Boba Fett - Animated Debut - #24

Reaction score
kp421 said:
Just bought mine today (along with McQ Fett and Darth Revan)-- except I paid about 20$ for him. Should I open him or keep him boxed though? He's so cool looking that I want to just open him....
He's a cool figure when open, but I'm a loose collector, so I think that about everything. My advice: wait a little before you decide. You can always open him later, but getting him back in the package will be nigh-impossible.

Reaction score
kp421 said:
I caved and just bought him from my favorite toy shop here.
Yes, lovely folks at that place, eh? Only $20 bucks for a $7 fig. Follow Toon's advice, my good man, and you can get 3 Animated Fetts for your money.

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that this Boba Fett has the same colors and Jango Fett's Slave 1? Exact same colors!

GNT

Reaction score
Havent noticed that butI'll have to have a look when I have a second to do so. Hasbro probably has loads of the same coloured paint sitting around in the factory

Reaction score
Ok, so it's been months since anyone has talked about this, but what did Hasbro do with that alternate visored Animated Debut helmet that they showed at the NYC Toy Fair last February? I haven't seen it offered on anything else all year and I imagine it won't be used for the Wal-Mart Comic 2-pack! Mr. Curto, have you ever heard what became of this?

Reaction score
Haven't opened mine yet since I'm at my grandparents' house, but as soon as I return home I'm rippin' this bad boy open and putting him alongside the Saga Legends Boba. Pastel Boba--er, Animated Debut Boba is definitely one of the cooler ideas for a figure in the line so far, and I love the little changed details like his belt and gauntlets, and the unique (?) blaster and pitchfork thing he comes with, as well as the fact the coin reproduces the character design from the actual special.

GNT

Reaction score
Finally managed to track down 2 UGH Boba Fett figures for my collection, havent opened the 2nd one just yet but one step closer to a complete collection

Reaction score
I got this figure awhile back. I love it love it love it. The Electropole is a great accessory. Just something different for Boba, but it works all the same. A nice change of pace from his usual weapons.

Reaction score
I got him today and i think he's awesome, a nice colour scheme for Boba. He looks great carded.

Reaction score
WJSMAIDENv2 said:
I bought wave 4 on ebay for 35 bucks. What a deal.
It must have been loose right? I got 6 501st clones for $8 and that's including s&h and insurance. I don't know why no one lese bid on them.

Reaction score
MyenShi said:
eh, as a MOC collector.. I actually love how the figure looks carded (plus I like the card art). Bought a second as an opener, though!
The artwork was very nice. I got this Boba and also the Mcquarrie one, I just couldn't open them.

Reaction score
Now why couldn't Hasbro release that specially sculpted helmet as seen in my post above? Medicom was able!
These Medicom Boba helmets are all unique, no rehash here:

Reaction score
This figure is awesome. I picked iut up last January '08. I was glad to find it as well as Mcquarrie Fett.

Reaction score
I agree with ya Fett. This was one of the best buys for me in 2007. Worth every penny and perfect for my growing Mandalorian army.

Reaction score
Picked up two of these locally for $9 a pop. Looking forward to receiving them in the mail. They will also look good in my growing Mandalorian Army. I even have 2x Fett Armor Ups to utilize. Are there any cool threads on Mando Armys?