Boba Fett Focus Collectors: Part 3

Reaction score
Lovely collection... so want a life size myself but no space...

Whats the Bronze in the case ???

Love the Vintage big scale ... I had a scum staffer pick me one up at CV... arrived in mint condition so I havent opened it.. but I so want too... will have to wait for the reissue when it arrived one day soon..

Reaction score
from Sideshow?
Yep its a Sideshow bronze fett.. I got it off of evilbay from dealer for 2k less then buying it from sideshow direct... I think it even weights more then my 1:1 Fett :grin:

I also have a Vintage scale Fett mint and unopened. I bought the damage one so i can open it :D

Reaction score
Youve got some pretty nice pieces right now. :)
Thanks. I'm not going full-tilt-all variants. I'm just going for the traditional figures with notable differences in the cards or figures. The Bend-ems Fett is about as non-traditional as they will get. Got a few of the budget-breakers to go yet(Droids, Desert scene, original 12"), but I'm trying to stay patient for the right deal on them. For now, I'm slowly rotating these out for graded ones as they come along.

Reaction score
I also have that Bend-ems.That is a common version.Here is the super ultra rare version:

I have seen once only.Just the pic,not the item:'(

Reaction score
Got me there too...never even seen one with a Fett card. That would be a nice one to get for sure. Another one I've been trying to track down is a Saga UGH packaged with a silver Fett miniature...not even sure if they ever packaged the two together. I've been told they were packed randomly, so it should exist, just haven't come by one yet.

Reaction score
yeah ive a couple of different carded languages on the silver fett holo too... so keep looking but hard to get as there were 6 different holos he could come with.

Reaction score
yeah ive a couple of different carded languages on the silver fett holo too... so keep looking but hard to get as there were 6 different holos he could come with.
I only have US & Canadian of UGH silver Fett.What other you have?Euro version?

Reaction score
Got today:D

A few more "New addition"B)

Lego Watch

He's no good to me dead pin

One more signed trading card:weeabooface:

Canadian VC09 Revenge Card

The circle now is complete:whistling:

Reaction score
Hi MMM, how many VC09 Boba card variants exist. Can you give a complete list of all, and a group photo of all.
Thanks.
I'm not sure how many VC09 but right it is not more than 30 version,I thinkB)

Here is my VC09 photos
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.182318965145474.46204.100001021161771&type=3

5 different euro version - not sure if Boba has all but at least has 3 versions

That's quite long list for VC09.Let me try.Please tell me if I missing:)

US Card
ESB w/Rocket Fett sticker on 1st cardback
ESB w/Rocket Fett sticker on 2nd cardback
ESB w/Rocket Fett sticker Foil version
ESB w/Rocket Fett sticker w/reivsed paint strip on foot
ESB w/o Rocket Fett sticker w/revised paint strip on foot
Return Card w/Proto Boba sticker unpunched
Revenge Card w/Proto Boba sticker unpunched
SDCC Revenge Card unpunched

1st cardback & 2nd cardback details

Canadian Card
ESB w/Bobba sticker
ESB w/Boba sticker
ESB w/Boba sticker Foil version
ESB w/o Boba sticker
Return Card
Revenge Card

Australia Card
ESB 1st cardback
ESB 2nd cardback
ESB Foil
Retrun Card
Revenge Card

Hong Kong Card
ESB
ESB Foil
ESB w/revised paint strip on foot
Return Card

Euro Card
Euro
Euro Foil
Euro w/revised paint strip on foot
Return Card
Revenge card

Japanese Card
ESB

China Card

There maybe also polish card,mexican card but no photo to prove it yet:p

Reaction score
Bit of a tentative tangent but discovered on Itunes the FREE LEGO® STAR WARS Battle orders game last night and theres some levels with Boba and Slave one :) so that made me happy

Its

heres a little screen grab !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally got one:whistling:

Also got this:
Applause Bounty Hunters Statue

I already have one but this only for US$5.It was too good,I can't passB)

Reaction score
Ive got the Blue Skiies box on the maquette.. damn nice piece too... and that applause... total score mate nice find.. I really like it... nice style and colours

Reaction score
Yeah,both are great new additon:grin:

I'm so happy I finally found a Xmas statue with reasonable shipping.Now my next target is the following:

3D watch - about US$50 including shipping

Vintage cake pan with insert - about US$100 including shipping if all in good condition

Gold card - about US$45 each including shipping

Cookie Jar - about US$100 including shipping

Oh man,I need to win lottery ticketB)

Reaction score
Well Ive got the watch n cookie jar... but not that Card or the cake pan.. YET

watch was one of my earliest items before I had a fet focus.... comes in a lovely tin too... v cool piece..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cookie Jar is my mostly wanted item but the shipping always killing me:hmm:

Reaction score
I don't know if you all check the Star Wars Shirt thread, but Nowhere Bad has this "Samurai Fett" shirt for the next two days:

Reaction score
Unfortunately I would have to pay the divorce lawyer first and that would make getting one too expensive!...:'( Which is too bad for me. I would love to buy one.

Reaction score
Picked up the Funko Boba Blox Vinyl fig/bobble head at a Barnes and Noble Yesterday. Star Wars Boba Fett Blox Vinyl Figure Bobble Head - Funko - Star Wars - Bobble Heads at Entertainment Earth

They had a table full of Funko Bobbleheads, which is pretty typical. They also had several of the Pop! style bobbleheads and the "Totally Fett Up" one. Passed on the other two. The other surprising find was the Koto Art FX Cloud City Fett for $39.99 and the first wave of CW Koto statues for the same price for any that are interested. I've seen various anime statues at Barnes and Noble, but have never seen any Koto products before.

Reaction score
Look at this photo

So "GREEN" to me.None of any part is "Dark Green".My friend told me there are 3 different green in helmet,chest armor & backpack.It is unacceptable,disappointed:mad: