Boba Fett items for sale

Reaction score
Hey guys,
It's been a while since I posted on here. I'm looking to move a big chunk of my collection for finacial reasons. A lot of my stuff is in storage but i have a lot of Boba Fett stuff I have multiples of. If anyone is a Fett collector and needs anything reply back or PM me so I can see what you may need. I'm willing to move most of my stuff in necassary. Thanks for looking.
Chris

Reaction score
FS Medicom 2006 ROTJ Boba Fett

I'm sure if I'm posting the the right place so if I am I apologize in advance. I have a Medicom 2006 ROTJ Boba Fett FS. It's the deformed version. It's been on display but I still have the box. Looking for $100 shipped. Thanks

Reaction score
FS EP3 Clone Build Your Army 3 packs

I have all 4 EP3 Clone Trooper 3 packs for sale.
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
White
All MIP. Some slight wear
$40 shipped
Thanks,
Chris

Reaction score
FS Mock up Bossk Unleashed Card autographed

Hey guys,
I have a unrealeased Unleashed Bossk cardback signed by the artist.I won this years ago during an auction. I'm not quite sure who the artist is but maybe some of the other members can shed some light on it for me. The figure has never been attached so the card is unused. Mint package, no creases at all. I cant seem to load pics on here so send me an email and I can get you a picture. my email is ritz82b@yahoo.com. Thanks
Chris

Reaction score
I'm not too sure how to post pictures on here. I tried but its not working. Send me your email and I'll try to get a picture for you.

Reaction score
Hong Kong Exclusives

I have a set of 1997 Hong Kong Commemorative Edition sets to unload.

Set 1 - Luke, Leia, C-3PO
Set 2 - Vader, Stormtrooper, Fett

Both are NMIP with some wear. Looking for $60 for both.
Thanks,
Chris

Reaction score
I know. I'm sorry. I have no idea how that happened. I'll fix it. I just noticed it as we'll.

Reaction score
2006 Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett

I'm sure if I'm posting the the right place so if I am I apologize in advance. I have a Medicom 2006 ROTJ Boba Fett FS. It's the deformed version. It's been on display but I still have the box. Looking for $100 shipped. Thanks

Reaction score
FS EP3 Build Your Army 3 Packs

I have all 4 EP3 Clone Trooper 3 packs for sale.
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
White
All MIP. Some slight wear
$40 shipped
Thanks,
Chris

Reaction score
FS Mock Up Unreleased Bossk Unleashed Cardback Autographed

Hey guys,
I have a unrealeased Unleashed Bossk cardback signed by the artist.I won this years ago during an auction. I'm not quite sure who the artist is but maybe some of the other members can shed some light on it for me. The figure has never been attached so the card is unused. Mint package, no creases at all. I cant seem to load pics on here so send me an email and I can get you a picture. my email is ritz82b@yahoo.com. Thanks
Chris

Reaction score
Hong Kong Exclusives FS

I have a set of 1997 Hong Kong Commemorative Edition sets to unload.

Set 1 - Luke, Leia, C-3PO
Set 2 - Vader, Stormtrooper, Fett

Both are NMIP with some wear. Looking for $60 for both.
Thanks,
Chris

Reaction score
Damn you're ignorant. No matter if you have been told you are allowed just one sale thread you refuse to listen.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be ignorant. For some reason all my posts are being put into one thread. I even redid the posts today and theyre not showing up now. I'm sorry. If you can help me then I can fix it.

Reaction score
Your posts are in one thread because you are only allowed one. Everyone is the same one thread so as to not bump everyone else off with just your sales threads. Hence why you put it all into one sale post whether it's 3 3/4" figures and 12" and vehicles and the like. One thread.

Reaction score
I understand that now. I wasnt aware that I can only have one thread. It was just explained to me.