Bo Katan Kryze - #TM10

Reaction score
Haha I'm just not a fan of hers, honestly I can't think of who I'd like to play the character though. I'd be happy with any Bo figure, but for your sake I hope it's the portrait you want.

Reaction score
Interesting, definitely going to get Bo-Katan as well! It doesn't even mater which media it's from, even though it will likely be TCW to tie in with the others. Because they can always just repaint it slightly for her Mandalorian appearance as well as the character with her.

Reaction score
34105f7ed8c142aaa8abb84393a19b4alg.jpg

Reaction score
Hoping for a CW Bo, I honestly don't want to look at Katee's face on the figure. I know Bo has to be strong, but there had to be other 40 year olds out there that would have been better. Obviously IMO only because there's lots of love for her on here, I just can't get over her collagen lips and her psychotic stalker girlfriend stare.
Jennifer Garner, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Rebel Wilson... :)

Reaction score
I am assuming this will be the CW version to go along with the CW box art for Asaaj and Aura Sing. Then they can make another for the other series later.

Reaction score
They need to do Bo justice and give us a Katee unmasked head. She’s an awesome actress and seems super cool in every interview I’ve seen with her (even with that whiny “I didn’t get my free tix to Galaxy’s Edge guy from Collider” lol). Regardless a whole new sculpt would give us a Sasha Banks Mando too. Fingers crossed....

Reaction score
Hoping for a CW Bo, I honestly don't want to look at Katee's face on the figure. I know Bo has to be strong, but there had to be other 40 year olds out there that would have been better. Obviously IMO only because there's lots of love for her on here, I just can't get over her collagen lips and her psychotic stalker girlfriend stare.
Jennifer Garner, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Rebel Wilson... :)
Agreed. I'm definitely in the minority who just doesn't care for her that much and feel she's over rated as an actor. Most her expressions just don't see m to fit the character. I mean they didn't keep Ashley for Ahsoka just because she was the voice so it's not like they had to here.

Regardless of how I feel about Katie I like Bo-Katan and do want a figure, I just don't need it to feature a removable helmet.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm good if that helmet is cast as the head, crazy glued or melted on, never to be peeled off again. I definitely want a Bo figure, besides that I'm sure it will be a CW sculpt otherwise the clone wars black series Ahsoka should have been a Rosario Dawson scuplt.

Reaction score
They need to do Bo justice and give us a Katee unmasked head. She’s an awesome actress and seems super cool in every interview I’ve seen with her (even with that whiny “I didn’t get my free tix to Galaxy’s Edge guy from Collider” lol).

This. The character was created for her and designed in her image anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Instant buy. Loved her on TCW. I think it's a safe bet that it'll be a face cast of Katie. I think they mentioned being a little on the fence about photoreal animated figures because there was no actor to base them off. I think she looks pretty close to the animated version anyway.

Reaction score
Instant buy. Loved her on TCW. I think it's a safe bet that it'll be a face cast of Katie. I think they mentioned being a little on the fence about photoreal animated figures because there was no actor to base them off. I think she looks pretty close to the animated version anyway.

I don't think it will be her face at all, like I said previously they didn't use Rosario Dawson's face for Ahsoka despite us all knowing she was cast as Ahsoka.

Reaction score
I don't think it will be her face at all, like I said previously they didn't use Rosario Dawson's face for Ahsoka despite us all knowing she was cast as Ahsoka.

Ahsoka is a repack with updated deco, not sculpted after Rosario.
The second one is based on the Clone Wars appearance.
It takes 18 months to make a figure, so even the CW one is from before Rosario was leaked to be cast (if I remember somewhat correctly)
I think it's safer to bet that there will be a 3rd Ahsoka figure, based on Rosario's apperance.

So hopefully it will be with Katie's face print on Bo Katan :)

Reaction score
Hoping it's a photo real Katee Sackhoff. Will pick up even it's not though
  Spoiler:  
She was awesome in the latest Mando!
That would be a cool 3-pack, by the way. If they go all in with Bo-Katan, they could re-use most of her body for her female crewmember. Different Helmet, head and slightly different belt and done. And the male one is pretty close to Mandos mold.
They need to do Bo justice and give us a Katee unmasked head. She’s an awesome actress and seems super cool in every interview I’ve seen with her (even with that whiny “I didn’t get my free tix to Galaxy’s Edge guy from Collider” lol). Regardless a whole new sculpt would give us a Sasha Banks Mando too. Fingers crossed....
I hope, they come up with the full trio. They are a MUST
Parallel from the vintage collection...

I'll take [all three] of the Death Watch - Nite OWLS Trio

new-mandalorians-s2-chapter-11-1244927-1280x0.jpeg

Koska Reeves, Bo-Katan Kryze, and Axe Woves
Bo-Katan-and-Nite-Owls.jpg

And hopefully with (this is the other way) removable helmets ...
Likeness' of Mercedes Varnado(aka Sasha Banks), Katee Sackhoffand and Simon Kassianides
mandalorian-bo-katan.png

Agree we need all three Nite OWLS
And with removable helmets

Reaction score
Should be pretty easy to make the guy since all they did was reuse Din's armor for him, simple repaint.
I don't know, he is a lot bulkier than mando, more like Jango's build. If they retooled Jango's mold with the new armor pieces I think that would come out better than repainting mando.

Reaction score
Is that Katee doing the fighting/movement in the costume? I thought Bo’s choreography was a great part of the episode.

Not sure, noticed all three of Bo's trio had doubles listed in the credits

I think she's done a lot of fight choreography previously, so it would make sense if it's her doing it on-screen too here. But with doubles names in the credits I think it points to stunt doubles.