that will be available everywhere in a few months. That's pretty baffling to me. But hey....this has been going on since the POTF2 days in 1995 so it's not exactly new!

Reaction score
I live in Japan so I have overpaid for a lot of stuff that I simply can't get here. Exclusives are a real pain in my ass. But I'd NEVER pay $150 for a regular, mass released Black Series figure that will be available everywhere in a few months. That's pretty baffling to me. But hey....this has been going on since the POTF2 days in 1995 so it's not exactly new!
I feel ya man. This can be an expensive hobby at times.

Reaction score
I can only assume those buyers are a unique combination of wealthy, impatient, committed to collecting, but not tuned in to the collecting community. Since these figures have only shown up at a few Targets, they may think these are super rare and will never be available again. (Kinda like the recent scramble for Merrick's X-wing in TVC.)

Or they know this is available to pre-order at its retail price from a bunch of websites and they are going full Veruca Salt on it.

Reaction score
Same thing happened when the first TV Show Mandalorian Black series hit for the first time as well. It was also this time of year. There is no end to a fool and his money stories. These figures will be store price in 6 months.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can only assume those buyers are a unique combination of wealthy, impatient, committed to collecting, but not tuned in to the collecting community. Since these figures have only shown up at a few Targets, they may think these are super rare and will never be available again. (Kinda like the recent scramble for Merrick's X-wing in TVC.)

Or they know this is available to pre-order at its retail price from a bunch of websites and they are going full Veruca Salt on it.

I would never pay $100+ for a new figure, but there have been times where I've sort of exhausted my search here in Los Angeles and am no longer confident I will find certain figures on the peg. In those instances, I order from a seller on Mercari or eBay for up to $40-50 to be done with it and not have to drive all over LA just to find empty pegs over and over. I prefer doing this to pre-ordering, because (and I'm not exaggerating when I say this) I almost always end up with a wonky-eyed or some other sloppily painted figure. Truly, it's maddening. With Mercari and eBay yes, I will pay more, but I can inspect the photos and even ask the seller for a more clear photo, if needed. Sometimes, in my opinion, it's better to pay more and get what I want thank waste the time and gas on what is often a fruitless search.

Reaction score
I honestly don't have a good explanation. It baffles me. Of course, I have occasionally paid more than retail for a figure I missed, but I have never paid anything close to $150 for a single Black Series figure. At that point, I would be thinking about another Hot Toys figure.
I have sold some Rogue One vehicles for crazy high price because one store in Canada released them one month early. I listed them at cost and the price skyrocketed.

The people who paid that all had their own Youtube review channels. They all wanted to be the first to review I guess. They probably get more out of it through their channels than paying the extra to be first.

However, no explanation for Fett as he's been reviewed quite a lot already.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Up on Pulse.