Boba Fett (Droids)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I was curious if the Droids figures would be numbered, or if they were going to be like the WM Carbonized figures. Looks like they will be unnumbered. In-Hand pics courtesy of Alan Ngai Lun Li on FB.

VC-Boba-Fett-Droids-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-In-Hand-Carded-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Boba-Fett-Droids-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-In-Hand-Carded-2-Resized.jpg

Reaction score
I'm behind on this one, did they open it for orders or is it long since closed out ?
They were up for preorder for about a minute and 45 seconds. They're supposed to be available again, but I'm sure that will be another Target urban legend.

Reaction score
Not numbered.. Even more reason these won't be produced in high numbers...

I still can't believe folks are paying eBay scalpers $60usd+ for the promise of a target pre-order that will most likely be damaged anyway.

Reaction score
These were actually easily available if you were able to get on your phone the moment they went live. It was a feeding frenzy but I was able to get 2 fetts first then went back for r2 and 3po.

If you were working... take a moment to go "poop" next time 🤣

Reaction score
Just imagine that notion from an outside perspective... lying saying you have to poop to go buy toys in the bathroom stall at work. Lunacy to some, completely normal and accepted to us 😂
I flat out tell my department when preorders are going live, so they don’t schedule things with me that day at noon. In all honesty, it’s only about a 2 minute process (usually), so I just go for a short walk to the front and come back.

Reaction score
Not numbered.. Even more reason these won't be produced in high numbers...

I still can't believe folks are paying eBay scalpers $60usd+ for the promise of a target pre-order that will most likely be damaged anyway.

It might not be produced in high numbers in the first wave, but Target has shown over and over to have Hasbro make more of an exclusive and more may come.

Reaction score
I missed the preorder bu a few minutes. I’ll have to pay eBay prices.

ZX3

Reaction score
Kind of surprised Target hasn't released these yet. Usually their exclusives like this are meant to be "dad' gifts to coincide with holiday sales, but Thanksgiving and Black Friday now have come and gone and nothing. I wonder what they're waiting for?
Like most I missed the preorder and am anxious as to when the actual release will be.

Reaction score
I saw a review just a few weeks ago and thought that was a good sign that they were on the way and then...crickets................crickets...crickets.......

Reaction score
It would be nice to know a ballpark of when these guys might show up. The Bad Batch set was already delayed 2 months, but this one, and the other two droids figures, are a complete mystery.