Boba Fett Focus Collectors: Part 3

Reaction score
Jackpot76 said:
There are a ton of differences between ESB and ROTJ Fetts...like almost everything head to toe. But the glaring differences are the Jetpack, Gauntlets, Rifle, and Flight suit..i say glaring because in all three cases besides the rifle they are completely different colors...and the rifle..well they are completely different as well.
The armor detail and helmet coloring is different, the undersuit is different, the belt is different, there is an extra rifle for esb fett, etc as well!

And then there's also pre-production Fett, ANH special edition Fett, and ROTJ special Fett...

Reaction score
I had the PF Fett at one time... none of what you fellas are talkin about bugged me... it was that the Helmet looked too small for the body. Cant see it in the pics above but I swear.. as a Fett focus collecor.. There was something way off... not colors.. size. I dont really give a whoohaa about total screen accuracy really.

Reaction score
Tweekem said:
I had the PF Fett at one time... none of what you fellas are talkin about bugged me... it was that the Helmet looked too small for the body. Cant see it in the pics above but I swear.. as a Fett focus collecor.. There was something way off... not colors.. size. I dont really give a whoohaa about total screen accuracy really.
The helmet is a bit big. Sideshow said sometime ago that the molding was the cause of the size of the helmet compared to their correct scaling prototype.

Reaction score
Eeek another PF Fett.. got knows what the price will be thou.. scary but I will prolly want it. ( definatly)

Anywho some recent aquistions...

Today I got the NEW Ambush at Startours pack along with a NEWLY Blue skies packaged Funko Force Fett..

And last week I got the MR Scaled Boba Blaster GOLD chase version and a set of Boba Felt ( tipped pens )

Reaction score
Woot more to post today...

many thanks to UK Scummer Kronet for the Marmit Fett Ive been after this for years.. One is enough thou not gonna chase down all the variations... damn its lovely.

And also got the brand new Plush talking fett from underground toys.. NOTE its speaks the classic 3 lines but its Morrison dialogue not wingreen !
( this and the Jawa are now in UK comic stores today, they should arrive in the USA soon.)

Both are great new additions to my collection.

Reaction score
One more veriosn of VC09

US Unpunched Card Revised Paint - No Boba offer sticker and mail-in form

Anyone know Unpunched card not revised paint w/Boba offer sticker is exist?

Reaction score
Master_M_M said:
One more veriosn of VC09

US Unpunched Card Revised Paint - No Boba offer sticker and mail-in form

Anyone know Unpunched card not revised paint w/Boba offer sticker is exist?
It does not...

Reaction score
I need the talking version Matt....did you say that it was going to be available in the US....when? If not, can you help me out?

Reaction score
Any of you Fett collectors have an extra CV logo patch for sale?

Reaction score
Yeah the sl fett is cool but I hope there's not too many variations like the vintage carded one

Prolly USA with tcw game sticker
Canadian
Euro
Japan

And that's it. I hope

I've 16 vintage an still not got em all

Reaction score
I love my Boba PF! One of the best Fett collectibles out there!

Reaction score
nice is that the USA one outta the wave 7... Ive cases coming of that tmrw and hope he is in there or I will have to hunt for him !

Reaction score
Lego Boba Clock is coming soon in September,yeah!!!

Also,anyone has seen this?

Reaction score
I would be all over those 6 inch figures if they got made.
That Boba clock looks great.

Reaction score
2 items added

2011 Saga Legends SL30

Lamp/Clock/MP3

Also SW Fan Day II signed card & ESB carded kubrick are coming soon,yeah!!!

Reaction score
Thanks to a tip from Jerry I found the Fett puzzle.

They're at the Dollar Tree stores - everything for $1

web page

Picked it up after work tonight... and a Dora the Explorer puzzle

Reaction score
Thanks to Chris...boba_fetus, I got the Fett puzzle AND I found this Fett coloring book. The cover is cool and there are a few Fett pages to color, probably need to buy another to color. boba

Reaction score
Thanks to Chris...boba_fetus, I got the Fett puzzle AND I found this Fett coloring book. The cover is cool and there are a few Fett pages to color, probably need to buy another to color.

Reaction score
I'm guessing this means I need to head back to Dollar Tree. I do loves me that Clark Mitchell Fett art.