Boba Fett Focus Collectors: Part 3

Reaction score
I knew about most of those others but still surprised about that Toybox. After seeing the first post about it here I went to my local Disney Store and was honestly surprised to see it gone from the pegs. There were armies of that Boba Fett for a long time. Glad I have one buried somewhere in storage!

Reaction score
In my opinion, one of the best sculpts of 3.75 scale Boba Fett is from the 5POA Force Link “Han Solo/Boba Fett“ 2 pack...it just need more details and a little paint job, like the one I finished today... very happy how this is now.

2A3A19D2-7761-4594-AB91-030448A210F4.jpeg

Reaction score
84106FA9-AF9E-4F0F-89C3-C447508ACBB2.jpeg
Does any body could order one? I did...but wanted really bad that this one was a ROTJ version...or another different mando

Reaction score
I have no idea... is tempting.
I gotcha. Putting this on the display stand it comes with, the new paint apps. Add a Boba Fett retro collection figure to the cockpit...it makes a nice display! For me, the box is the true art and I just don't open my figures, period. If it ever goes on sale (like 1/2 off, which I highly doubt) I would consider buying a second one to open.

Reaction score
I gotcha. Putting this on the display stand it comes with, the new paint apps. Add a Boba Fett retro collection figure to the cockpit...it makes a nice display! For me, the box is the true art and I just don't open my figures, period. If it ever goes on sale (like 1/2 off, which I highly doubt) I would consider buying a second one to open.
Yeap, that is one nice option.

Reaction score
Greetings to all!: For the Boba Fett collectors: Here are some differences from the Retro Collection Boba Fett compare with a Vintage Boba Fett (1979) HK Kenner: the plastic is softer than a vintage , but not as bad as the E1 (1999) figures or the most recents figures. The Retro is a little higher than the vintage but not as much as the RR 2010 Fett...is made on Vietnam and stamped as it on the back of the legs and under the boots. The blue color is very similar as a Vintage (1979) Lili Ledy Boba Fett. The gun is not transparent.

Attachments

Reaction score
Greetings to all!: For the Boba Fett collectors: Here are some differences from the Retro Collection Boba Fett compare with a Vintage Boba Fett (1979) HK Kenner: the plastic is softer than a vintage , but not as bad as the E1 (1999) figures or the most recents figures. The Retro is a little higher than the vintage but not as much as the RR 2010 Fett...is made on Vietnam and stamped as it on the back of the legs and under the boots. The blue color is very similar as a Vintage (1979) Lili Ledy Boba Fett. The gun is not transparent.
Excellent photos Lito! I still have my original Boba from childhood open. I have the 2010 one graded and this new one still in the package. They are all as you said visually different. I did not know however how different the plastic is since I did not open the last two! Thanks for the comparison.

Reaction score
For those who dare to restore your figures...this video have some tips that you could improve with your technics...

Reaction score
Picked up this loose Marmit Boba Fett.
Tip of his rocket has broken off, but should glue back on.
Really good figure and a more affordable Hot Toys option.

IMG_20200628_003014.jpg