Black series life size helmets - where to get

Reaction score
Hi all, new collector here, looking to get a few of the black series life sized helmets, particularly the stormtrooper, boba and mandalorian. Just wondering if anyone knows where to get them for retail since all the listings ive found are quite pricey?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Toys R Us, Big Bad Toy Store, Dork Side, Entertainment Earth, any of those places should do. Unless you're talking about the ones that are no longer available for order, than on here post a WTB thread or look on ebay.

Dax

Reaction score
Stormtrooper is long gone unfortunately, you won't find that one at retail. The closest you'll find is the Incinerator Trooper which is the same mold but with the red paint features on the front of the helmet. You could repaint it but that's a lot of work and not really worth the effort.

Try your local Myer store for Fett, my closest one still had a couple in stock till last week but they're sold now. Myer has been pretty good for these and some of the Marvel items too. Pretty much every retailer in Australia has them for the same price but at least with Myer you can sometimes nab them at a 20% off sale.

Myer just had the Captain Cardinal helmet on their site but sold out within 3 days.

Otherwise Popcultcha or Zing both carry the helmets but they rarely have them on sale. These days you either pay full price or you run the risk of missing out.

Mandalorian helmet is not out till around April so you can either pre-order it at the above stores or wait for Myer and hopefully get it on sale. I'm waiting for Myer personally :)

Reaction score
Stormtrooper is long gone unfortunately, you won't find that one at retail. The closest you'll find is the Incinerator Trooper which is the same mold but with the red paint features on the front of the helmet. You could repaint it but that's a lot of work and not really worth the effort.

Try your local Myer store for Fett, my closest one still had a couple in stock till last week but they're sold now. Myer has been pretty good for these and some of the Marvel items too. Pretty much every retailer in Australia has them for the same price but at least with Myer you can sometimes nab them at a 20% off sale.

Myer just had the Captain Cardinal helmet on their site but sold out within 3 days.

Otherwise Popcultcha or Zing both carry the helmets but they rarely have them on sale. These days you either pay full price or you run the risk of missing out.

Mandalorian helmet is not out till around April so you can either pre-order it at the above stores or wait for Myer and hopefully get it on sale. I'm waiting for Myer personally :)
How much was Boba? A couple helmets on their site are $134 now but he seems to be the full $240.
**Correction, that was actually on zaavi.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dax

Reaction score
Fett at Myer was 249.99, it's $240 at Zing but also you have to pay for shipping with Zing ($6.95) if it's not in your local store whereas Myer, once over a certain price (I think it's about $80) shipping is free anywhere in Australia.

Unfortunately Fett is not on the Myer site so if you can't find it locally then either Zing or Pop Cultcha are your best bets. Pop Cultcha have it for $239.99 and that includes free shipping.

Dax

Reaction score
Captain Cardinal helmet back in stock at Myer and on sale at 20% off. Now $159.99 including free shipping in Australia which is an excellent price.
Captain Cardinal Helmet : Myer

If I was even remotely interested in the prequels I'd grab this in an instant.