Boba Fett & Han Solo 2 Pack

Reaction score
All I know is the SL 5 POA Bespin Han will probably never be re-released, and since so many people (me included) thinks it's the better figure, I'm grabbing a few as investment.

Reaction score
All I know is the SL 5 POA Bespin Han will probably never be re-released, and since so many people (me included) thinks it's the better figure, I'm grabbing a few as investment.
I'm in the minority....sold mine. I expect a 5poa figure to have five....SL han has three unless you want to slice the comlink off his belt to allow his legs full mobility.

Reaction score
Billy Ray was not quoting the other posts in response to your eye rolls. This may come as a shock but not all posts are replies to your posts.

I know I know I know. Crazy.

(More NPD!)
he was quoting my post as one of the people saying it was the TFA Han. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'm in the minority....sold mine. I expect a 5poa figure to have five....SL han has three unless you want to slice the comlink off his belt to allow his legs full mobility.
The Han looks decent but if I end up getting this set it will primarily be for Fett. It'll be on clearance in no time in my area.

Reaction score
Placing a bit of blutac in the head socket really improves the figure. For me the only issues are the short neck post, and bad paint application.

Reaction score
Finally broke down at bought this set at Target today. And unlike most, I actually like the Han. It has a few problems, but a good painted sample does this figure justice. It took about 10 samples to look through, but I actually did find a decent looking han. He's a solid 8/10 for me. Boba Fett, without a doubt, is the winner of the set, and quite possibly the entire TLJ line. The sculpt and paint is perfect, the proportions immaculately capture the on screen character, and Hasbro finally made a gimmicky weapon that I actually want to display. Great set in my opinion!

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Boba's flame backpack has it's own Forcelink chip in it

Reaction score
I can't bring myself to buy this set. It would by my 38th Han and my 27th boba or whatever. I own the definitive 5 POA Boba Fett (the vintage one) and the force link thing just doesn't inspire me to buy these two again

JVM

Reaction score
Let me know where you grab them.

I still like this set for what it is, and the Han's such a well-made figure but the short neck and long legs keep bugging me.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to replace Boba Fett's arms with any more articulated version?

And if you did, what was your recipe?

Reaction score
looks like more of these are going to start hitting the shelves soon as the wave is set to ship out with the Rose BB-8 BB-9E 3 pack and the RO Chirrut/Baze 2 pack.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to replace Boba Fett's arms with any more articulated version?

And if you did, what was your recipe?
I did with the arms from the 300th figure Fett. He can now hold his blaster with two hands and not much else but I don't mind. He looks great.

Reaction score
I did with the arms from the 300th figure Fett. He can now hold his blaster with two hands and not much else but I don't mind. He looks great.

Wow very nice, that's exactly what I was looking for! Did you just pop on / off the arms with hot water or did you have to make any other modifications?

Reaction score
Did a boil and pop on the arms....and ended up ripping one of the 2-pack Fett's arm pegs in the process (it was really thin). Then I shaved the mushroom part of the peg on the 300th fett arms. Drilled out the socket in the torso and it was done. The color isn't a perfect match but it's passable.

Reaction score
Picked up this set for $3 ($4 CDN) due to a price mismatch. Should have have been $13.77 as advertised, but it rang up at $19.99. In Canada, there is a price scanner policy so if it scans higher than the advertised price, they give you $10 off, so I got it for C$3.77.

Reaction score
yeah, I got this set for 2$. TRU pricematched to amazons' 11.99 price then I had $10 rewards to use up b4 they expire or TRU decides to eliminate rewards

Reaction score
I've come close to picking up this set. Boba Fett looks pretty cool (despite the 5POA). But the paint apps on Han Solo are just not that good. I've got to say, I kind of like the POTJ version better than this one. And neither of those figures can really hold a candle to the TVC Bespin Han Solo.

Reaction score
still no side by side image with Bespin Battle Pack version? I would love to see them side by side. To me this is frustrating that it's not a ROTJ version (because Bespin pack version is also ESB). But I'm sure that will come at some point.....

Reaction score
I looked at this set and I feel like Han Solo is badly painted. The one from TFA looks much better. But that Boba Fett calls me, so I might go for it. Is Boba worth it?

Reaction score
I looked at this set and I feel like Han Solo is badly painted. The one from TFA looks much better. But that Boba Fett calls me, so I might go for it. Is Boba worth it?
Han's a little peculiar looking, that's for sure. I think it's mostly his head seems to sit too low. The Boba Fett is a thing of absolutely beauty, I'm totally enamored with this sculpt. I actually picked up a second 2 pack on clearance just to have a spare, lol.

Reaction score
Han's a little peculiar looking, that's for sure. I think it's mostly his head seems to sit too low. The Boba Fett is a thing of absolutely beauty, I'm totally enamored with this sculpt. I actually picked up a second 2 pack on clearance just to have a spare, lol.
I think Han has got painted face. Old Han from TFA have only hair painted and it look way better (although I had to look through a lot of Hans in the shop to find one without crosseye). I need to locate this and get it.

Reaction score
Is the Boba any taller than the Vintage/Evolutions Boba figure?
that one is starting to look on the short side

Reaction score
Unfortunately RS no longer goes in depth as far as whether the figure is new or shares mold with previous release, nor shows a pic of side by side comparisons of them. I wan to say that probably not as most 5POA figures I have gotten are a tad short than TVC counter parts, why I don't know.

Someone else who has both may be able to answer .

Reaction score
Is the Boba any taller than the Vintage/Evolutions Boba figure?
that one is starting to look on the short side
The issue with the TVC Empire Fett is the abnormally short torso. This figure is comparable in height. Definitely the best 3.75" Fett ever made despite the lack of articulation. Hopefully they rectify this soon.

Reaction score
The issue with the TVC Empire Fett is the abnormally short torso. This figure is comparable in height. Definitely the best 3.75" Fett ever made despite the lack of articulation. Hopefully they rectify this soon.
Hopefully it gets the treatment the 5POA Rogue One Stormtrooper got eventually.(and articulated hips for once!)

Reaction score
He's always had articulated hips...even the vintage figure from the 70s did. :unsure:
I mean more than swivel.
Its one of my biggest issues with a lot of older Hasbro figures.
You got the wide stance hurting some of my favorite figures(Yavin Temple Guard, Indiana Jones line) and then my Boba's all have squished together legs.