Boba Fett - Armor Up

Reaction score
Oh, and the answer your question about this figures particular worth in the future. He'll be worth anywhere from $3-$6. Probably closer to the $3 range. Solid investment on Hasbro's part, poor investment from the customers standpoint.

The only difference with this version is the accessory. He's been released 4 times in 2 years I believe. He's going to be the standard go to future release Fett for a while. Wont be rare, wont be worth anything. Doesn't even have the awesome sculpt of the Movie Heroes pack in Fett so he loses on overall appeal.

Reaction score
I'm definitely getting as few of these Armor ups when they hit $4 clearance! Some great fodder there, just not $13 worth is all.

Reaction score
Oh, and the answer your question about this figures particular worth in the future. He'll be worth anywhere from $3-$6. Probably closer to the $3 range. Solid investment on Hasbro's part, poor investment from the customers standpoint.

The only difference with this version is the accessory. He's been released 4 times in 2 years I believe. He's going to be the standard go to future release Fett for a while. Wont be rare, wont be worth anything. Doesn't even have the awesome sculpt of the Movie Heroes pack in Fett so he loses on overall appeal.

You mean to tell me i just wasted $18?:rolleyes: Damn! How does a figure go from $18 new and immediately devolve in value to $6? Looks like i have a lot to learn...

Reaction score
You mean to tell me i just wasted $18?:rolleyes: Damn! How does a figure go from $18 new and immediately devolve in value to $6? Looks like i have a lot to learn...
First lesson - 99.5% of Star Wars figures will gain no value, and will actually depreciate from their original RRP
Ref: POTF2, TPM, Saga etc

Reaction score
The only ones that appreciate in value are the last wave of any line. The only reason they appreciate is because they don't get released in high numbers.

TVC pretty much appreciated across the board due to poor distribution (lower numbers released). Lots of place never saw certain waves.

If you want money out of your current TFA figures, they are going to peak in another month or so. I can't condone any scalping, but this Christmas they will actually be worth something as the stores are wiped out and desperate parents will overpay.

Reaction score
Don't forget, TVC had much better looking cards! That makes them worth $3 alone, then you add a great looking figure and it brings the value up even more.

Reaction score
Don't forget, TVC had much better looking cards! That makes them worth $3 alone, then you add a great looking figure and it brings the value up even more.
I must admit, the silver border on those TVC cards still looks impressive even to this day. Pity that Hasbro hasn't really put a whole lot of thought into the details this time around of either the card or the figures.

Reaction score
Just picked this up for $6 along with an Assault Walker (with Sarg) for $11. Plus $3 shipping. Man, I love bottom feeding. Too bad I already have this same Fett from the impulse buy Slave 1 and a Potf2 version as well. I guess they can always be repainted into another Mando. Lol