Boba Fett Focus Collectors: Part 3

Reaction score
I keep my receipt for JP Fett in the "very un-likely strange case" they ask for one to send you the rifle. What I don't like about that figure is that it has the ESB colors and the RTJ cape (and the FR in the helmet).

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's been quite a while since I've posted, so here are some of the cooler additions to my signed/exclusive Fett focus. Enjoy:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I finally picked up a Walgreens Proto Fett last night.
The figure is nice but I gotta say the packaging is getting some abuse.
I had three to select from all had various scuffs or severe scratches on the boxes.
This will be an opener.

Reaction score
Found this in a body wash gift pack at Walmart ($9.98) (Vader, Yoda and Stormtrooper also are in that package). I have empy the soap:

Reaction score
I finally picked up a Walgreens Proto Fett last night.
The figure is nice but I gotta say the packaging is getting some abuse.
I had three to select from all had various scuffs or severe scratches on the boxes.
This will be an opener.
If you find another, I need one. Waterloo has obviously been cleaned out but someone.

Reaction score
Latest acquisitions:
  • Pepsi-Cola Star Wars Episode V Boba Fett Storm Trooper 5 Mini Figures Bottle Caps from 2002;
  • Boba Fett Metal Tin Wind-Up Toy Robot Figure 7.5";
  • Hong Kong KSZ Bootleg Lego Boba Fett; and
  • The Muppets Animal as Boba Fett!

The Muppets set is much bigger than I thought! And the bootleg Lego is just so posable! I strongly suggest!

I also have a cute $3 including shipping from Hong Kong cake topper on the way

Now, this is the next item I want! Smoking!

Last edited:
Reaction score
my wife got me this recently for my birthday..she found it on Ebay..I havent mounted it yet, still working on repainting my room..but its a really cool piece

Reaction score
How much do you pay for the "Lego" bootleg?. I want one!

$25 + $20 shipping from Hong Kong to Canada... expensive but eh, it's a bootleg Boba Fett you will never see again and it came in a nice packaged lego-like quality carton box!
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/bP4AAOSwnDZT0oHJ/$_57.JPG

Reaction score
my wife got me this recently for my birthday..she found it on Ebay..I havent mounted it yet, still working on repainting my room..but its a really cool piece
I don't remember ever seeing that one, is this official? What brand is this? Doesn't look custom made.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone check out HotToys 1:4 ROTJ Boba Fett?! Amazing stuff right there!

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Play Arts Kai Boba? All I can say is wow!!!!
Looks amazing....I've gotten to the point with my Boba collection that unless it's a unique scale or done in a unique style, I'm not that excited for it. The Play Arts and Funko big guy are definitely on my radar.

Reaction score
Here are some finds at Celebration, Anaheim: hand made Fett, orange Mexican bootleg (1990's), patch, vintage Fett (complete and would look better when it gets clean), pin set, Hot Wheels Fett car, Fetties box (thanks to Luis Galvez), Fett Star Tots, and one synthetic leather jacket book cover:

Reaction score
Is it ok to put a Fett only fs post here? Im kinda done on focus characters and am more into props and prop replicas... would like these items to go to Fett fans and not a scalper. I have all kinds of odd items.

Reaction score
Picked up this cool print from Acme at Celebration.

also, picked up the Star Tot on eBay. With 2 small kids attending the convention with me, I knew from the get go I would likely have to pick this up on the secondary market. I'm sure I could probably get it cheaper if I play the long game, but this was the one item I really wanted. Going to find a better way to display it at some point.

Reaction score
Picked up this cool print from Acme at Celebration.

also, picked up the Star Tot on eBay. With 2 small kids attending the convention with me, I knew from the get go I would likely have to pick this up on the secondary market. I'm sure I could probably get it cheaper if I play the long game, but this was the one item I really wanted. Going to find a better way to display it at some point.

I did not see that print!!!!! Love it!

Reaction score
Did anybody pickup the Droid Hunt print with Boba from Tom Hodges at Celebration? This print looks very cool and I am excited to add to my collection.