Black Series Titaniums

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Hasbro had a weird production issue with their Titanium vehicles which caused a delay until now. That'd be great news but we heard Hasbro (at a private product invite meet) say the line is dead for now.

Reaction score
Yes, and if TLJ Titaniums were going to be released, wouldn't Hasbro want fans to know before they all went to the HW line? At this point, those of us that remain dedicated to diecast ships picked up the HW we were interested in. They might get limited sales from some collectors that want to own both, but that number is likely going to be small if released after the movie leaves theaters...

If Hasbro came out with a line that looks nothing like HW, and contains the Raddus, FO Dreadnaught, Supremacy, Resistance transport, etc - the sales would jump as soon as they hit the market, but in typical fashion, the offerings are likely to be the same selections HW has.

Reaction score
Personally I think everyone is getting excited about something the original second hand source may have been confused about, yes, even people who work for companies get confused or lack certain info about their own plans. Seems a bit unlikely to me. Ok with being wrong but I'm proceeding as if its not happening. I do collect both though so whatevs.

Reaction score
I suspect you're right DW. The only truth is iwhen they're on the shelf, in front of me, there for my grubby spaceship collecting hands to grasp :)

Reaction score
I'd love it to be true (the return of Titanium ships) but I'm pretty skeptical, gotta say. Especially in a year with SW films 6 months apart when they'll have fresh toys to shovel out to the punters by May. Still, hope I'm wrong! Plenty of room for more on our shelves. :)

Reaction score
Hello! New poster with some questions on older Titanium vehicles, not sure if this is the right thread but there's a lot of activity in here, and figured I could get some help:

What's the articulation like on the old Titanium Imperial/Republic walkers? do the following have any leg articulation at all, and if so is it just the "shoulder/hip" joints that move? or do the "elbows/knees" and "ankles" have a range of motion as well? It looks like the big joints of at least some of them can move but its hard to tell from the pics i've found.

Also do the wheels on the Hailfire droid rotate?

- thanks!

AT-TE
AT-AP
AT-OT
AT-RT

AT-AT
AT-ST

Reaction score
Welcome BR! The wheels on the Hailfire wheels do not move at all. The AT-TE, AT-AP, AT-OT, AT-AT, and AT-ST the legs only move at the hip joint. The AT-RT they do not move at all.

Reaction score
Welcome BR! :D hope you enjoy the forum - it’s a great haunt!

I picked up the Grand Inquisitor Rebels TIE today - from ToyWorld Wellington.

Was a surprise to see on the shelves, along with Kylo Ren’s command Shuttle, Poe’s X-Wing, FO troop landing craft, TFAs MF, a Rebels Ghost, and both TFA TIEs (SF & FO) - as there hadn’t been ‘hide nor hair’ of Titaniums anywhere for the past few years.

So glad to see a return, even if it was prolly last stock being cleared out.

Reaction score
Hi Peeps! :)

Picked up the Ghost yesterday: comparison got to my HWs version, the titanium Ghost is superior, in both detailing and overall sculpt.

Glad I grabbed this one: it’s nicely detailed, weathered, and has some great little paint-apps, touches.

Reaction score
Hi peeps! :) picked up the regular FO TIE a few days ago - for $4.99 NZD (down from $15.00) - at Toyworld Ballance Street, Wellington - New Zealand.

The one I picked up pretty-much has no warping of the radial Panels (which is what I always look for and am quite picky about!) :p Nice to add to the collection.

Still at least x2 Titaniums left on the pegs at sale price: Poe’s x-wing, and an Inquisitor TIE-Adv (Rebels).

Reaction score
Hi Peeps! :) picked up Poe’s black & orange X-Wing today, from the same store as recently acquisitions.

Glad to have snagged this, especially st the $5.00 (NZD) sale price!

Reaction score
picked up 3 U-Wings for $4.00 each on clearance at my local Pep boys... went in for oil for my van and came out with oil and SW Goodies :D

Reaction score
the one by me has a small toy section (usually pull back cars and Hot Wheels etc) but for some reason they also ordered the Rogue One Hot Wheels and they've been stocking it every since. yesterday I stopped there for oil for my van and walked out with a Black Series Dagger Squadron B-Wing (the orange version)

Reaction score
I soooo wish this line would come back soon! :(

My Fantasy return-of titanium line wave:

Profundity (R1)
Raddus (TLJ)
TIE Heavy (Solo)
Imperial Hauler (Solo)
Quadjumper (TFAs)
Eravana (TFAs)
Hammerhead Corvette (R1)
TIE-Reaper (R1)
Supremacy (TLJ)
Dreadnought (TLJ)
Resistance Bomber (TLJ) - multiple paint-Schemes[FONT=&quot]The Anodyne - Nebulon-C (TLJ)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Ninaka (TLJ)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Vigil (TLJ)
Leia’s Resistance Shuttle (TFAs)[/FONT]

TIE-Silencer (TLJ)
Heavy Imperial Cargo Shuttle (R1)
A-Wing (TLJ)

Repaints of existing molds:

U-Wing - blue squadron markings (R1)
TIE-Fighter (BF2 upgrade markings - lead character)
TIE-Fighter - graffiti painted (Rebels)

Reaction score
I soooo wish this line would come back soon! :(

My Fantasy return-of titanium line wave:

Profundity (R1)
Raddus (TLJ)
TIE Heavy (Solo)
Imperial Hauler (Solo)
Quadjumper (TFAs)
Eravana (TFAs)
Hammerhead Corvette (R1)
TIE-Reaper (R1)
Supremacy (TLJ)
Dreadnought (TLJ)
Resistance Bomber (TLJ) - multiple paint-SchemesThe Anodyne - Nebulon-C (TLJ)
The Ninaka (TLJ)
The Vigil (TLJ)
Leia’s Resistance Shuttle (TFAs)

TIE-Silencer (TLJ)
Heavy Imperial Cargo Shuttle (R1)
A-Wing (TLJ)

Repaints of existing molds:

U-Wing - blue squadron markings (R1)
TIE-Fighter (BF2 upgrade markings - lead character)
TIE-Fighter - graffiti painted (Rebels)

that's a sweet list saddestmoon... but the heavy Imperial cargo Shuttle was already released in the Titanium line. I'd love to see a new SOLO Falcon in the Titanium line up... maybe a damaged one from the end of the movie with the panels blown off and the cargo pod missing, as well as a shiny clean version too.

Reaction score
^^^ the heavy Imperial Cargo Shuttle I’m referring to isn’t the one previously released: it is the larger version, seen onscreen when Blue Squadron are passing through the shield gate.

Instead of x4 ‘wings’ it had x8 - so a heavy version of the Rebel-acquired ‘Rogue One’.

Update: I see it’s actually referred to as an Eta-Class supply Barge:

Seen at the below link:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eta-class_supply_barge

:)

Reaction score
^^^ the heavy Imperial Cargo Shuttle I’m referring to isn’t the one previously released: it is the larger version, seen onscreen when Blue Squadron are passing through the shield gate.

Instead of x4 ‘wings’ it had x8 - so a heavy version of the Rebel-acquired ‘Rogue One’.

Update: I see it’s actually referred to as an Eta-Class supply Barge:

Seen at the below link:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eta-class_supply_barge

:)
my bad.. than yes I want that one too... it's massive and super cool.

went on a toy run this afternoon and was able to score a few of the Hot Wheels for a fellow scummer as well as the Titanium Luke Speeder Bike and Leia Speeder Bike on clearance at my local TRU.