Boba Fett Focus Collectors: Part 3

Reaction score
Haven't post here for long time.Tell you I just found this here in Hong Kong!!!:eek:
Yikes, that's a bad one. I've seen to many modern KOs/factory seconds, even in the officially licensed packaging, in the last few years. It must be difficult having peace of mind when making purchases there.

Reaction score
My Boba Fett is pretty much 95% finished. I do haves plans to give a few pieces upgrades in 2017 and I’ll continue to document the progress in this thread but here’s some crappy iphone pictures! I’ll post some better ones after the holiday festivities!

Reaction score
I saw this leather and steel Boba Fett suit of armour by Prince Armory. I thought it was pretty cool and though you guys would like it too.

Checkout their website and Facebook page for more photos.

Reaction score

A little proyect that I made with the help of Carl JR.....3 inches Lili Ledy card with a repainted Micro Machines ROTJ Boba Fett:

Reaction score
Boba Fett promo poster from the CCG Cloud City Expansion, 25.5" x 32.5". Heavy fold lines and pin holes where I had it tacked up in my bedroom some 30 odd years ago. Not sure if it's worth anything to anyone but am offering it up as long as you pay postage from the UK.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have that same poster...signed by Jeremy Bullock in 1998!! I also met Dave Prowse and Uncle Owen at that convention.

Reaction score
I decided to make my own Boba Fett 1313 (3.75 scale)..... here are the pics of what I used and some of the process

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Boba Fett is pretty much 95% finished. I do haves plans to give a few pieces upgrades in 2017 and I’ll continue to document the progress in this thread but here’s some crappy iphone pictures! I’ll post some better ones after the holiday festivities!

Your boba is fantastic, cannot wait to see your jango !

Reaction score
Have you guys seen the latest offering from ProCustom Figures? The proto Fetts are pretty cool customs, and I'm glad he's stamping the feet to avoid scam-artistry.

Reaction score
My Boba Fett collection: mostly GG mini busts and some 6" figures (not shown of Elite Series Boba, Proto Boba and Black Series Boba) but I also have some nice statues from XM, SS and Legends in 3D too.