Bo-Katan **Season 4**

GNT

Reaction score
Warning Spoilers may be present in this thread, proceed with caution!

Status - Not Confirmed

As far as I know not much is really known about this character other then she's voiced by Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica (for those that watched that show) and will be appearing in an upcoming season 4 episode where she ambushes Ahsoka Tano.

So let the hype begin for a female Death Watch figure, who's up for seeing this mysterious character in plastic form?

Masterfett

Emperor
Reaction score
Re: Death Watch Female **Season 4**

Not my thing, female figures in this line are even skinnier then the males.
If they want to make some female Mandos repaint Rav Bralor a few times!

Krayt

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Does she look like Katee with the helmet off too?
I hope the do like Pre Vizsla and her helmet comes off. Also, give her a cool weapon. Not expecting a black lightsaber like he had but something cool to let her stand out even more...
Bring her on, can't wait for the episode but I am already sold on the figure

GNT

Reaction score

Krayt said:
We haven't seen her without her helmet off just yet.

Krayt

Sith Lord
Reaction score

GNT said:
Krayt said:
We haven't seen her without her helmet off just yet.
LOL, I know... I am just hoping they gave her Katee's likeness as well

LordEdzo

High Admiral
Reaction score

I love it, particularly because the helmet is predominantly a lighter color than the usually dark-colored Mandalorian/Death Watch helmets.

commandernarra

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score

Mandalorian Owls are not what they seem....

DeltaSquadSev11

High Admiral
Reaction score

It would be cool to get a new Mandalorian variation. Count me in!

Rukh

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score

The line needs more baddies in it *other than the BD/SBD re-paints etc*. So if she gets made - she's on my purchase list.

Pre Vizsla was an outstanding figure IMHO and I think he did just fine at retail, bodes well for the possibility at least of a new Mandalorian in the line (especially a female one).

Well I hope so anyway!

Trooper31

Emperor
Reaction score

I'll buy a female Mando. I'll buy a few.

DarkArtist

Emperor
Reaction score

GNT said:
Warning Spoilers may be present in this thread, proceed with caution!

Status - Not Confirmed

As far as I know not much is really known about this character other then she's voiced by Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica (for those that watched that show) and will be appearing in an upcoming season 4 episode where she ambushes Ahsoka Tano.

So let the hype begin for a female Death Watch figure, who's up for seeing this mysterious character in plastic form?
Defiantley want one of her in Action Figure form. sign me up for a few of these Mando chicks....

Krayt

Sith Lord
Reaction score

simonh77 said:
I'm in if she were made.

It would be a great figure and hopefully she will have Katee Sackhoff likeness!!
Guess I am not the only one, lol...
I really hope that this season the Deathwatch start to have different shapes of armor like other Mandalorians. I don't want to collect a bunch of Mandalorians that look the same. However you change up the armor colour and I am in. Plus throw in some females like this and it's perfect. Removable helmets too!!

ZinnToa

Ensign
Reaction score

Cool Helmet! I love it. Wonder what will happen to her?

R5_D2

High Admiral
Reaction score

commandernarra said:
Mandalorian Owls are not what they seem....
Haha, that helmet does look like an owl.

It's ugly looking IMO. I'd much rather have the traditional "T" visor. Pass if it ever gets made.

Krayt

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I think variety is great, especially in collecting.
Can't wait for the figure and can't wait for the show.
I bet she is going to be a really cool character.

grievous444

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score

I wonder if she is truly Death Watch or another splinter group. She has another symbol on her helm than the Death Watch symbol. Or it could just be to personalize her.

Krayt

Sith Lord
Reaction score

She is a lieutenant to Vizsla, so she is no splinter group

RhyYees

High Admiral
Reaction score

Will add the figure to my Death Watch ranks if and when it's available, but I have to wonder about the character - and not because the Death Watch have suddenly added the rangefinders to their helmets. No, I'm wondering why Katee Sackhoff is speaking with that accent. Her voice isn't the most distinctive to begin with (Not like say, Jon Favreau), and diminishes the recognition factor. And here Favs was saying that Concordians were going to be from Space-New-York.*

*Commentary from "The Mandalore Plot".

