Boba Fett & Han Solo 2 Pack

GNT

Reaction score
There's a new Boba Fett 5POA figure with flame attachment coming, I did read possible 2pack with Han Solo but unconfirmed on that just yet.

Reaction score
looking at pics again, fett and han are not on a double stand like bistan/scariff#3 and finn/phasma are and they are not standing together which would suggest not a 2pk. What's odd though is han appears to be without a ridiculous accessory which could suggest yes, a 2pk as only one fig in a 2pk usually has that monstrous accessory. Personally, i'd prefer these 2 as a 2pk

Reaction score
It looks like he has one of those lovely backpack things, and Han is next to him if you look at the pics. Most likely a 2-pack, and I'm most likely skipping it

Reaction score
Ain't that the same figure they've tried to sell with the armor-up crap in 2015 with TFA packaging?

Reaction score
Not sure if Boba is all new, but I can tell 100% sure the Han Bespin is an all and completely new, including the head, and all the details and texture of his clothes, brand new and better, hope they don't come in a 2 packs

Reaction score
Boba and Bespin Han are 100% new sculpts, and more OT 5POA are in the mix, just not revealed, the unplanned exposure of these two are part of the confusion in regards to "what the heck" are we actually showing today, MORE to come before end of convention event cycles.

Reaction score
It's a great sculpt. However, that backpack and those flame attachments ruin it. It doesn't come with an alternate jetpack either.

One of the cool things about Fett is how compact his weapons are. So let's add big, dumb, bulky accessories! Brilliant!!

Reaction score
Considering the flamethrower accessory? I think there's a strong possibility that it's going to be in a 2-pack with that Bespin Han Solo.

And was there any sort of large accessory for Han? I didn't see one. And in these Versus 2-packs only one of the characters gets the large accessory.

Reaction score
Figure looks great and it already looks like an improved figure from the last 5POA Fett released.

Reaction score
Yakface is reporting that this is definitely part of a 2-Pack with Han. Actually, a good choice for a 2-pack.

Reaction score
Looks to be the best Fett helmet sculpt to date. Shame it's 5POA. I may pick one up loose on ebay someday to cannibalize the helmet for my SA Fett.
I totally agree. Best helmet sculpt by far! The overall body proportions seem to be almost movie like! Right down to his stance. Since my beloved super articulated 3.75 line is not what i used it be, Iv'e been collecting the 5 POA for my son and I. It seems that hasbro has struggled w the likeneses of FETT, VADER, and STORMTROOPERS (among others) for TOO long. we finally got an EXCELLENT stormtrooper w the ROGUE ONE line and a much improved Vader as well. I actually prefer to use the Boba Fett from one of the original two 5 poa 3 packs made available. there was the Bespin themed one w Luke, Vader, & Fett. And Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, & Maul. It seemed that Hasbro was testing the waters w these packs at the time. ( I believe it was 2012). I remember the slightly pre posed sculpts were pretty incredible given they were given only 5 POA. The Boba Fett was a little tall, but compared to his successor, FAR SUPERIOR in terms of sheer aesthetics (imho) of course. Now we are getting an ALL NEW Fett and Bespin Han and I for one am elated! Ever since super articulated 3 3/4 collecting has gotten near non existent, I have been ACTIVELY (pay attention HASBRO) pursuing the HOT TOYS 1/6 collection. (This is mostly where my collecting dollars are going). I happen to be an owner of the Hot Toys Deluxe Boba Fett. Of all of the 21 Hot Toys figs I have acquired thus far, I am in least happy w the Boba Fett. Mainly the HELMET SCULPT. Even Hot Toys Ingnored the flared mandible shape of the bounty hunter's helmet.Screen accurate). IN some ways it is one of the most lovingly crafted Boba Fett collectibles ever produced, but I CANNOT believe how far they missed the mark on his helmet design! - Funny how Hasbro NAILED this 4 inch figure head to toe (from whats been shown)! Can't wait to pick this up! (several) to customize my 3 3/4 figures! Kudos on this one Hasbro!

