Boba Fett Deluxe - 40th Anniversary

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have revealed a Boba Fett Deluxe figure is coming in the 40th anniversary line

Reaction score
Seems to be missing the flamethrower effect?
Way more useful than the grapple hook (although I guess for RotJ you'd have to include it)

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
Seems to be missing the flamethrower effect?
Way more useful than the grapple hook (although I guess for RotJ you'd have to include it)
I don't know if it's missing. Looking over his right shoulder, there is a hint of a different color, so it COULD be behind him (I admit, it could be lights too. Just looks like something physical, vs shadows, to me)

Reaction score
The image on the cardback looks wrong. Like they poorly photoshopped on the legs and bottom of cape.

Reaction score
Just looking at that pic is giving me claustrophobia. He looks so cramped in that tiny bubble!

Reaction score
I wonder if the actual figure itself has any differences. If not, then it's a pass for me. The only thing that can get me to get this is if the cape were cloth instead of that plastic piece. I used a KO ESB Fett's cape on mine but would love one that is the correct color.

Reaction score
Well, it looks like they just stuffed deluxe Fett into the bubble. I think the flame effect is behind him to his right and the cut rifle is behind him between his legs.

Reaction score
It's a shame they didn't take this opportunity to apply a wash to the jumpsuit and fix the weird color for the hands. Hasbro gonna Hasbro I guess.

Reaction score
I mean Yakface vouches for it's authenticity and I have no reason to doubt him. Also, keep in mind it includes all the accessories from the deluxe boxed version.

View attachment 432521
Aye, I wouldn't doubt Jayson either. I'm guessing the camera perspective is skewing things a fair bit, but man that's still one cramped bubble!

Reaction score
Still dont get it why they included Skiff Lando again, when he just came out on Archive 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Maybe they'll give him a blaster and holster this time...doubt it. Even if they did, it's not enough to get me to buy him again.

Hoping the Scout Trooper is a new mold, but the way Hasbro does these, I doubt it. All probably gonna be repacks.

Reaction score
Really hard to tell with the resolution but it looks like the Scout has dirty boots again :(

Just Wicket for me in this wave then. Certainly not complaining.

Reaction score
yakface just posted that there may be a 3rd deluxe figure and that could suggest a 3rd wave. It is odd indeed that there is no luke in either wave. My guess, the luke that was to be included w/ rancor still could surface in a 3rd wave (RotJ card) maybe even the 3rd deluxe (PotF/coin card). And wouldn't be interesting if Rancor keeper made it into wave 3 as well LOFL🤣 lets no forget the Gam guard..that could also be the 3rd deluxe

Reaction score
If this card back shows wave 1, what is in wave 2?
Yakface reports:

Stormtrooper
Paploo
Chewbacca
Bib Fortuna
The Emperor
(Deluxe) Rebel Commando – Endor

I think this was officially revealed by Hasbro. Yak seems to think there may be a Wave 3 as well.