EDIT: Watched a higher-resolution version of the trailer, and it sounds pretty much like Starbuck. Good to go.

Arctrooper4043

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score

Krayt said:
Guess I am not the only one, lol...
I really hope that this season the Deathwatch start to have different shapes of armor like other Mandalorians. I don't want to collect a bunch of Mandalorians that look the same. However you change up the armor colour and I am in. Plus throw in some females like this and it's perfect. Removable helmets too!!
Dave mentions in one of the bonus featurettes of CW Season Two that he doesn't want Boba's green armor to be customized but that he wants to show the Mando's that wore it, if I remember correctly anyway.

Toonimator

Emperor
Reaction score

Rune_Haako said:
No thanks, I didn't even buy Pre Vizsla(sp?)
You missed out on a fine figure. Spindly as the CW Mandos are, they're all pretty snazzy, and Vizsla's no exception especially with a nice removable helmet, nice soft-goods cape, and his 'darksaber' too! If you're gonna get any basic-carded CW Mando, he's the one. Or Katee's character, I suppose, as it'll probably be awesome.

Count_Cooku

High Admiral
Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Rune_Haako said:
No thanks, I didn't even buy Pre Vizsla(sp?)
You missed out on a fine figure. Spindly as the CW Mandos are, they're all pretty snazzy, and Vizsla's no exception especially with a nice removable helmet, nice soft-goods cape, and his 'darksaber' too! If you're gonna get any basic-carded CW Mando, he's the one. Or Katee's character, I suppose, as it'll probably be awesome.

I agree. I was completely oposed to the CW series until the Mandos won me over. Im a HUGE fan of Republic Commando & the fine work Ms Traviss has done about regarding the mandalorian culture, etc...in the expanded universe.
Retconing is an inevitable part of science fiction (See Marvel, DC, Star Trek, LOTR)

FDOIRex

High Admiral
Reaction score
I agree. I was completely oposed to the CW series until the Mandos won me over. Im a HUGE fan of Republic Commando & the fine work Ms Traviss has done about regarding the mandalorian culture, etc...in the expanded universe.
Retconing is an inevitable part of science fiction (See Marvel, DC, Star Trek, LOTR)
I agree. Where I disagree with the move is now no one wants to write/use the commandos because of the continuity changes - the novels pretty much couldn't have happened.

Choi

Moff
Reaction score
Or they could get really complicated and say there are two seperate population groups on Mandalore, Satine's and the one from the novels.

KyleKatarn

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Has she shown up yet? With all the multi-part episodes it's a wonder if they get anything done.

WilloftheForce

Grand Moff
Reaction score
This one's a no-brainer for me! Assuming that we see her face in the episode, I'd hope she comes with a removable helm.

GNT

Reaction score
Has she shown up yet? With all the multi-part episodes it's a wonder if they get anything done.
nope, Hasbro is way behind on the 8 ball, don't expect much from them in2012 unless it's from TPM.

DeltaSquadSev11

High Admiral
Reaction score
nope, Hasbro is way behind on the 8 ball, don't expect much from them in2012 unless it's from TPM.
I think KyleKatarn was asking if she has shown up on the show yet, not figure.

If so, no, she hasn't had her episode yet. That episode titled "A Friend in Need" airs January 13th.

RhyYees

High Admiral
Reaction score
I have one, tiny, petty issue with having this figure released - the Death Watch has updated their armour since their Season 2 appearance, and now the rangefinder is standard issue! Bo-Katan's going to be the only Mando with an antenna!

WilloftheForce

Grand Moff
Reaction score
I think there's a really good chance we'll see the standard Mando grunt upgraded with the rangefinder and repainted outfit, along with a new Pre Viszula.