boba fett collection as of jan 31,2015

Reaction score
here is my boba fett collection as of jan 31,2015 a lot of new stuff has been added

Last edited:
Reaction score
ummm do u like boba fett?? :p

Great collection!!! some nice stuff!!!!!

Reaction score
Never knew there would be so many Boba Fett collectibles out there, I've only got 11 myself..., thinking about making it a 12th but that's my lot. :)

Reaction score
i used to collect every thing sw but i now only do high end stuff and fett stuff. gg,sideshow, koto efx stuff like that dont do hasbro much any more unlese its something i have to have and fett

Reaction score
You have amassed a great Boba collection. Sometimes I wish I had a focus...would make life much easier.

Reaction score
i used to collect every thing sw but i now only do high end stuff and fett stuff. gg,sideshow, koto efx stuff like that dont do hasbro much any more unlese its something i have to have and fett
Yeap, I do the same...but I have also all the mandos plus autographed figures.

Reaction score
ya but bad side of fett it all has a much more premim price for his stuff. i never thught i world be like this w/ one guy but after i got 501st suite i was hoocked on him im only missing 4 gentle giant made fetts the bookends, the silver bust up in box, the silver toy fair baggy, and the gold lucasfim bust up

Reaction score
I know what you say, that picture, my avatar, it is actually me.....it is another world!

BTW...Do you have the MH-24 Fett? I need that one.... :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
The pictures don't do his collection justice. Jason sold me a lot of vintage pieces to fund his 501st costume, and I've helped him acquire many of the Fett pieces. Before his focus turned to Fett, the PF actually went back and forth between us as we negotiated many trades.

Reaction score
This is SUCH a nice collection!! Pieces I used to own, wanted to own and never owned LOL. To put it into perspective, you have a 1/1 bust and a Mythos statue and they look tiny because your collection is so vast and extensive. AWESOME :) !!!