WTB Boba Fett Gentle Giant 1/8 Collectors Gallery Statue

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am desperately looking for this statue to buy. I have all of the other bounty hunter statues from this line - and this is the last one I need to complete my set! Please message me to discuss details. Thanks!

Reaction score
Still in search of this! It is the last one I need for the bounty hunter collection :)

Reaction score
Is this the one with the Wampa skull? What’s the going rate for this guy? I love it.

Reaction score
I wasn't talking to you. I was excusing myself for having posted in the wrong thread, so I deleted my initial comment and wrote "wrong thread" Thanks!

Reaction score
I usually see them going for around 200 or so. I missed an opportunity to buy one recently, so I am still searching to complete my collection.

Reaction score
I usually see them going for around 200 or so. I missed an opportunity to buy one recently, so I am still searching to complete my collection.
Makes total sense to wait. Someone is pushing one here for $350.00. It's a 9" statue. That price is crazy. Good luck finding one for a decent price soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Makes total sense to wait. Someone is pushing one here for $350.00. It's a 9" statue. That price is crazy. Good luck finding one for a decent price soon.
So you charge MSRP instead of fair market value when you sell? How altruistic of you, Natalie. But it doesn’t appear that way from your own sale thread. I am offering for less than completed auctions have ended for, with shipping included. It’s a fair price that no one is forced to pay unless they want to.

Reaction score
I'd say fair market value for this is $150-$250 depending on condition from what I have seen. I have seen two sell for low 200s on eBay recently, and I received an offer to buy one for $180 on craigslist last year before I was actively searching. I have purchased all of the others in the line for between $50-$140.