Boba Fett (Nomad) - #TM??

Reaction score
Jeeeeez. Thank goodness there was something. I woke up here in Japan expecting to see at least ONE Boba Fett....at least SOMETHING cool, but no, it was just all suck. I mean, I've seen some toy reveals suck, but that was the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. I gotta go, my damn wiener kids are listening.

(In all seriousness though....just want more FETTTTT.)

Reaction score
This was the announcement that excited me the most! The dream would be to mirror the Hot Toys set with both versions of Fett from S2. But I am happy with this one, for sure.

Reaction score
Just in time for the Book of Boba Fett. Along with Fenec. Assuming they will add the other 2 Fetts soon afterward and whatever else he ends up wearing in this series. Hopefully.

Reaction score
This rendition of Boba Fett easily stands on its own. The way that Temuera Morrison and Robert Rodriguez delivered that fight scene in "The Tragedy" was phenomenal! Watching Boba Fett easily dispatch so many Stormtroopers with a Gaffi stick was one of the highlights of season 2 of The Mandalorian. That part of his fight scenes alone made the decades of buildup around the character finally pay off.

As for the part of the episode where Boba Fett put on his armor and continued fighting the troopers? That would be a great figure on it's own, too. Seeing how interchangeable parts have been done on previous figures, it seems like turning Nomad Boba Fett into armored Boba Fett from the same episode would compromise either version. And I have no doubt that Hasbro will also make a re-armored version, too. Because Boba Fett = $$$.

Reaction score
I honestly don't want Boba without his armor. He's just an ugly old guy without it...
I agree as well, but as a Star Wars collector we all know their will be 4 of him without Armor with each issue being slightly better than the previous one and then a series of releases with Armor with another series of improvements as they come out! SIGH!!!.. 🤖 .

Reaction score
I agree as well, but as a Star Wars collector we all know their will be 4 of him without Armor with each issue being slightly better than the previous one and then a series of releases with Armor with another series of improvements as they come out! SIGH!!!.. 🤖 .
And the A.R.S.E.-technique (explained here) + a carbonized version, and a con-exclusive.

Reaction score
I love all things Boba, but I honestly I can't see buying this one. If it included the armor, like from the Tython scene, sure. I think I'll hold out for the inevitable 'rearmored' version and the Cobb Vanth figure

Reaction score
I really wouldn't mind too especially if it was the material used on parts of Revan.., it sits nicely and has got the right look and texture in my opinion, most importantly, it retains all the articulation for posing him mushing Stormtroopers to bits with his gaffi stick, I know he'll only come with the rifle and the stick, but in many ways, I'd much rather have an extra "battle rage" head wolverine style than removable armor that probably won't look good. Yakface is reporting November for him, Morak Migs and the Jedha trooper