Boba Fett - Droids (LFL50)

Reaction score
I wonder if we keep seeing this go in and out of stock because whenever Target does their weekly pre-authorization people's cards are getting declined from being on pre-order so long and possibly expiring and what not.

Reaction score
I wonder if we keep seeing this go in and out of stock because whenever Target does their weekly pre-authorization people's cards are getting declined from being on pre-order so long and possibly expiring and what not.
That’s exactly what it is I’m sure. That’s why there’s only a few available

Reaction score
That is what happened to me. Card expired, I forgot about it till I got the cancelation email. I kept the page open, refreshing here and there when at my computer.
So two weeks later, it popped up and I did manage to reorder. It didn't ship yet.

Reaction score
He's available in Canada at Toys R Us. Expensive though. $44.99 CDN. I passed.
@Nighthawk was that in store? Usually check the site every day but I've had instances where a figure shows up for some people but not me.

Hate the price but really want him to put on my Dewback with Mandos rifle.

Reaction score
In store at Toys R Us. In case you want the link to check.

Reaction score
Thanks for that. So weird it doesnt come up for me if I search Boba Fett or Black Series. Wonder if it's because it's showing no stock at my stores.

Oh well, guess l'll book mark it and keep refreshing. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Kinda lame Canada gets it first at TRU and we're all waiting for our Target orders...

Reaction score
Yeah but have you seen the prices we pay?

I get 80% of my figures direct from the US (BBTS or Pulse) because even with shipping its cheaper than getting them up here. Even ordering from Star Action Figures in the UK isn't that much more.

Not to mention its a dice roll if some things even show up on shelves here. Especially TRU and Amazon (no shelves obviously).

Reaction score
That far out makes me think that they are now waiting for another run. The initial shipment may have been in one of those containers that ended up at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Time for a swim? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I think this is the last 6" Boba Fett I ever have the need to buy. It's the one alternate color scheme I have always wanted in TBS, and I think I can safely say I will be able to pass on any future Fett figures.

Reaction score
Anyone know how many of him comes in a case? My local Target according to Pop finder said they got 5 in. Went there after work. The guy on his devise said they weren’t in the stock room. There was no location for it.

Reaction score
It's mad it's been delayed this long in the US. It's been readily available here in the UK since April! That's a first!