Boba Fett (100th Figure GOLD 2006 Edition)

Reaction score
Can anyone recall how many of these were distributed? I understand they were mailed to customers, but I can't find more information on it. Thanks!
Tim

Reaction score
I recall the silver ones were widely distributed to PGM, but the gold were "gifts" and I think only 100 were made.

Reaction score
I ended up emailing Gentle Giants directly so hopefully they can give more exact numbers on how many were produced.

Reaction score
I'm looking in to this. I'll let y'all know when I track down the exact #.

Reaction score
MaxWedge said:
I recall the silver ones were widely distributed to PGM, but the gold were "gifts" and I think only 100 were made.
I have a suspicion it's way fewer than 100 even - I have one and I believe Philip still have one (got mine from him) but other than that I dont know of any others and have never seen any on eBay etc.

Reaction score
I heard back from a customer service rep at Gentle Giant. This was his reply:

"Thanks for the inquiry. I’ve done some digging. It looks like about 200 of this piece were made."

I've got one so we're up to 3 known to still exist.

Reaction score
you can make that 4 now!

I entered a christmas contest they had on facebook and came in second place. I received this from GG as a consolation prize :)

Reaction score
you can make that 4 now!

I entered a christmas contest they had on facebook and came in second place. I received this from GG as a consolation prize :)

I only have 5 bust ups (all clones) & I have to say I'm not a fan of them at all..., wouldn't buy anymore that's for sure BUT having said that, your gold Boba Fett does look rather a nice thing to have won. :)

Reaction score
So...just going to throw this out there. If anyone has one of these they are willing to part with, please let me know. It will have a good home with lots of other Fetts for company.

Reaction score
Congrats on your Winnings, Adamata. Got to agree, it doesn't worth to be purchased but to get them free is awesome.

Reaction score
There's one at Rancho Obi-Wan too, taking the tally to 4 :)

Hope that helps!

James

Reaction score
I got a Silver-chrome "100th" Fett Bust-up...won it years ago at SDCC GG booth contest. Never knew about the Gold-chrome version...