Boba Fett Focus Collectors: Part 3

Reaction score
it looks amazing, I'm debating on keeping it sealed or busting the bad boy open for Jeremy Bulloch to sign it. Got it at a great deal at a Zumies skate shop and everyone in the shop stopped to look at it.

Reaction score
Looks like my Revoltech Boba Fett figure has shipped. Curious to see how it looks in person.
Can't say I'm completely impressed with this figure. The thinner arms and legs are the nicest feature as it's easy to tuck his legs in and arms closer together for extra pose options. Details are nice but overall it's not a far stretch from the black series Fett. The accessories are a plus, however the rifle holding hand has closed fingers on mine making it impossible to grasp the rifle. Gonna have to cut the fingertips separate them. The clear rod stand doesn't seem very function able. It's not helping me with any poses.

Reaction score
Can't say I'm completely impressed with this figure. The thinner arms and legs are the nicest feature as it's easy to tuck his legs in and arms closer together for extra pose options. Details are nice but overall it's not a far stretch from the black series Fett. The accessories are a plus, however the rifle holding hand has closed fingers on mine making it impossible to grasp the rifle. Gonna have to cut the fingertips separate them. The clear rod stand doesn't seem very function able. It's not helping me with any poses.
Noooo!!!!! Spoiler!!!! Lol (mine has not arrived)...

Reaction score
Is anyone going to SDCC? I would really like the Gentle Giant Fett and the Topps Fett card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
At last I have this Fett in my collection! MH24!

I need another one loose.....

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bought this bootleg from a fellow Scummer and friend of mine, Luis Galvez, at Anahein, CA Celebration. I am 100% sure that is from the '90s as Luis also said...so I take the risk and send it to AFA. The "boys" there decided that is "modern" (intended for collectors) and not "vintage", so they did not grade it. (Lose my money there). Apart that, it looks nice in the acrylic box...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just pre-ordered the Ronin Samurai Boba Fett figure from EE, that's on theFP. This is definitely one of those unique items I need to get! Now I have to just wait it out for the 5-6 months.

Also plan to get the Play Arts Kai fett, but am in the middle of trying to find the best place to buy. Ebay are all loose in bags, with minor paint wear warnings. Amazon is bit pricey for my blood, not knowing anything about these.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just pre-ordered the Ronin Samurai Boba Fett figure from the FP, this is definitely one of those unique items I need to get! Now I have to just wait it out for the 5-6 months.

Also plan to get the Play Arts Kai fett, but am in the middle of trying to find the best place to buy. Ebay are all loose in bags, with minor paint wear warnings. Amazon is bit pricey for my blood, not knowing anything about these.
can you put the link to the pre-order for the Ronin Fett?

Reaction score
Picked up a Walgreens Funko Pop Prototype Fett on my way home tonight. Pics later if I can get time.

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered the Ronin Samurai Boba Fett figure from EE, that's on theFP. This is definitely one of those unique items I need to get! Now I have to just wait it out for the 5-6 months.

I had pre ordered my play arts Kai get from AmiAmi. It's a Japanese website. It came brand new in box. Perfect condition. If they are still in stock I recommend that. Hope it helps.
Also immediately after receiving my fett I went on there and pre ordered the darth maul one!

Reaction score
Hey fellow Fett fans. Anyone have the Disney Elite Fett w.o cape and if so would you trade for the caped version? Pm me please... I also have Vader and Stormtrooper if either one of those are more interesting. I have two Fetts... Id like to get one capeless loose or an opener and one mimb. Hit me up.

Ill also toss in a cool Fett related gift as a thanks to anyone that can help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a project that a friend had started for me.....I made the guns and the painting, I want to share it here, but put more photos on customizing area.....the 3.75 Mythos Boba Fett:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, guys.....need a little help here. I buy this on eBay from a seller located at Malta. He does not know anything about it, what kind of toy it is, who make it, neither how it works. I have never saw anything like this and can'nt located a maker or another. When I saw it listed, I was thinking it was a nice small piece, but it is big, with the antenna measures 6 inches tall and is 4.75 inches across in the biggest measure. The 4 stickers in the inside, are placed on "falling doors" that are supposed to fall back when hit by something. It has a little Millenium Falcon with a blue stick that goes on the front of it, I guess is to storage, because it does not shoot at all. The plastic is better than the one that used currently by Hasbro. The only trade mark that I see is a "tree with a letter k" on the inside. Also, it does not have a stamped date. Hope some of you can help me identifiying this...

Last edited:
Reaction score
What is the significance of the bottle in the picture?
That is an late 1800's soda bottle....is trade mark is "Fett & Son" (Fett is actualy a last name!)

I buy another one that says "J.H. Fett & Son" ( Jango Hiram Fett?) ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
That's awesome....now another item I need to seek out and collect. :rolleyes: When I was in Florida last year I actually found a used car dealership called "Fett Motors", it was closed for the day but I want to call and get a pen or a sticker from them to add to the collection.

Reaction score
That's awesome....now another item I need to seek out and collect. :rolleyes: When I was in Florida last year I actually found a used car dealership called "Fett Motors", it was closed for the day but I want to call and get a pen or a sticker from them to add to the collection.
Where in Florida? My father and mother in law live there! I am going on November....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where in Florida? My father and mother in laws live there! I am going on November....
Found it on Google......not good reviews for them. Maybe they are from lowest ranks of Mandos (LOL)

https://www.google.com.pr/maps/place/Fett+Motors+Inc,+6335+US+Hwy+19+N,+Pinellas+Park,+FL+33781,+United+States/@27.8295907,-82.6792025,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x88c2e47738420bab:0xb5f47495f67d02a3?hl=en-us

Last edited:
Reaction score
And this is the order they were listed....
J. FETT & Sons, 1887 (succeeding John FEHR, 1850-55, Herman FLOTO, 1855-64, SCHICK and FETT, 1864-87).
Empire Bottling Works, 1898 (Herman J. CROESSANT, succeeding FRIES and CROESSANT, 1882-98).

LOL.....Empire Bottling right after Fett, guess Vader made him a deal...

Reaction score
And I was just interested in the whole Fett signage etc......don't think I'm buying a car there and driving back to Iowa....ha ha ha ha ha

Reaction score
Haven't post here for long time.Tell you I just found this here in Hong Kong!!!:eek:

and this,I think everyone couldn't resistB)

Some new addition

Reaction score
Got this a few days ago, currently at the framer's.

I like Topps signed card but I don't like signed on the sticker,not on the card!!!

My 2 new Topps signed card

Topps Chrome Perspectives UK Refractor version.The only signed on sticker I have:p

2015 Masterwork,now I need the 2016 !!!