Boba Fett Focus Collectors: Part 3

Reaction score

Saw this one on ebay.Once again,the seller didn't ship overseas

I really want one.Anyone can help me?

Reaction score
I finally got the transformers slave One boba on the White n blue card.

I've now got all 3 packaging variants and a loose one.

Reaction score
Ahh, but which version of the White/Blue card did you get? There are two different versions of that one- one with the Slave 1 straight up and down and one with it tilted to the side.

HaHa, I just started your mad search all over again!

Reaction score
Picked up my ArtFX Fett statue from the comic shop tonight. I'm loving it. Beautiful.

Reaction score
Ohhh thats lovely. !! ROTJ medicom Fett ?? right ? I have the first an really want the second... heck I wanted two of the ESB one so I could open one as its a stunning piece... medicom and hot toys are artists at this level of product.

i just got this.... Im sure I showed a pic over a year ago.. My mate has a toy shop like me and had a customer about 18 months ago bring in some custom teddy's she was making... so he commissioned her to do some SW bears as her work was excellent. He got 2 jedi and a Boba... as soon as I saw it I said if you EVER sell any that boba is rightly mine mate
last week he was having a collection cull and yay boba bear is mine. Rather a nice item too and made beautifully too

Reaction score
Yep,Medicom ROTJ Fett

He becomes more hot now.I'm sure the price will grow up soon.So get it hurry

Reaction score
I can't sat enough great things about the Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett. Just an incredible figure. I'm sure Sideshow will make an awesome version in time -but the bar has been set high.

Reaction score
They are never going to learn it.

Koto Fett: Green cheeks on an ESB helmet! Need to be black.
sidearm holster too small, rocket on gauntlet needs bronze tip. poor damage paint job. Blue gloves? They are gray. Rangefinder's color is black not gray. Whats with the black lines around the neckseal!? Loved the proto, very dissapointed about the final product.

Medicom Fett: Once again a special edition version and not a true ROTJ Fett.

Reaction score
BenObi_70 said:
volkerc said:
They are never going to learn it.

Koto Fett: Green cheeks on an ESB helmet! Need to be black.
Black cheeks?

Looks green to me...

Oh really?
It's long been settled that they are black.

Reaction score
And makes no difference whatsoever to me -- I have a huge fett collection-- and the only difference I can ever tell between ESB and ROTJ is the brighter color backpack-- and the blue vs. green - I guess I wouldnt know screen accurate unless I was staring at it next to my TV-- which apparently could still be off if the color is set wrong-- and personally I think I am better off for it...

Reaction score
Green black... gahhh total nightmare..

BIG problem is that LUCASFILM approve ALL products so they should have a DEAD ON colour swatch to give to all licensees so that ALL bobas looked right !

I dont have that much of a problem with minor differences on low end product but when its HIGH PRICE like medicom and the recent gentle giant statue with the carbonite flanked by the stormies it REALLY puts me off !!

Reaction score
karnorjax said:
Green black... gahhh total nightmare..

BIG problem is that LUCASFILM approve ALL products so they should have a DEAD ON colour swatch to give to all licensees so that ALL bobas looked right !
And they do.
Problem is why should manufacturers care if the "fans" (or those who think they are) don't care either.
The biggest joke is the Sideshow bust. The poorest high priced item I have seen in years.

Reaction score
To what extent does Lucasfilm promote a "composite" Boba Fett that isn't specific to any particular film? To be honest, unless it's a prop replica (which by definition should recreate what was actually on screen) I don't have a problem with this idea. I've always felt that most of the differences we see between the films with characters like Boba Fett or Vader were artifacts of the filmmaking and prop making process, more than actual changes that were occurring "in universe." If that makes sense.

Reaction score
I got a pair of these for my son. They're pretty cool. There are three blinking red lights in the visor area that are motion activated.

Reaction score
Just picked up one of my more expensive Fett collectibles! I have a Boba Fett PF coming!

Reaction score
rnbuda said:
Just picked up one of my more expensive Fett collectibles! I have a Boba Fett PF coming!
Its a stunning piece I have one in the living room above my TV and I admire it every time I see it.

Got loadsa new fett bits recently.. will try to do a big post with pix asap.

Reaction score
karnorjax said:
rnbuda said:
Its a stunning piece I have one in the living room above my TV and I admire it every time I see it.

Got loadsa new fett bits recently.. will try to do a big post with pix asap.
I'm not sure if it'll compete with my MR helmet...

Reaction score
Is this new?Just saw it yesterday

Mpire Boba Fett Bank - 4" tall

Nothing added to my collection since I got the keychain last time.It was almost 2 months ago

Reaction score
Master_M_M said:
Is this new?Just saw it yesterday

Mpire Boba Fett Bank - 4" tall

Nothing added to my collection since I got the keychain last time.It was almost 2 months ago
Where did you get this.....hook me up!

Reaction score
I have 2 Marmit Fetts I'm selling if anyone's interested, still boxed and unassembled. PM me.

edit: Sold, thanks!

Reaction score
There are a ton of differences between ESB and ROTJ Fetts...like almost everything head to toe. But the glaring differences are the Jetpack, Gauntlets, Rifle, and Flight suit..i say glaring because in all three cases besides the rifle they are completely different colors...and the rifle..well they are completely different as well.