Bo Katan

Reaction score
Awesome figure finally coming to a TVC retailer near you!

Be nice if person could buy two at a time from Pulse as I will need a couple extras for customs.

bac

Reaction score
They got an extra sale out of me going with swappable heads.

1 with helmet on
1 with head portrait
1 MOC

She's destined to sellout.

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like the arms are a bit long?

I'll have to get at least 4. Also I think her reveal today is a good indication that the sdcc 3 pack isn't her and the other 2,

bac

Reaction score
^ It still could be. Bo-Katan as a single release isn't until early 2022. If she's part of the 3-pack then the draw is getting her in August or September, substantially earlier. Repaint her into Koska and Mando into Axe Woves.

Her arms look the right length when compared to episode stills. They're a little thin under the shoulder but I suspect that's deliberate to increase range of motion.

Reaction score
if she does come in a 3-pk with those two, then at least we know they're coming but I would rather get them on single cards so I would wait it out.

If they wanted to get truly creative they could repaint her for Ursa Wren and Rook Kast 3-pk! Then reuse TVC Fett for Pre Viszla, Almec and Obi-Wan(in armor). it doesn't get any easier than this.

Reaction score
Hopefully they'll do all of them. Her buddies, Heavy Mando and the Children Of The Watch.

Reaction score
Just like the recent ROTJ Boba Fett, this figure also looks better than its recent TBS counterpart. Proof that a larger scale doesn't always mean better accuracy or likeness! Will triple up on Bo, fo sho!

Reaction score
Now we just need some Death Watch troopers for her to fight. Seriously get on this one Hasbro you know they are coming in season 3!

Reaction score
I always laugh when people use this word, but its fitting here - FINALLY! We've been asking for her for a decade now, so I am really happy they're releasing her in 3.75 scale, and swappable head / helmet - this is what so many of us have been asking for with the TVC revival, I hope this is a hint of better figures to come.

Reaction score
Looks great. And I am glad they are doing switch out helmet/head and not the oversized nonsense. Clearly the 3.75 line is now adult collector oriented based on the change. And I am super ok with it. Down for at least two. And the face on this looks much better than the 6" in my opinion. That version is really nice, but they kinda lost something with the Ms. Sackhoff likeness.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
Amazon pre-order link up. Should go "live" in a few minutes.

Whats up with these affiliate links..."themanroomcom"?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Amazon pre-order link up. Should go "live" in a few minutes.

Thanks, just got my pre-order in!

bac

Reaction score
Whats up with these affiliate links..."themanroomcom"?
Copy/paste from Google article. Oddly enough it doesn't look like these TVC pre-orders are popping up on Target. Yet anyway. I can't find them.

I was going to get my extra figs from Target but went Amazon instead. For now anyway.

Reaction score
Preordered on HP this time, because BBTS kept crashing for "maintenance" or whatever.

Bo-Katan appeared in the TVC queue first, by herself, for about 10 minutes. Then the Echo Base Trooper and Mythrol appeared about 5 minutes later, then finally Kuiil 5 minutes after that. Nail-biting, I tell ya.

Then the Republic Trooper wasn't even in the TVC queue for preorder. I had to go to the TBS section to find it. And, for some reason, the TBS Princess Leia was listed in the TVC section.

Weird. But done.

Reaction score
Guess I’m pot-committed to making some customs now.

Koska Reeves shouldn’t be too hard to pull off.

But Clone Wars Ursa Wren might be a little trickier, especially the helmet markings.

Reaction score
Grabbed her on Amazon. Super-jazzed about this figure, and like the Din Djarin and RotJ Boba, they really got this one right.

Reaction score
Would we want clone wars realistic ones, or ones from the flashback of the Mando?
Why not both? These are merely repaints after all, aside from the head sculpt for specific characters. But for generic troops all repaints of existing figures with some minor accessory swaps. There are several Mandalorian figures I'd like made from TCW that I want to be realistic as well as a few from the flashback seen and from the Covert scene.

It seems to be we're about due for another EE Mandalorian set with repaints of Bo X2, Din X2 and Fett X2 for Almec, Gar Saxxon, Pre Viszla, Rook Kast, Ursa Wren and ???

Reaction score
Why not both? These are merely repaints after all, aside from the head sculpt for specific characters. But for generic troops all repaints of existing figures with some minor accessory swaps. There are several Mandalorian figures I'd like made from TCW that I want to be realistic as well as a few from the flashback seen and from the Covert scene.

It seems to be we're about due for another EE Mandalorian set with repaints of Bo X2, Din X2 and Fett X2 for Almec, Gar Saxxon, Pre Viszla, Rook Kast, Ursa Wren and ???
They aren't simple repaints though, DW in Mandalorian have entirely different armor from the CW counterparts, which were closer to Jangos armor from AoTC

Reaction score
Copy/paste from Google article. Oddly enough it doesn't look like these TVC pre-orders are popping up on Target. Yet anyway. I can't find them.

I was going to get my extra figs from Target but went Amazon instead. For now anyway.
I was hoping to buy at least something from Target as I have a Gift Card that I can't use in the store since no figures ever show up in the stores where I am. Had this gift card since my birthday 2020...

Reaction score
Kinda bummed that it's removable heads rather than removable helmet (ever since I was a kid, removable helmets are one of the top reasons I buy a figure. Period). But I suppose her head sculpt will be better as a result. Still, *sigh*

Reaction score
Kinda bummed that it's removable heads rather than removable helmet (ever since I was a kid, removable helmets are one of the top reasons I buy a figure. Period). But I suppose her head sculpt will be better as a result. Still, *sigh*
I can't recall seeing that feature on a single character where it looked good though, really glad it's gone