Boba Fett - Droids (LFL50)

Reaction score
@Jayson Just teased the POTF2 Red Card Fett on his instagram... I would assume that this would be a recard of the new deluxe Fett but without the extra accessories, just like they did with Jar Jar and the TPM Card...

Reaction score
@Jayson Just teased the POTF2 Red Card Fett on his instagram... I would assume that this would be a recard of the new deluxe Fett but without the extra accessories, just like they did with Jar Jar and the TPM Card...

And that's where my FOMO got the better of me. Bobby Friggin Fett - I p.o.'d that Deluxe and don't really give 2 bleeps about the extra pieces.
Oh had I just waited ... and the helmet probably looks better on this one too :LOL: :cool: (But it's Boba! Can't help it)

Reaction score
View attachment 401277

Please, please, please...!
Looks photoshopped to me.

Yakface doesn't even know for certain that "Libra" is Fett, or what cardback.

A bit of new information surfaced and it is possible that this figure is Boba Fett. It is unknown which Fett sculpt will be used but with the recent release of the new ROTJ figure that may be the most appropriate considering what was released for POTF2. It is also unknown if this will be on the orange or green card back. I suspect green to go with the recent Princess Leia Organa (Yavin 4) announcement.

Per their speculation, I agree this could be one of the Target reveals next Friday 24th.

Black Series Boba Fett 50th Anniv. Rumor.jpg

Last edited:

III

Reaction score
Should probably put a disclaimer in the post to avoid confusion. :)
I had posted this in the Black Series Want List thread. Not sure how it got in this one. (an admin probably moved it)

Last edited:

III

Reaction score
I had posted this in the Black Series Wishlist thread. Not sure how it got in this one. (an admin probably moved it)
Oh wait, maybe I did post it here too. There is no official branding in the pic, outside of what’s on the actual packaging, and Black Series usually uses a black background for the official photos. TVC uses the racetrack at the bottom and a colored background. So if anyone thought this was an official Hasbro pic, apologies to you

Reaction score
Oh wait, maybe I did post it here too. There is no official branding in the pic, outside of what’s on the actual packaging, and Black Series usually uses a black background for the official photos. TVC uses the racetrack at the bottom and a colored background. So if anyone thought this was an official Hasbro pic, apologies to you
Just because it's not official doesn't mean it couldn't be real. Pics get posted all the time from "unofficial" sources. It'd take like all of 10 seconds to edit the post with a "Photoshopped" disclaimer, less time than it took to type that all out. 😜

Reaction score
Having just received my POTF2 carded Luke,Han and Greedo I'dd love more on these cards, I love the vintage Kenner ones(loved them as a kid), but these feel like a nice change, bring on Boba Fett on this card.

Reaction score
Yes. It's one that I would leave on card if I got it as I am very happy with the deluxe one to display (except the plastic cape, but am too lazy to modify the figure to have a cloth one).
i like the repaint from the convention, don't have it, but it looks nice. not sure, i've got both sculpts(original and the rotj deluxe) , and 26.49 (weird price point) is stretching my budget. i can get two retro collection 3.75 figures if i want nostalgia, for the same price.

Reaction score
They should use the new fett sculpt perhaps even make tweeks to make it a new ESB or even PP2.

That being said regardless of the figure I NEED this. This figure was my childhood!

Reaction score
One side of me says yes go get it as its brings back fond memories, do I really need another Fett? Nope, however If they use this cardback and put all the bounty hunters on them then Ill do the entire run. Perfect excuse to repack Bossk, IG-88 and co :)

Reaction score
These Card backs are so terrible. Looks like they'll use any card back though to get out another reissue instead of making something new. Make something new Hasbro!!

Reaction score
You mean like this?

1631840748042.png

I hear what you are saying though. Also not a fan of these card backs. It's a good thing I am an opener. As far as Boba Fett goes, if they do happen to release him in his Kenner colors, I'd bite...but we all know they aren't going to do that. It really doesn't make sense on a POTF2 card back.

Reaction score
That Leia is fine and a new item. The card back ughh!. I would love to know what person at Hasbro thought these were some kind of beloved card backs. Put this Leia on a Vintage Style card or vintage style box and everyone would love it. I'm sure since the black series Leia from New Hope is on it's up and coming 7th release this one will also see some multiple reissue's on different packages in the future. Until then Mogwai will be waiting.

OIP (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only way I’m picking this up is if it’s done in classic Kenner colors, which I doubt will happen

Reaction score
Here is a picture of Han on his card, I did originally own the original and whilst this isn’t perfect it’s definitely an improvement

Edit. I’ve changed the photo to one which hopefully shows the figure a bit better

Attachments

• C6B2E9B7-18DC-4CDD-98AA-7E1D177D1CC6.jpeg
    C6B2E9B7-18DC-4CDD-98AA-7E1D177D1CC6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah something about it just looks odd, the long neck right down to the long arms. It's a shame as I would have liked a main outfit Han to go with Chewy but this just isn't the look I'm going for.

Reaction score
Might not look so horrendous at a lower angle. Been playing around with my camera a bit lately and found it's better to use the zoom a little in macro otherwise straight lines start to curve making perspective look bulged and exaggerated, fish eye lens effect. Otherwise we have a gibbon in circulation. 🙈

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is a picture of Han on his card, I did originally own the original and whilst this isn’t perfect it’s definitely an improvement

Edit. I’ve changed the photo to one which hopefully shows the figure a bit better
Thanks that's a better front on shot cheers. I agree it's an improvement on the original release. I can see head swaps with this.

Reaction score

Arms still look too long...

Reaction score
So it looks like this Boba Fett is going to be Droids inspired. Give him the Mandalorian's weapon and you have a Holiday Special Boba Fett.