Boba Fett (Black Suit)

Reaction score
In commemoration of Boba Fett's glorious return in season 2 of The Mandalorian, I made Black Suit Boba Fett (or whatever Hasbro decides to call him when my custom inevitably becomes obsolete.) This was super fun to make, and I'm quite proud of how it turned out. Admittedly, I could've done better with the scuffed armor paint, as it looks pretty splotchy in retrospect. Oh well, practice makes perfect!

727EDF96-E13A-49D9-BD51-BBD67F30A1CC.jpg

This was quite the Frankenstein project:

• HEAD, ARMS, TORSO: I used the ForceLink 2017 figure (the one that came with Bespin Han)
  • LEGS: Djas Puhr
  • GAFFI STICK: The one that came with Tusken Raider from the Target exclusive Villain 3 Pack set
  • GUN: Same one that came with the ForceLink Boba
  • SOFT GOODS: Made from a Saga Collection Garindan
  • JETPACK: POTF Boba Fett's
  • BELT: This one's fun - it's snipped off from a Black Series Snoke's robe belt
  • GUN HOLSTER: Snipped away from a M'iiyoom Onith
I think he actually came out pretty good. I like this scuffed up look better than the new repainted, cleaned-up look he would later don in the season; regardless, I do plan on making him and a Cobb Vanth someday. Stay tuned!

IMG_4135.jpg

Reaction score
Great looking Boba, love the recipe list. The use of Djas legs is pretty cool, they actually look like they've got knee joint articulation.