Boba Fett’s Throne Room Playset

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Throne Room from The Book of Boba Fett. Includes deluxe carded Bib Fortuna w/ staff and 50 accessories. Has manually rolling dais platform.

Hasbro-Pulse-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S., Canada, & the U.K.

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, February 10th, at 1:00pm ET HERE.

On shelf Summer 2023. MSRP is $229.99.

Press Release

Featuring vintage-inspired packaging and original Kenner branding, this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH BOBA FETT’S THRONE ROOM PLAYSET can be used to create a full scene inspired by STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT live-action series with moveable pieces and multiple detailed accessories. The playset also includes a highly poseable BIB FORTUNA (TATOOINE) figure, with Kenner-inspired staff accessory. Presented on STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT cardback the playset makes for a great gift for any STAR WARS fans.

Fett Throne.jpg

Fett Throne 2.jpg

Press Images

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-7-Resized.jpg
TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-8-Resized.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-9-Resized.jpg
TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-10-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-1.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-3.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-5.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-6.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-7.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-8.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-9.jpg

TVC-Boba-Fett-s-Throne-Room-with-Bib-Fortuna-Loose-10.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm guessing $150 at least

I like your optimism! And I hope you’re right. But I’m guessing it’ll be way more.

Wondering too if it’s haslab.

And no question that works with a Jabba set. The only difference is the chair throne which you can switch out.

All I can say is HOLY **** THAT IS AMAZING AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!

Reaction score
To sum up:

Bib's/Boba's/Jabba's throne room playset. With 50 accessories you'll likely lose. Comes out in 16 months. Price is $230.

The 501st Clone was, for some reason, presented as a "new reveal" when it was a pipeline reveal 5 months ago. It's on a Clone Wars card, so, I guess it's "new?"

That was it for TVC new product reveals. Two items.

Two others were revealed as pipeline items:
AOTC Anakin, I would assume being a rehash of the 2013 Black Series 3.75 scale figure. That is a good figure. What would make it great is if Hasbro made a screen-accurate cloak for him.
The other pipeline reveal was a Mandalorian Commando from Clone Wars Season 7. Another curious choice, since the Mandalorian Super Commando was a pipeline reveal 4 months ago.

And...that was it. It's just so sad.

So sad? Really? That thing looks amazing!

6" got 4 repacks, one exclusive repaint revealed, along with pipelines for 4 more repacks (photoreal update on one), and 3 new pipelines. 2 of which we have in TVC and one in 5POA 3.75". They do these events fairly regularly and normally only a couple reveals per stream. I'll take a brand new massive playset over that much rehashing tbh.

Reaction score
So sad? Really? That thing looks amazing!

6" got 4 repacks, one exclusive repaint revealed, along with pipelines for 4 more repacks (photoreal update on one), and 3 new pipelines. 2 of which we have in TVC and one in 5POA 3.75". They do these events fairly regularly and normally only a couple reveals per stream. I'll take a brand new massive playset over that much rehashing tbh.

I will agree that Black Series got a serious shaft in that live stream.

The detail and quality of that playset is fantastic. Outstanding work, without question. The quality of TVC products, both figures and other items, has truly never been better. Sad does not equal that playset.

Sad is the complete lack of figure reveals, once again. It happens time after time on these live streams. This Hasbro team, along with decision-makers not seen on screen, is badly out of touch with its customer base. It's a truth that has been there for a couple years, but that it continues to be true is emblematic of much larger problems with the line and how it's managed.

Reaction score
Definitely some sticker shock on the playset. But I'm still down for one. I really like it and hopefully it means more larger sets are coming. I can't believe they actually are making fat Bib. :D

Reaction score
It's just sad for me, this used to be a fun hobby and now it's all being priced out due to paint apps I really don't care about. It wasn't even remotely this expensive a couple of years ago and it was still kind of OP.

Reaction score
I’m a “6er” (hate that term) and a “3.75er” and I CANNOT stop thinking about this playset!!! In my head I’m just like oh my God oh my God oh my God!!!! I haven’t even looked at the 6” reveals. THIS SET IS AMAZING!!!!!

