Boba Fett (Nomad) - #TM16

Reaction score
5pm Eastern for most of them, but not all. No dates for the ones that don't go up at 5.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Available for pre-order TBD. On shelf Spring 2022. MSRP is $22.99.

This is #16 in the Phase IV The Mandalorian sub-line. Knee disc is hidden beneath the sculpted pants clothing, which allows for dynamic posing. Tattered soft goods cloak. Comes with Gaffi Stick, Cycler Rifle, and exclusive pistol. Skin tone is consistent with other clones.

Press Images

Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Boba-Fett-Tython-Loose-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
That’s one way to put it lol. Does not look good to me. This is one I would have thought was a no brainer for me but looks like a pass🥲
Something about the face sculpt is throwing me off... but yeah, I'm not so sure about it either.

Reaction score
That’s one way to put it lol. Does not look good to me. This is one I would have thought was a no brainer for me but looks like a pass
🥲
I actually think the figure looks more interesting than the on-screen costume. 😅

Reaction score
That’s one way to put it lol. Does not look good to me. This is one I would have thought was a no brainer for me but looks like a pass🥲

They were "we've learned things and tried new things with the sculpt, so he actually can pose those crazy poses when beserking stormies" (something like that)
But looking at those images I'm inclined to believe that's more like fancy talk, to get ahead of the potential backlash when people can't make him do the Haka and go nuts on said troopers. :)

Reaction score
They were "we've learned things and tried new things with the sculpt, so he actually can pose those crazy poses when beserking stormies" (something like that)
But looking at those images I'm inclined to believe that's more like fancy talk, to get ahead of the potential backlash when people can't make him do the Haka and go nuts on said troopers. :)
I agree. I can’t tell for sure but it looks like old school hinge articulation like the early 5 or 6” figures. Not good

Reaction score
I am somewhat let down by this one. I think it's the soft goods cape issue. The head sculpt will probably look better in-hand, but seems like it should be more scarred. Also, July 2022? Hopefully that's including some padding to compensate for current shipping delays, and they'll actually start arriving in Spring.

Reaction score
So, dark brown often looks black on screen. This same thing happened with Luke's robes in ROTJ - I remember reading somewhere that they decided to go with black robes for Luke in the finale because, despite being inaccurate, it better matched people's memories of what it looked like in ROTJ. It's the same with Han's jackets in ESB (the parka was famously brown, not blue, while the Bespin jacket was actually a grayish color so that it would look blue on film).

Personally, the brown robes look right to me, but in any event there will be no dearth of third-party robes, likely with wiring, available.

Reaction score
i always though he had some sand peeps gear, so the brown is not that off to me...

probably pass though :)

Reaction score
WAIT.

Did he get other raggy robes to go under his armor AFTER getting the armor back? Because my assumption was he just got his armor cleaned up and the Sideshow "Repaint Armor" looks... black? And in the show it looks black to me. But the Hasbro Retro version of the Re-armored Fett LOOKS more brown in the glamour shots.

1634978785586.png

Reaction score
The only figure of yesterday's announcements that I'm marginally interested in.

Reaction score
I'm still deciding if I want this figure. I want the armored version, with clean painted armor.

Hasbro would be wise to not reveal an Armored version until after this one hits the shelves.

Reaction score
His legs look ok in the straight position. I want to see how they work in a practical sense before I commit to spending $30 on this guy