Reaction score
I mean of it's 5POA from now on at least they gave him a little personality in his stance. A lot of the the POTF2 stuff was 5POA but sculpted in a way that made their default poses natural. Much prefer it to the characters having straight arms and legs.

Reaction score
Here's a better shot of him. You can just see the tip of the missile from his jet pack, so it could be that he comes with his normal jetpack and this other monstrosity fits over that somehow. Really hope he is indeed a two pack with Han as I really would like to get both figures.

Reaction score
I mean of it's 5POA from now on at least they gave him a little personality in his stance. A lot of the the POTF2 stuff was 5POA but sculpted in a way that made their default poses natural. Much prefer it to the characters having straight arms and legs.
I agree, the pose is somewhat reminiscent of this classic promo image:

Reaction score
Looks to be the best Fett helmet sculpt to date. Shame it's 5POA. I may pick one up loose on ebay someday to cannibalize the helmet for my SA Fett.
As soon as I saw this that was my first thought. The SA Fett with the removable helmet looks a lot better with the SL Rebels 5poa head. This new one looks even better, plus it looks like it has a ball neck. The SL head requires some custom work.

Shots of my Fett head swaps

Reaction score
Sculpting the figure with that stance is a great idea - similar to what they did with Sabine. Going forward, I hope it continues, as it gives each character a bit more personality.

Reaction score
As soon as I saw this that was my first thought. The SA Fett with the removable helmet looks a lot better with the SL Rebels 5poa head. This new one looks even better, plus it looks like it has a ball neck. The SL head requires some custom work.

Shots of my Fett head swaps

These look awesome! Are they all VC09? Definitely my favorite Fett body sculpt but I hate the removable helmet. Which helmet did you use, and was there any repainting involved? Thanks for sharing

Reaction score
]
These look awesome! Are they all VC09? Definitely my favorite Fett body sculpt but I hate the removable helmet. Which helmet did you use, and was there any repainting involved? Thanks for sharing

Reaction score
I never thought I'd like the 5POA figures but man figures like this are why I'm enjoying collecting them now.

Reaction score
Sculpting the figure with that stance is a great idea - similar to what they did with Sabine. Going forward, I hope it continues, as it gives each character a bit more personality.
Yep, makes perfect sense to have a Male character's figure sculpted with a female pose. More please! :p

Joking aside, I do think they need some slight "Action stance" similar to Saga or POTJ. This just standing straight is boring. It annoyed me in the 80's and still does. If we can't get SA, then something needs to be done IMO.

Reaction score
Potj and otc (which was a greatest hits) is where they should shoot for if they aren't doing SA. Just a little bit of expression.

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the TFA Han with a different jacket vest piece and new head.
It looks like that, but not exactly. Just did a quick comparison. The legs have the same stance and most of the folds and wrinkles are the same, but the belt, the straps for the holster and everything above the waist is different. But good eye for noticing the pants ;)

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of TVC
Am I missing something on the Boba? I'm probably going to pass on this one... the color scheme is too chromatic green for my tastes, and "stances" aren't really all that exciting to me.

There's plenty of 5poa Bobas out there, this one has a leg twisted to one side and his torso slightly bent to one side eh.. i guess that's dynamic for a 5POA line *shrugs*. Someone said its the best helmet sculpt they've ever had for him, that may be the only case for me to pick him up as the sculptor understands his visor is a [T] shape.. not a [V] with a line across the top.

Reaction score
I would assume this is part of a 2 pack with Han Solo. It would kind of go with the "VS" theme that they have used for the Rogue One 2pack lineup. Plus, they almost need 2 more 2 packs to flush out a new wave. I suspect we will see another wave with the upcoming Bistan 2 pack, and this would fit in with that wave. It would be nice if they had one more new 2 pack to flush out a case of 8, but something tells me they'll end up packing the plasma vs finn 2 pack in that wave as well.