I have a Jabbas diorama with like thirty customs I’ve made and as someone else mentioned people have been selling 3D printed throne room sets and to get all of this would be well over $350. For the people saying it’s too expensive, I mean yeah, it is, but compared to other stuff they’ve done, this has two thrones, a figure, walls, a huge arch, a ton of accessories for world building, I’m actually surprised they aren’t charging more.

I cannot wait to get this! I would **** my pants if they were like surprise, these are ready to ship now!!!!

For those familiar with the song, this is kind of what I looked like when I first saw the pictures:

623A5872-7B85-4518-8D14-2A7B9BB12319.png

Reaction score
I have to laugh though, not too long ago I bought a 3D printed kit to make the barbecue pit as well as a bunch of accessories for the throne room. I’ve been putting off assembling it and painting it. I guess I’d be more chagrined if I had taken the time to assemble and paint it and THEN found out about this, lol! Maybe I can sell the barbecue and the accessories.

Reaction score
Really regret now missing that Wal-Mart Jabba's throne years ago. Couldn't find it locally and thought the ebay prices were too much. They are insane now. Hopefully for Jedi's 40th they will roll Jabba and his throne out again. Make sense, would help the throne room sell more units.

Reaction score
I will agree that Black Series got a serious shaft in that live stream.
For YEARS we got the shaft, we complained, but didn't get on streams saying f 6 inch it sucks and such. I buy both lines but am super picky and choose what I buy from 6 inch scale because of room, and now more so because of cost. I really think Hasbro's improvement of TVC quality is because some 6ers will bow out because of the affordability, and they want to present another option. Not smart when people are adamant about what they want.

Reaction score
Really regret now missing that Wal-Mart Jabba's throne years ago. Couldn't find it locally and thought the ebay prices were too much. They are insane now. Hopefully for Jedi's 40th they will roll Jabba and his throne out again. Make sense, would help the throne room sell more units.
THIS is why you want to get this set now! it has deliberate features to suggest a new Jabba will be released next year!

Reaction score
That playset certainly looks awesome, but I'm worried about the direction of this line. The $50 playsets were affordable to all types of consumers - but this? I'm worried it will be like the TBS Rancor, and they won't be able to sell their minimum production amount at full price, killing the assortment. Even as a longtime collector with disposable income, I find the pricepoint to be ridiculous. I don't know what their plans are for this scale, but I never thought something so stunning would also be so troublesome for the lines potential longevity.

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not a Jabba's Palace guy. WOW is that expensive. $230? Are they out of their minds?!?! I mean even I admit the set is cool, but come on!
Disappointing day for me. Only one I might be interested in the Mandalorian Commando.

Reaction score
The throne room is awesome. They said in the stream 4 times the size of the cantina which means 4 times the price. Plus it includes a "Deluxe" carded fat Bib Fortuna. Which makes it $230. I was hoping more like 150 but when I apply that 4 times logic, it makes sense. It gives me a whole year (and then some) to get that extra shelving unit I need for my figures. So it can have a nice spot there when I get it. The added accessories are great. Reminds me of the old Palisades Muppet line back in the day. The backstage playset had tons of accessories too. And a Rowlf the dog figure.

The 501st, I was kind of like, meh, when I saw it. Not too exciting. The card back looks really nice, so I will likely get it.

Reaction score
It's so interesting to me that both collectors of TVC and TBS6 think they get continuously screwed by Hasbro's choices relative to the other scale.

And they're both right.

TBS6 has devolved into nothing but reissues and those stupid holiday figures. Today's Archive reveals were a slap in the face to that collector base.

On the other hand, TVC collectors are still lacking the Bad Batch crew, the Rebels crew, Cal Kestis and other key Mandalorian figures like The Client, Cobb Vanth and some of the Boba variants. Those are all such no-brainer picks.

But what does it say about Hasbro that both halves of its collector community are equally (and justifiably) upset with them?

Reaction score
Leading up to the Throne Room reveal, Patrick stated that it was the "First entry into a new class of Pulse exclusives." I assume that means that if this one sells well, we'll be seeing more expansive display environments like this in the future. I sure hope so! Bring on the Cantina, Ewok Village, Star Destroyer Bridge, Emperor's Throne Room...