Boba Fett - Droids (LFL50)

Reaction score
I have the ESB version, the Prototype version and now this Droids version. It looks like there's just the Kenner, Carbonised and Disguise versions too? I'm not a fan of the latter two, and I think the Kenner version is going to be out of my price range :cry:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I cancelled my online pre-order hopefully someone can grab it.

Reaction score
I ordered two of these, each at separate times when they popped up as available. Like others have posted in the past in similar situations, the credit card I used to preorder was compromised several weeks ago and Target has no clear way (that I am aware of) to update the CC info now that I have a replacement card. Well, as of today my two orders are in transit by UPS but my bank clearly shows the CC hits from Target were declined. I assume the orders will be recalled and UPS won't deliver them. So close, yet so far away.

My wife suggested that I add a payment method to the Target site (I usually don't like leaving a default payment other than PayPal or ApplePay but I did so this time). Maybe they will try to rerun the charges and this time it will go to my new card. Fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Found a fresh case of these guys next to the snowy Mando set here in upstate NY. I wasn’t gonna buy him but man that packaging is sleek. Totally sold me on buying him. At least I didn’t have to pay shipping though

Reaction score
After over a year of waiting, mine arrived today. The antenna is bent to hell inside the package so I already have to fix this one. Plus, it's a good thing I'm an opener...

fett.JPG

Reaction score
If anybody is hard up for this guy shoot me a message. I have to go to Target to return something and there’s still a bunch in stock.

Reaction score
462AEDC5-B81E-4741-91AB-78D653158D1C.jpeg

When TBS meets vintage Kenner.

I really like this one. I don’t have any Boba’s with the “old” body so this is new to me. Even if we (most likely) don’t get any other new Droids products I’m glad that we got this and the three little ones.

Reaction score
Got a free $20 GC so I decided to redeem it on this figure. While I felt $27 was too high it's definitely worth getting with such savings and not worth passing up for anything under $20.

Reaction score
Got mine, too. Its date stamp is 12671, which means it was produced on September 24th of 2021. (Coincidentally the same day it went up for pre-order.) That's a long time from production to delivery.

Reaction score
Got mine, too. Its date stamp is 12671, which means it was produced on September 24th of 2021. (Coincidentally the same day it went up for pre-order.) That's a long time from production to delivery.

Yeah that's crazy. I can't imagine the logistics nightmare happening over in China with shipping and such.

Reaction score
After over a year of waiting, mine arrived today. The antenna is bent to hell inside the package so I already have to fix this one. Plus, it's a good thing I'm an opener...
Same here. Have to fix the antenna and the lack of paint apps on the accessories is a bummer too, however I do like the cape color on this one.

IMG_4364.jpeg

Reaction score
Got my Target order for this guy. But, instead of there being two Boba's in the box there was two TVC Axe Woves. The packaging paper insert even said the correct item (Boba Fett)! Will return for replacement.

Reaction score
I guess shipping must still be really backed up in the US! I got the arena version a couple of months ago in the UK.

I think it’s a case by case basis. The Mattel WWE arena set was backed/pre-ordered and not even yet produced a month before the Droids went on pre-order and it arrived just as they said this August.

Hasbro cheaps out on shipping, I’m sure, just like they do with everything else.

Reaction score
Just received my order and… it’s a Dark Trooper instead. I guess I’ll keep it since the Trooper costs more and I didn’t have one yet.

Reaction score
These started showing up at a couple of Targets in my area. I'm really not doing BS anymore, but I couldn't pass up one last stab at Boba with soft goods cape. Which when you think about it, Hasbro should go full steam ahead on soft goods whenever possible (cough Mando cough) since, you know, it's a way to reduce plastic. Right Hasbro? You want to remove as much plastic from your toys as possible, right? Put your money where your mouth is and start doing more soft goods.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Do you have a link?